Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shokunin Knives

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app.Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

DEEGODDESSPALACE

i love the app and anytime i have issues they get fixed right away without any hesitation. i love their customer service

eaudeviestore

Location Lebanon

Amazing app! Easy to use and looks great on the website. Really great customer support. Recommended.

SmileTok

Location Germany
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Fera.ai does what it says it does I had zero problems with the app, and it makes my store look so much more professional. It's a must-have if you want more conversions. Keep up the excellent work, Fera. I also want to thank Holden, the customer support agent who helped me set up my store to perfection.

Loire

Very good and easy to use. managed to get over 15 new reviews just by ticking a few boxes. Highly recommend

HIJOS DEL CONEJO

This app has such a beautiful user interface, is simple to use, and does exactly what it says to get you high quality reviews.

The Frontal Queen

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've been using Fera for many years and I have yet to come across any issues. Their customer service team is top notch and the value you get for the amount of apps within their app is just amazing!

Treasures Of Turkey

Location Australia

This app is so easy to use. Very easy to setup and install.
I found that social proof definitely increases my conversions!

BoujeeBasicNails

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has been super easy to use, especially with links to be able to share for customers to leave reviews.

Misk Store Germany

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am using fera.ai for a really long time already on another platform and I was always extremely happy with it. Now I am using it on shopify and couldn't be any happier!! really really really nice app with, I think, the best solution. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 452 453