Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo Reviews + Ratings

WTW Blankets

So easy and fast to use! Im glad this is available and affordable for my small business! Thank you Fera!

January 18, 2021

YES! Affordability is what we want to hear. Glad to hear we are helping your business move forward.

RoseGold & Black

A must have app, with pretty much every widget you need to optimise. Easily one of the best apps I have used and cannot recommend them more. The customer support is crazy fast and overall one of if not the best app I have used, the customer service helper named "Holden" was insanely helpful, cannot thank him enough for the patience and time he put into getting us set up. I also want to mention that Kopila was also very helpful and Fast too! Really appreciate her hard work and support too! These guys rock check them out! Nothing to lose with these guys!

January 18, 2021

Wow. If this is not the best review ever, I don't know what is!

Thank you SO MUCH for this positive feedback and we are happy to help you at any time :)

Mountain Maple Studios

I used this app to help with social proof. It seems well designed at this point and full of other useful features.

January 18, 2021

Thank you for the review! Happy to hear that you are loving the features.

Pajama Bay

I used this app to help with reviews. I like how it come pre-populated for you where you don't have to put in your own. Would recommend this app.

Hey Hey Pyjama Bay!

Just to clarify, what you were seeing in your preview might have been sample reviews (when you were adding the widget in the preview) unless you imported your reviews from other review platforms! We don't pre-populate/generate reviews for your store :)

Thanks for using Fera!

Zutec

I love the simplicity, how intuitive everything is, the support, without a doubt my favorite review app

January 18, 2021

Thank you for this lovely review! Being your favorite review app means a lot to us :)

MiamiFozz

Great and easy to use app! Allows you to ask your customers for product views easily, without any issues.

January 18, 2021

This is great to hear. Glad you are using Fera for product reviews and if you run into any problems, please let us know!

Topmask Australia

The must-have app for all Shopify stores!!! I have 3 store, all have this app! Highly recommended!!!

January 18, 2021

Wow! We are happy that you trust Fera enough to use us for ALL of your stores. Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

Shop Taurah

Loving Fera for social proof! Plus we're learning so much about our shopper journeys so we can optimize.

January 18, 2021

Amazing! Data makes perfect. Glad you are liking the shopper journey feature and using it to optimize your conversion rate.

Green Machine CBD

Amazing app, works well and helps conversion a whole lot! Our sales are up and so are our conversions! Good work and keep going!

January 18, 2021

YESSS! Glad your sales and conversion rates have seen a lift! Thank you for being a customer and this review :))

Poppy Dots Design - Sterling Silver and Pearl Earrings

A very user friendly app with an incredibly positive influence on your ecommerce store! If you have not tried it, get the free trial today!

January 18, 2021

Yaaaay! We deeply appreciate this review. Thanks a bunch for being our customer.