Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Clarity, Peace & Passion

I downloaded the app and was amazed how quickly I was able to get around it. It is very intuitive. I also got a A+ customer service from Holden when I pressed to message the developer. He was available immediately and helped me really fast to finish the setup. Excellent customer service and very well developed software! <3

June 18, 2020

Thanks! That is awesome to hear that it was easy to navigate. If you ever need anything we are alway shere to help ❤️

PhinLife.com Submariner Apparel

It makes my day easier and helps increase my sales! I would recommend this again and again, to anyone who asks.

June 18, 2020

Woohoo! Thanks for the positive review. Let us know what we can do to earn that extra star!

Shoprya

The app is amazing and its support team is extremely helpful (thanks Holden for helping me) I can not recommend them highly enough.

June 18, 2020

Holden is the best, isn't he?! Thanks for being a customer of ours.

Soral

ABSOLUTELY fantastic! Holden helped me out whenever I got stuck. The greatest customer service on Shopify! I'm no computer nerd and wow did these guys make my life easy! Wont be leaving this app anytime soon. Couldn't be more impressed, honestly this is what customer service really should be like

Hurrah! Happy to have you as a forever customer ❤️

Longan Merchandise Inc.

I installed it for the 30-day free trial to test it out - it DEFINITELY worth the money. Not only that all these features give my customers lot of confidence and make my shop look better, the customer service is ON POINT. They responded in less than 2 minutes on a Friday night 10 pm. Appreciate the great work!

June 18, 2020

Thanks for the positive review! We are so happy to hear that you are loving the app :)

New Zealand Shop

Really impressed with this app. Fantastic customer service, I wanted specific changes made to my website and they were made quickly with no hassle! Highly recommend!

May 22, 2020

Woohoo! Happy to hear that you are satisfied with our app :)

Bijuz

this the top of the top............ its AMAZING! superb, keep this quality!! this is a massive app! have all that i need!

May 22, 2020

Thanks for your review! Let us know if you want to see any other features in the future :)

solucionsimple

Excelente aplicacion, muchas gracias, el hecho de tener la capacidad ded mostrarle a los usuarios una potencial urgencia, ayuda mucho

❤️ Gracias por tu comentario

CraveLyfe

Love this app. Very easy to set up and customize. I use the free shipping banner and the shopping notifications.

May 22, 2020

Awesome! Happy to hear that you are happy with our app. Feel free to reach out if you need anything else or help setting up some other popular skills like the 'low stock viewer counter'!

DermaTecc

I was having some serios trouble with this app and getting the code to stick to my Page creator. The page creator I was using was removing the code on its own. But the Fera team stuck at it and solved all the problems I was having. Really great support and app. They let you customize nearly everything btw. Just Awesome!

May 22, 2020

We are always here to help. Please let us know if you need anything else :)