Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Stylish Edit

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I LOVE this app!! Best thing I could have added to my store. It was super easy to install and I loved the auto set up based on their recommendation, which was more than fine for me as a new store owner.

The live dashboard is awesome.. I'm slightly addicted to it. The social aspect is also great. I believe it was really instrumental in selling a dress that hadn't been getting much traction. So happy with this app. Do yourself a favor and get it now!

Bagruprintsstore

Location India
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great Feature. I know it works cause my friends pointed out when i was showing them the website, 'hey someone is buying it'. Also another great thing is the amazing support. they helped me through every problem and customisation , step by step guiding me and making me understand what needs to be done, very politely and patiently.

Great work guys. keep it up.

Telode

Location Brazil

Perfection is the word, great app

Mido Craft

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use. It is an useful app

Rhinestone Cowboy Tees

wonderful free app you need this

Skinourishment

Time spent using app About 2 years

I first saw this app on a deals site. I love the social proof of the app and it works flawlessly to encourage the sale. The icing on the cake was during the install process I had some issues. Come to find out the issues were something from within my store that happened to be my error. The support team replied incredibly fast and helped me fix the issue to get up and running. I couldn't be happier with the incredibly helpful responsive and efficient support.

Deal Dazzlers

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

amazingly good work havent made any customers but hopefully this app will give them the push to buy buy buy

Tinylittlecuties

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 1 day

Even though I have once set this app up I'm happy with it so far so each to use thanks

Lebondeal Com

Location Belgium

Nice services and quick support if needed !

Mills Bay

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

For my apparel store it works great.

millsbay.com