Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Pregad

Like it
Very good experience very helpful ill always use this app for the need of improving the store trust

February 4, 2020

Happy we could help and thank you for your review.

Happy Valentines Shop

A veces no me funciona, como esta en ingles no se bien como configurarlo entonces no se si lo hago bien o mal.

Voy a mirar en Youtube.

February 4, 2020

Sí, encuentre nuestros videos de ayuda en YouTube. También tenemos artículos de ayuda (en inglés) aquí: https://www.fera.ai/resources/. ¡Intenta usar el traductor de Google!

dropshipstoretesta01

heaasdag k Sztenc
1 year ago
Most confusing app. Please change it up!

Joe Mckinney
Joe Mckinney
10 months ago
When i set this up im getting a blank tab at the beginning of the list of tabs, and I dont see any way to get rid of this? any help?

Peter Perrino
Peter Perrino
1 year ago
Excellent App! Just what I was looking for. Thank you, Tom. Kind Regards, Peter

Philip Dent
Philip Dent
10 months ago
This works a treat, thanks for the vid and app.

Maria L.
Maria L.
9 months ago
This tool is amazing! thanks a lot!!

Mochamad Dhias
Mochamad Dhias
1 week ago
how to edit a html in this apps?

February 4, 2020

Thank you for your review! Reviews like yours help us to improve our product and make it better for other users.

esthetehome

I really like it! Very usefull app for shopify . Help us to sell more!)
I'm gonna figure out all options which you have !)

February 4, 2020

Hurrah! Thanks. If you need any help setting things up, feel free to reach out to us or check out the resources page here: https://www.fera.ai/resources/

Glamorya

useless app, charged me 30$ after 1hour using it i realize that you can even add a trust badge to the checkout page you need Shopify plus.
95% of the other functions can get them for free. The best thing when check the dashboard. its shows that the app made me 1963$ since i install it , waist of money....

January 18, 2020

I'm really sorry you had a bad experience here. I know money doesn't come easy and the authorization screen can look scary sometimes.

You were NOT CHARGED $30. Check your Shopify bill. You simply authorized a monthly plan which which would only be active had you decided to continue using the app for rest of the month. If you are seeing a $30 charge on your bill, this mistake is 100% from Shopify and you should contact them for a refund ASAP.

Also, you or someone with access to your account previously installed the app on June 24, 2019 and used up your trial days, so that's why you didn't have a free trial automatically. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't reset the trial period automatically, but if you need more time to evaluate things we're very happy to extend the trial.

Anyways, let me know if I can help with anything in the future.

Queen Lee's Hair Extensions & More

This app is awesome! It has helped me grow my store tremendously. It is an easy to use app, everything is easy to read and understand even if you are new to having your own site.

February 4, 2020

Happy to hear that Fera has helped you grow. If you are looking to add new functionality or need help with anything at all, please reach out to us :)

yellowfever

I used this app its pretty decent.
may i should give it a try before using it because it is not allowing me to skip this

January 9, 2020

Thank you for your review!
Just FYI you can click the x on the top right to skip that dialog if you didn't want to provide one. Feel free to delete this one if it was a mistake :). We'll work on making the UI more user-friendly.

ITS! - Sua Loja Online

Best app.
Many features, service and support very efficient and fast.
I was very well attended.
Download now and start using.

February 4, 2020

We appreciate your review! If there is anything you need in the future, let us know!

Petite Bello

i just have install the app. I'll get back in a week once proven that it can be use for long if it really helps the business.

February 4, 2020

Excited to see how you find the app. There are some helpful resources here: https://www.fera.ai/resources/ , but you can reach out to support at anytime.

TrendyPH

Good. I love this app to build trust with my customers. This is by far the best app I usedfor social proofing! :D

February 4, 2020

Woohoo! Happy to hear that our app is helping you build trust :)