Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

anibas new york

Fera is awesome. I've been using the app for less than an hour and the support and great features are unmatched. Roel helped me out with some widget coding and I am forever grateful. Try the app today, it's awesome.

Peach Sundress Co.

I've been using for about a month now and even on the free version I've seen$600+ in sales!! Loveeee

Watch Fit

very simple to use and exactly what I was looking for. great for giving social proof to customers. highly recommend

Olga Trigo Art

I have been using it for few weeks now and I was able to add my first customer opinions manually, what is great because I had few customers before I found FERA App. You can create campaigns and decide when do you want to send the mail to ask for the review, what helps a lot. And I also love that the app has got the possibility of adding photos, and a title to the description.

Culture Juices

love this app! Its super easy to use and helps our customers earn free rewards while building social proof for us!

Brixor Shop

Good app! and the customer support is really really good! I would suggest adding more options when it comes to customization the look and feel!

RAP BEAUTY

abcdefghlnlknlkn;kn;nn;n;n;n'n'ln'lln'n''l'n'n'n''l,',',',';,'jvgchgx;uglyudultcbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Tribe of Judah

Love this app... really like it's simplicity ... would love it more if the Home page widget allows to add comments and titles too !!

Gorilla Training Group

Amazing app to get reviews that connect with my rewards program! So glad I found Fara and their product reviews to bring validity to my product and rewards to my customers!

BOPisodes store.

I used this app to help me show social proof. I had a decent amount of traffic but just couldn't convert people to paying customers. The app seemed to have helped tip the balance with reviews and a sense of limited availability.