Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo reviews + ratings

HighQ Pets

customer service is incredible!!!!!!!! They can edit based on your request as soon as you chat with them!

Thanks for a 5-star rating! We are always here to help ❤️

Tienda Ya Perú

Increíble app y excelente servicio. En verdad ayudo a mi pagina a solucionar algunas cosas que no entendía.

October 1, 2020

Muchas gracias por la reseña positiva!

MyMotos

You guys DESERVE a great review. Holden has given me a wonderful customer service answering quicklyand in a very understandable way with images and arrows, very appreciate it. It is a very potential app worth it with a excelent team support behind. Great job!

October 1, 2020

Thank you so much! Holden and the rest of the support team and super awesome for sure!

❤️❤️

Kerrald

Worst UX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Kerrald,

Sorry about your experience. Can you let us know what issues you faced so that we can fix them for you? Talk soon :)

Yoga Fun Puns

I'm going to be objective and honest with you. I was not paid or pushed to write this review.

Their support is probably one of the most effective, efficient, and communicative I've seen on apps. I'm using the free trial and their team is going above and beyond in helping me get started. I had trouble navigating the app and actually using it. However, the support team guided me with videos and photo walkthroughs. I had trouble customizing some options further, and they actually wrote code for me (some apps out there actually charge you for this service). What's more, their free trial goes for 30 days--which is better than 99% of Shopify apps out there. Probably one of the best, if not the best, social proof app out there. Guys keep doing what you're doing, raise the bar, and if you're skeptical--then download the app, you'll thank me later.

September 3, 2020

Thank you SO MUCH! I'm so glad that you are loving the app. As usual, let us know if you need anything :)

GroomenUK

Spoke to holden on customer support, great guy, helped me within minutes. The app is great, the features it offers are great, for a reasonable price. Thanks guys

September 3, 2020

That's what we like to hear! Holden is awesome. Let us know if you need anything else or are looking for additional features :)

MissAspiration

Very happy with the app. It has everything you need to boost your sales. Also their customer service is great via live chat!

🎉🎉 Thanks for the great review 🎉🎉

Doggos-United

Awesome app! has everything you need.

Had a few things i needed changing to fit with my design and the customer service fixed all that in less than 30 minutes.

Very satisfied!

September 3, 2020

❤️❤️ Always here to help ❤️❤️ Thanks so much for your great review!

Pursh Collection

Fera, in my opinion, is the single best must-have, most needed app I have worked with. It delivers multiple functionalities in one app, which is always a win in my book. Built-in features, such as promo bars, banners, pop-ups, etc are already a win - but it allows you to add custom features if you're not super great at coding! The team is one of the best out there. Super patient, friendly and extremely helpful.

Do yourself a favor and install this!

September 3, 2020

🎉🎉🎉 Yes!!! We want you to succeed with no coding knowledge. Of course, if you run into any problems, we are happy to help. Glad to hear you are loving Fera.

Jewelryqueen.de

Fantastic app and great support!! The team is always available and has never declined any of our ideas for customizations. Highly recommend :)

September 3, 2020

Happy you have gotten what you needed from us. Reach out anytime :D