Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Zero 28 Customs LLC - Kydex Gun Holsters and gear

I have found this app to be extremely useful. I has been easy to set up and I am receiving valuable reviews from it.

Rougecoco

I just started using this app and it looks great. Very easy to set up. It looks beautiful and helps us get reviews from our customers to boost our sales. Highly recommended app!

JOUELEI

Very helpfull customer support. So far we are more than satisfied with the service provided from Fera App.

SWEET SCRUFF

This app is super easy to use and I've already started getting reviews! Would definitely recommend it!

Vespera Cosmetics

I'm loving the features of this app so far. Everything is fairly user friendly, and easy to set up. Can't wait to spend more time fine-tuning everything that I need, and see how well it improves my site.

Digital Planner Start

This app has many customizable features and it is very easy to use. It is user-friendly and also very functional.

Classic Beans

The app is easy to install and use, the pricing is competitive. Overall a hiccup less experience. Recommended.

The Olively Co

Super quick and easy to get up and running. Thank you for putting thought into this app and creating a free version to get started.

rareoriginsteacompany

I've used Fera to add some great features to my online store that look great and are simple to set up. The automation is fantastic

Olivia Rhain Home

So so easy to setup and use, great customizations and features, really looking forward to this app and all it can do for our business! So grateful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 342 343