Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Farm Dog Naturals

Time spent using app Over 4 years

What a great application and customer service. I highly recommend. There are so many similar apps out there but Banana Stand is the one we are sticking with!

Sac Connecte

Location France

super application je ne connaisses pas je suis heureux de l'avoir mis un grand merci banana

Shamlove

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

It's an amazing app. Works perfectly. Keep it up

Next Lucky Com

Great support group and easy to install app

The Stylish Edit

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I LOVE this app!! Best thing I could have added to my store. It was super easy to install and I loved the auto set up based on their recommendation, which was more than fine for me as a new store owner.

The live dashboard is awesome.. I'm slightly addicted to it. The social aspect is also great. I believe it was really instrumental in selling a dress that hadn't been getting much traction. So happy with this app. Do yourself a favor and get it now!

Bagruprintsstore

Location India

Great Feature. I know it works cause my friends pointed out when i was showing them the website, 'hey someone is buying it'. Also another great thing is the amazing support. they helped me through every problem and customisation , step by step guiding me and making me understand what needs to be done, very politely and patiently.

Great work guys. keep it up.

Telode

Location Brazil

Perfection is the word, great app

Mido Craft

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use. It is an useful app

Rhinestone Cowboy Tees

wonderful free app you need this

Skinourishment

Time spent using app About 2 years

I first saw this app on a deals site. I love the social proof of the app and it works flawlessly to encourage the sale. The icing on the cake was during the install process I had some issues. Come to find out the issues were something from within my store that happened to be my error. The support team replied incredibly fast and helped me fix the issue to get up and running. I couldn't be happier with the incredibly helpful responsive and efficient support.