Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Happy Sublime

In love with the user journeys, it really provides a good look at what people are doing in your site, lets you learn where they are dropping off so you can optimize your page.

Waraqah Learning

Just added it this app to my Shopify store to try. Really impressed with their fast and amazing customer service!

KOZE Health

Great app. So far enjoying the ease of use and features. I really like how the setup looks on the site. Will continue to evaluate.

Fitness Mania

I find this app super easy and has everything I need x I love the different widgets and how they appear on my site!

ARWANIA

excellent app , working well , staff is very helpful , good customer service... Recommended app....,

OtterlyDifferent

This is a great, the simplicity is what got me hooked to using their service. I use it mainly for the reviews but they have so many option. Really worth checking them out

Dr. GIO Cosmetics

Its been an awesome experience and I love the analytics. Helps a lot with understanding what is going on and also adding some features we love.

Cha Cha Cha.

Super bueno todo, gran calidad en la app muy sencilla de usar y me gusta mucho los resultados o la interfaz

Blazed Wicks

very easy to use and I love that you can "stalk" your customers to see how they use your website. It's so helpful! The layout is pretty basic which makes it easy. Not sure if the higher priced packages gives you more options to customize the emails and other things, but that would be the only bummer as you need to know code to truly customize the look in the lowest package. Support is SUPER helpful as well!! I'm pretty glad I found this app.

Magnilash

This app is amazing! I use it for all my stores. Holden is incredibly helpful and has helped me with all of my requests. Best app and customer support. Highly recommended!