SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

by Fastify Apps

Fix SEO, Optimize SEO Onpage issues to increase more traffic

Eternity Gears

How can I rate a product that I have just downloaded. I would advise not asking me to rate before I can install the App.

Keis Heated Apparel

The Best or Better

I just started using the app and I like how well it is set up :)
Meaning ,... everything I'm looking for is easily found and well explained !
No confusion , only specific facts !!!
Thank you !
In time I will add more Stars ! ( To soon )
Surely ,....it.s gonna be a helpful companion !
Marion :)

Wonder Baby Store

I just installed this app and if it works well am definitely coming here to review properly,thankyou

PROMOAQUI ADVENTURE

baixei o aplicativo para ver se ele faz o que promete. A maioria que usei não obtive sucesso. Vamos ver se esse realmente é bom.

February 20, 2020

Thank you for your review.
If you have any question about our app and SEO, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Empire Online Shopping

lets see how this works out as just installed it today. Will send another feedback after a couple of weeks...

January 18, 2020

Thank you for your review.
If you have any question about SEO, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@fastifyapps.com. We will help you!

theLongboarder

havent use it yet, i dont see the point of having to leave a review to install it havent use it yet, i dont see the point of having to leave a review to install it

Bbsthisandthat

I like this app it helps me generate traffic to my online store. And its easy to use and its free. I recommend this app to anyone starting a business

ForeverRoss.com

lets see how it works.. leaving a review but I have not used it yet. Plus it want you to say things in atleast 100 character? Weird.

Inaaz.biz

Application is excellent but cost is very high . Startups cannot afford high cost in the initial stage . It should be free in the beginning for all shopify clients as first 3 years so that business starts flowing. Once business starts flowing , this expenses are just very small. You must help small enterpreneurs alongwith shopify to do compulsory free SEO services first 3 years. You can build huge customers if you follow my advise.

I used in the initial stage but because of cost i could not continue long. I half to leave half way without full SEO done. You must introduce 5 USD subscription for all startups.