Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo Reviews + Ratings

Jae Zhané

The customer service team was awesome in helping me apply I skill that I could not seem to get to work. If you run into any troubles be sure to make great use of them

Couture Shop

Excellent customer service! They helped me set up special request features and everything works fine. I am really happy with the app

BVstylez

My app design was deactivated by mistake. I contacted support and they added all my links, logo images back on my website. Fantastic Service!!!!

BodyLief

The App is amazing. Doesn't slow down the store and the design makes it very professional! The team is great and they know how to fix any issues. 100% the best!

Lianox

We use Fera to run temporary promotions and show conditional elements. We can track our individual banners and easily show them based on various conditions. This is an invaluable part of our toolkit for efficiently modifying our website, testing and optimizing. Easy to use too! We have been using Fera for years now, and I don't see ever running a business on Shopify without it.

INDYDUKAAN

I used this app to increase sales working fine for me looking for good results through this app. This is an excellent app.

The Cuddly Lounger

The app offers SOOO many features - AND it is so customizable. It's like 20 apps in one (or more). I have it for multiple stores and refer them to everyone. The team is super friendly and helpful, I can always rely on them!

Zhivago KSA

Great app. Very useful. I recommend it for sure. Many skills that would work and look great on your website.

Kind Kids Toothbrushes

I recently installed this app looking to add reviews to my product page. Once installing, I also installed the social proof pop up and the average rating badge. I had a couple of questions and all were resolved so quickly. Customer service was exceptional. I got more reviews instantly from installing this app than any others I have tried which were so much more expensive. It does everything I need. Great app and having a longer trial period gave me time to customise exactly how I wanted. Super happy with this app.

BeYouth

The customer service is very fast, I have been replied within a few seconds.
The app is very easy to use and I recommend it to everyone who wants to improve urgency, trust, sales, etc. in their stores

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 260 261