Fera Product Reviews App , 4,874 reviews

4.9
March 29, 2023

just installed because Fera came highly recommended by other small business owners I admire - loving it so far!

Botanical Bones
March 28, 2023

Very helpful at accelerating getting started with reviews. I imported my Etsy reviews in order to establish credibility for my new Shopify shop.

Embracing Rainbows
Time spent using app: 12 days
Fera Commerce Inc replied March 28, 2023

It's so great to hear that you liked our Etsy import feature and that it helped in the credibility of your Shopify store 🎉

March 26, 2023

Great App. Very useful and free to use! I like the automated incentives for customers to add a review.

Yu.underwear
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 3 months
Fera Commerce Inc replied March 28, 2023

Thank you for your review ❤️ and thank you for trusting us to help you gather your reviews!

So happy to hear that you are liking the incentives feature of our app

March 25, 2023

Best reviews app for free and paid users I recommend it 100% and its the best app for reviews so install it and replace it with your other reviews app

KOOL GADGETS
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Fera Commerce Inc replied March 28, 2023

Thank you so much for your review 😁 and for that glowing recommendation ❤️

March 25, 2023

DELETE NOW!!!! Fera automatically setup a coupon code for 2 of my products without my authorization!! This is a serious breach of my websites security I feel!!!! This is something I would have never done on my end of things!!!! DELETE it and find something better!!!!

3d Reloaded
Time spent using app: 24 days
Fera Commerce Inc replied March 28, 2023

Thank you for your review!

We are sorry to see you go. Fera will never automatically setup incentives (coupons, discounts, etc.) for our merchants.

We also are not able to create discounts for individual products. While you are able to create incentives for one-time or automatic review requests, it must be manually added when creating a review request campaign.

The only way for the app to create discounts is for the merchant to have done so from the Fera dashboard.

It would be inappropriate for us to do this and a violation of trust!

Please reach out to us for more information or clarification 🙂

March 25, 2023

Seems like a good app and what I've been looking for. I'm able to upload my Etsy shop reviews which is ideal

LaVidaLoca
Time spent using app: 30 minutes

Edited March 25, 2023

couldn't figure out, taking too much tome to synch, not worth the effort, too slow to configure. looking for a subsitute

U Wood Love It
India
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Fera Commerce Inc replied March 28, 2023

Thank you for your review!

We are sorry to see you go and that you had a difficult time with our app on your store.

We would be happy to assist you with syncing reviews and the configuration!

Please reach out to us at help@fera.ai 🙂

March 24, 2023

Amazing app, mobile friendly and on top of that, superb support. Fixed all my minor layout issues as per my design in no time! 10/10

Little Giants
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 4 months
Fera Commerce Inc replied March 28, 2023

❤️Thank you so much for your review!❤️

We are so happy to hear that you are liking our mobile version and have had a great experience with our support team 🎉

Please reach out to us again at any time if you need anything 🙂

March 24, 2023

I have reviews on my store and working great, already boosting sales and hit numbers. Easy integrations and relatively easy to get themed.

Quinning Coffee
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Fera Commerce Inc replied March 28, 2023

So wonderful to hear that the sales numbers have increased with the help of reviews 🎉

March 24, 2023

엣시에서 리뷰을 가져올 수 있다. 그리고 고객센터 응답이 정말 빠르고 친절하다.
judge me 사용하다 바꿨는데 훨씬 좋은 것 같다. 기능도 더 많고 10달러면 가격도 다른 앱에 비해 비싸지도 않다.

Biblowelt
South Korea
Time spent using app: 42 minutes

리뷰 감사합니다 ❤️

당신이 우리 앱을 좋아하고 우리 지원팀과 함께 좋은 경험을 했다는 소식을 듣게 되어 매우 기쁩니다! Etsy 리뷰 가져오기 🎉를 포함한 우리의 기능을 마음에 들어 하신다니 정말 다행입니다

필요한게 있으면 언제든지 다시 연락주세요🙂