Fera Social Proof & Reviews

Fera Social Proof & Reviews

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof & Reviews App - Increase Conversions & Trust

New Zealand Shop

Really impressed with this app. Fantastic customer service, I wanted specific changes made to my website and they were made quickly with no hassle! Highly recommend!

May 22, 2020

Woohoo! Happy to hear that you are satisfied with our app :)

Bijuz

this the top of the top............ its AMAZING! superb, keep this quality!! this is a massive app! have all that i need!

May 22, 2020

Thanks for your review! Let us know if you want to see any other features in the future :)

solucionsimple

Excelente aplicacion, muchas gracias, el hecho de tener la capacidad ded mostrarle a los usuarios una potencial urgencia, ayuda mucho

❤️ Gracias por tu comentario

CraveLyfe

Love this app. Very easy to set up and customize. I use the free shipping banner and the shopping notifications.

May 22, 2020

Awesome! Happy to hear that you are happy with our app. Feel free to reach out if you need anything else or help setting up some other popular skills like the 'low stock viewer counter'!

DermaTecc

I was having some serios trouble with this app and getting the code to stick to my Page creator. The page creator I was using was removing the code on its own. But the Fera team stuck at it and solved all the problems I was having. Really great support and app. They let you customize nearly everything btw. Just Awesome!

May 22, 2020

We are always here to help. Please let us know if you need anything else :)

V-endy

Fera.ai does what it says it does I had zero problems with the app, and it makes my store look so much more professional. It's a must-have if you want more conversions. Keep up the excellent work, Fera. I also want to thank Holden, the customer support agent who helped me set up my store to perfection. He went above and beyond—his consistently pleasant and positive attitude made the whole process so much more comfortable. He's definitely in my top 5 of best customer support agents again, thanks!

April 23, 2020

Holden IS awesome! We love him. Thank you for the positive feedback.

Pink Flamingo Boutique

I am used this app too drive traffic and build customer trust. it is already bringing my business great success.

April 23, 2020

Hurray! Fera is great for building trust, so we are happy you see that it is working for you.

Belly-e-commerce

I am new to this app and with the way I see it's good work helping me increase traffic to my store is really amazing...

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your review! Happy to hear that you are finding success.

State Of Shanti

The GREATEST customer service I have every received. Love the app but especially love the people running it. Thanks guys!

April 6, 2020

YAY! Thanks for being a customer :)

SoTrendify

Fera and Shopify team reviewed the situation and find a solution for the problem. Thank you for the support.

March 24, 2020

Hello SoTrendify,

Glad to hear you are happy with the resolution. :)