Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

OOP'S Livraison

Location France
Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app, customizable, easy to activate/pause. Works fine. Several skills available. Easy to design, stable app. Free.

Khaled-Alsabbagh

It's an amazing app I recommend everyone to try it!! It's easy to use and it show you everything!!!!

thepetstuff

Location Australia

Amazing app. Helped me optimize my store for the best of best conversion. Very intuitive and easy to use. Highly recommended

gagies

this app is very helpfull!kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Mode de vie Photography and Photo Presets

Location New Zealand

This is the second website I have installed this app on and I love it. It is great to see live stats and how people travel through their buying journey. Highly recommended.

Hoodidoos

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This was the easiest app to install Ill follow up soon if it delivers on its promise!!! I would recommend new store owners to install ASAP

Obsession Collections

This application is fantastic, it helps a lot in the sense of urgency, it is modern and intuitive, I recommend it to all:)

SugarMe Shop

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Top class app with an excellent range of features. Easily the most comprehensive and useful app I am using.

Baby Zoom USA

I used this app to direct people from my home page to the sale collection from the home page of my site, and use the feature to show shipping times like how you would see on Amazon or any big site.

Shusha chic

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 year

very good app I really recommend it.
its free if your on small revenues and it gives you the chance to scale