Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo Reviews + Ratings

Nirvana Botanicals

AMAZING!!!V REALLY HELPS BRING MY BUSINESS TO LIFE THROUGH PRODUCT REVIEWS & WIDGETS! MY CONSUMERS LOVE THE EASE OF ACCESS!

Bello Villa

It's great and there's a free plan. Great customer service as well, Holden helped me with all my questions :)

Generation20 boutique

Holden is the best. I had some issues with the app and he did his best to make sure everything is okay. Good customer service.

Coco & You

I use this app to increase urgency and social proof. Great app. I've not used it to its full extent tho'

PrivyFit

Its great really enjoy using it and being able to create my own email campaigns. Very easy and straight forward to use.

WTW Blankets

So easy and fast to use! Im glad this is available and affordable for my small business! Thank you Fera!

RoseGold & Black

A must have app, with pretty much every widget you need to optimise. Easily one of the best apps I have used and cannot recommend them more. The customer support is crazy fast and overall one of if not the best app I have used, the customer service helper named "Holden" was insanely helpful, cannot thank him enough for the patience and time he put into getting us set up. These guys rock check them out! Nothing to lose with these guys!

Mountain Maple Studios

I used this app to help with social proof. It seems well designed at this point and full of other useful features.

Pajama Bay

I used this app to help with reviews. I like how it come pre-populated for you where you don't have to put in your own. Would recommend this app.

Zutec

I love the simplicity, how intuitive everything is, the support, without a doubt my favorite review app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 275 276