4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with site themes and platforms like Etsy, Google, and Amazon. It offers features such as response to reviews, storage of reviews, and display of ratings, reviews, and customer photos. The app's widgets are highly customizable and blend well with store designs. Its automated email system and AI response feature enhance customer engagement. The support team is praised for their quick and effective problem-solving, including offering custom code. The app is competitively priced, making it suitable for small businesses. Merchants have reported an increase in conversion rates and customer engagement after using this app.

February 7, 2022

This is a great app! I wish that there were better tools to customize when a customer orders multiple items but otherwise great.

Veribella
About 2 months using the app
January 12, 2022

So far so good- I have only had it a few days, but it is easy to install. I had one question adding a second widget, and it was answered quickly.

Canterbury Tack & Apparel
July 8, 2022

Easy to use and has helped with our online business. Customer service is also excellent. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Veysel's Catering Equipment
Fera Commerce Inc replied July 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your review🙂 It's great that you had a wonderful experience with our customer service team and we are happy to know that our app has helped with your business🎉

Please reach out to us again at any time if you need anything 🙂

February 1, 2023

Highly recommend this app, Kemi was very helpful when setting up. Reviews look really great on store. Lots of different ways to customise them too!

Little Heart Clothing
June 12, 2018

Incredibly helpful ind insightful

Chefs Garden Co
September 28, 2017

It is a good app. Does the job well

Fuegoliving
About 2 months using the app
April 7, 2018

Great app!! Thank you for staying FREE!!

Nebulahii
April 13, 2018

super! i like it that this awesome is free

Lux Adventskalender
Luxembourg
May 22, 2019

es muy buena aplicación me ha ayudado mucho con los compradores, le doy 5 estrellas y espero sigan, muchas gracias

Anubis Market
Mexico
February 16, 2022

It's the best app for product reviews I could find at a considerable price. The reviews blend wonderfully with my theme and the request e-mails are also fully customizable. Special thanks go to Roel from the support team, who has helped me in no time.

Lovely Local