Fera Social Proof & Reviews

Fera Social Proof & Reviews

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof & Reviews App - Increase Conversions & Trust

Baby Love 3lite

The application is very intuitive, I totally recommend it. Thank you for giving us this application. It helps us a lot with sales.

Learning Toys Shop

it's a good app very nice design and well made, it's a little difficult to understand at beginning but do his job.

Spacellers

excelente aplicación para poder generar urgencia a nuestros clientes, la recomiendo a todo el mundo.

photolivee

estoy bien feliz por esta app ya que me ayudado muchisimo con la cutomisacion de mi tienda online es uncrible urgency

Fitness Zone5

I enjoy this space. Thanks to the program I can to get better the design of my platform. Excellent application

Dolago

It's not goodIt's not goodIt's not good
It's not goodIt's not goodIt's not goodIt's not goodIt's not good

August 2, 2019

Hey your first review of the app was a 5/5 and then you changed it to a 1/5.

You're still using this app today and only started using it recently, so I'm surprised that this is your review. Is there anything we can help with?

House Shop Store

It's great.

Inches For Queens

I am still learning the app and haven't made any sales from it but I know that once I've figured it out, It will make me a lot of money

Xgaine

The best Urgency and social proof app on Shopify. All in one Urgency Tools. Very easy and pratical to use.

LoveOne Shop

Great support and a great tool, all in one and you have all skills just for one price, thank you Kopila!