Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

grows-some

Location Ukraine

I use the app so I could create a better connection with my customers and make more sales. Easy to use, language customizable! thanks!

G.O.A.T House of Creative

Very pleased with the App and the team – particularly, the customer service and response times have been outstanding. The App is working exactly as we need and we have been able to style all aspects to seamlessly tie in to our brand.

Pink Moon

Great app, very user friendly. A lot better than its competitors. Will be recommending to other people looking for a product reviews app!

Lemon Lily Organic Tea

This app has been great to validate our products. Its resulted in over 900 5-Star Reviews since we launched a few months ago. Only request would be that negative illegitimate reviews could be declined without notifying client. It leads to escalation on other review platforms so moderation is limiting.

Marilou Press

This is a great app that is extremely easy to set up to use. It integrates very well with Shopify, and allows for a number of review setups and interactions with customers and lots of flexibility in terms of our reviews are requested and managed. I personally would love the ability to apply a little more typographic control in terms of how the reviews appear (e.g. being able to control the line height and letterspacing in the text), hence the four instead of five stars — but overall, it really is a solid app and I look forward to continuing to use it.

DaringDogDesigns

This app is fantastic for what I need! It took me a minute to figure out the ins and outs of it, but I am VERY satisfied!

Casevill

This helped me a lot. I really like how they are very helpful. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

NEOMACHI

Location Netherlands

Absolutely the best app on Shopify. Easy usability and a lot of options. Amazing customer service as well! Shout out to Roel! <3

La Costa Organic Jewelry

Best app for displaying reviews. Excellent support, they respond within minutes and always find a solution.

Quirky Baby LLC

The few times I’ve had to reach out to support they have been so quick to assist me or fix my issues! Definitely recommend!