Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Hew

They were great at supporting me when I ran into some technical hiccups. The technical team was timely, professional and made the review section of the site look stunning. Shout outs to Holden for walking me through the process!

Yay Holden!

Thank you for using Fera for reviews. We really appreciate you and your business. 😀

ignited

This app is more customizable than the others, you can customize the location, content, design, etc.

April 22, 2021

Thanks for mentioning how customizable Fera is. If you need anything or any help, reach out to us in your dashboard.

Chasm Design

I really like how easy it is to use this app. Its great. I especially like the targeting feature for reviews

Thanks for using Fera for reviews ❤️

If you need any help with anything please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Koos Collection

great for product reviews. really looking forward to how it'll help my store........................

April 22, 2021

YAY! Thanks for letting others know that Fera is a great solution for reviews.

Reach out to us at anytime if you have any questions or concerns.

SUNLIT

Good app. A lot of features. I will test them all with their Free Upgrade and will see if everything's working !

April 22, 2021

Thanks for trying out Fera! Big thank you for this review too :)

Manwo Straya

Simple to use and very effective. Helped me a lot with the store and getting customers and running the ecommerce platform effectively.

April 22, 2021

Happy to hear that this is having a positive effect on your store. Let us know if you need anything going forward 😀

sleepycat

Complete and useful, with great design.
Free plan is enough for most people already, try it yourself !

temdetudu2021

Maravilhoso muito bom mesmo, que experiência boa, vou recomendar para vários amigos meus muito obrigado

Corkando GmbH

Eine wirklich nützliche Anwendung, um die Kunden dazu zu bewegen, Bewertungen zu hinterlassen.......

Voyal Store

very easy to use, no issues at all, i used it for people to leave their feedback, this app has so much to offer