Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Lift Down

I never leave reviews but I had to leave one for Fera. This app literally is the best. Not only does it provide you with tools to better convert customers, but the customer support team is just top notch. Jay helped me out tremendously. He delivered help in a timely manner and his intellect showed. He's really good!! I'd give this app 6 stars if i can.

Hewitt Education

This is probably the best APP out there, l am a technical novice but l was able to set everything l needed effortlessly. I then proceeded to seek further help from their customer services who were simply amazing! This is what customer services is meant to be like, a lady called Kopila attended to my incessant questions with the utmost patience and worked her way in the back-end to ensure my website and App displayed things the way l wanted them to be. Thank you for restoring my faith in a good customer experience.

My Sunny Babies

Great app. Lots of tools to better your store and great customer service in case you can´t something up. Recommended!

Art By Nathaniel

I have used this app for several of my shopify stores and it never disappoints. Keep up the great work!

S&T

Holden you the MVP That's the best app ever, and customer support is bombbbb I caant find any othr better appp

Audazu

Estava bom funcionando certinho, mas o aplicativo simplesmente parou do nada ! Não dá pra depender de algo assim...

Otakuvie

Super application très complète pour tout ce qui est preuve social je recommande a tout le monde, elle va beaucoup vous aidez

The Rotten Fruit Box

Good app. does what it says. However, it ended up being expensive for the limited usage we were giving it.

Green Friday Shop

Great app. Simple and valueble. Helps you to send notification to every visitor in the way that is not agressive.

Jinga Juice Philippines

Fera has been helping lots of merchants. I'm happy my developer added this app to my store. I like it that you can move the app in your product pages by selecting which part to put it. Very easy and smart! They definitely thought of merchant experience there!

- jingajuice.com.ph -