4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its versatility and seamless integration with e-commerce platforms. It's praised for its ability to import reviews from various sources, enhancing customer trust. The app's customization of widgets and simple review process are also appreciated. Its user-friendly interface and automated email system for review prompts are seen as beneficial. Merchants commend the responsive support team and unique features like syncing reviews with Google Shopping and allowing customers to upload images and videos with their reviews.

May 1, 2024

Exceptional support from the Fera team! Special mention to Holden, who went above and beyond to assist me promptly, providing invaluable guidance in configuring the app to perfectly suit my needs. His expertise and knowledge made the entire process seamless. Grateful for such outstanding service!

Wilhelmina International Psychic
About 3 years using the app
May 16, 2024

awesome app with great customer service. Furthermore, you can import reviews via Amazon which are essential for us. I recommend it

Aesthete
Italy
May 13, 2024

Fera's review app works seamlessly with our Shopify site. Their customer service team is first class. They respond within minutes and resolve any needs immediately. We can't recommend Fera enough! Implement this app today, and we promise you won't regret it.

The Feel Good Company
May 7, 2024

Excellent App & Great Support Team. Anytime we've had any questions the Fera Team have been brilliant & onto it immediately, talking with real people and getting fast results. Love the new designs too.

Highly recommend!

KiwiSmile
New Zealand
May 22, 2024

Great customer service! Quick responses and very kind. I’ve been using this app for a long time now and it’s a really great addition to my shop with many cool widgets & customization.

lunalynnshop
May 16, 2024

Great app and the support team is outstanding. Helped me to resolve questions I had regarding functionality. They are quick to respond and provided excellent assistance.
Also, the app is easy to navigate and I love its features.

Davines Cyprus
Cyprus
About 1 year using the app
April 25, 2024

The service is excellent. Quick response and always willing to assist if you get stuck. It's quite easy to use overall and why I chose Fera over other review apps. If you are just starting out who wants simplicity but with all the essential customer engagement features and more, then I highly recommend Fera.

KIDZADORA
Fera Commerce Inc replied May 1, 2024

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and have had a great experience so far! It’s also great to know that you have had a good experience with our support team and the response time!

As always, please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

April 5, 2024

Helps display google reviews on my website with authority! :D Highly recommend!

Kariko
Fera Commerce Inc replied May 2, 2024

Thank you for your review ❤️ and thank you for trusting us to help you gather your reviews!

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

May 4, 2024

Great app and the support is beyond awesome, even if you don't have the full paid version. Highly recommend!

Uniqcorn Exceptionnel
About 1 year using the app
May 2, 2024

I got a quick response to my question. Even though my issue I had was already too late, they offered a solution to it so I could adjust things my way. So grateful for their help.

Bliss Inspire