Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Petite Bello

i just have install the app. I'll get back in a week once proven that it can be use for long if it really helps the business.

February 4, 2020

Excited to see how you find the app. There are some helpful resources here: https://www.fera.ai/resources/ , but you can reach out to support at anytime.

TrendyPH

Good. I love this app to build trust with my customers. This is by far the best app I usedfor social proofing! :D

February 4, 2020

Woohoo! Happy to hear that our app is helping you build trust :)

My Toy Island Store

I loved this app help me to build trust with my customers.

I tried some other apps but fera works gives me what i need... So far works amazing!

February 4, 2020

Thanks for the review! Yes, building trust is essential to making more sales. Glad you are happy with the app.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

Holden from Fera Ai first off is AMAZING! I was in a rush to get somewhere and he took care of every single problem while I was gone, I came back to a beautiful site and blossoming sales <3! I think out of all apps that I have on the store, this is the one app that actually has genertated me some amazing revenues.

Guys, if you're new, old, just starting in ecommerce, have been in ecommerce, etc. Coming from an ecom consultant, this is THE APP to have. Pricing, skills, and revenues generated based on the skills are all 10000% worth it. I'd even put my own money on it lmao (Don't try to email me and take me up on that haha). But Yes !!! Holden is amazing (Customer Service! and this app.... If I had 1000 choices and could choose 1, it would be this one ! OMG! Get it! Easy to install, and AMAZING customer service!

February 4, 2020

🎉🎉 Thank you so much for the glowing review! Yes, Holden IS amazing. Happy to hear you are killing it online.

Ripley & Rue

First of all, this app is great and will definitely increase sales while looking professional - they are continually adding new features. They also have the best customer service of any Shopify app I've used. Holden and his team are amazing and always readily available.

February 4, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We agree, Holden is a superstar.

My Teen Shirt

encantado con la app la verdad que resulta muy comoda y facil de configurar! una autentica maravilla
creo que se pueden conseguir bastantes converdsiones

February 4, 2020

Gracias por el comentario positivo

StudioMusic.cl

This is THE BEST app out there for Shopify. The support is amazing, they answer you right away and solve problems very fast. Also they help you creating custom skills!! And that is really really cool. Install this now, it help us everyday with our customers and orders. Thanks Fera!!!!

February 4, 2020

You are welcome, but thank YOU for being a customer. We appreciate your business :)

quicksurprise.com

awesome app to add on your store and improve your conversion rates by a lot. also it is free to use anywhere.

February 4, 2020

Glad you have found value with the app!

Strength Strategy

Very good app, implemented is well onto my website with easy and some great results.

February 4, 2020

Glad to hear! We appreciate you being a customer :)

Higgins Publishing

Super easy to install, with a sleek and clean interface! Just installed it, so hopefully, this increases revenue for my publishing website at (higginspublishing.com) Thanks!

February 4, 2020

Thank you for installing Fera and leaving a positive review. If you need help with anything please reach out to our support team.