4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with various themes, and compatibility with platforms like Etsy and Amazon. They appreciate its ability to import reviews, respond to them, and display average ratings. The automated email system for gathering new reviews and the AI response feature are also praised. The customer service is noted for its quick response time and professionalism. Merchants also value the app's design, customization options, social proof widgets, and personalized recommendations, stating it boosts customer engagement, trust, and conversion rates.

January 23, 2024

Seamless installation and integration- have had customers already respond with reviews and it’s a game changer- feel like a real grown up online shop now
The team are helpful and responsive- not that I needed help as it’s so easy, but they are there offering assistance and you feel secure knowing there is strong support available

FCKcreative
3 days using the app
November 5, 2023

The tool is very intuitive and has a lot of features to enhance the social proof, definitely helped my store sales; support is second to none, highly recommend!

LYANG & CO.
6 months using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied January 12, 2024

We are so happy to hear that you are liking the features and have had a great experience with our support team!

Please reach out to us again at any time if you need anything 🙂

November 13, 2023

Amazing app, nothing is too much trouble and it's a critical business tool. Thank you 6/5

Skin Elixir UK
About 1 year using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied January 12, 2024

Thank you for trusting us to help you gather your reviews and thank you so much for your review ❤️

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

February 1, 2024

Great pricing, awesome support, and easy to use app.

Kozo Studio
Thailand
9 months using the app
January 31, 2024

easy to understand, shows the reviws really clear to the customers

Lumina
About 2 months using the app
November 29, 2023

Responsive staff when problems arise, app is easy enough to use as well

Drippco Caffeinated Hot Chocolate
About 2 years using the app
January 18, 2024

The app works well and is easy to set. The support team are great!

GlucoBoss
4 months using the app
October 23, 2023

Absolutely amazing support! The product review widget normally only displays on the product page itself, but my store is a combination of the default product pages, plus custom pages that I use to showcase my products, and I needed the reviews to show on all. Roel brainstormed a few solutions with me, and created custom HTML I could add to the pages that were not the default product pages. My reviews can also now be placed at the bottom of the page, which I love! The level of dedication from the support team is top notch. Thank you!

Phoenix in the Stars
5 months using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied January 12, 2024

We are so happy to hear that Roel was able to help you and find a solution that works!

Please reach out to us again at any time if you need anything 🙂

November 23, 2023

Amazing support and the app itself increased my conversion rate. Also super easy to use.

Froppin
8 months using the app
December 13, 2023

Lots of features & easy to use.

ForeverNewborn