Urgency, Social Proof & Timers

Urgency, Social Proof & Timers

by Fera.ai

Over 20+ Urgency & Social Proof Apps (Timers, Popups & more!)

Dolago

It's not goodIt's not goodIt's not good
It's not goodIt's not goodIt's not goodIt's not goodIt's not good

August 2, 2019

Hey your first review of the app was a 5/5 and then you changed it to a 1/5.

You're still using this app today and only started using it recently, so I'm surprised that this is your review. Is there anything we can help with?

Best Dealz

Used the app for a few days, didn't like it so much so i've uninstalled it.

Found it just a few days later that the app left traces and kept on displaying on my product page- which caused a conversion drop.

May 3, 2019

Unfortunately Shopify has no means to automatically remove integrated HTML code upon uninstallation of an app because as soon as the app is uninstalled they revoke access to the store so nothing can be done by the app anymore. The Shopify team has indicated that they are working on improving this process, and we do have help articles on our website that we send to anyone who uninstalls our app to help them out with these steps.

QualityCanadianGoods

There are so many great reviews from before, but i couldn't get it to work. I think the app must be having issues now even from the last review it says the app crashed. After installing the app, I clicked Browse Marketplace Skills and it took me to a screen and just kept spinning the heart. I even tried to refresh a few times. Maybe they cannot support this many stores anymore...

April 2, 2019

Hey there! The spinning heart you described was due to us undergoing some heavy load on our server.

But the good news is, we have resolved the issue! I'll be sending you over a personal email so I can help you make the best of Fera now that we are all fixed up!

Livid Tee®

totally misleading says its free buts try to charge you for monthly at $49.99 for a whole year ,.

March 1, 2019

THIS REVIEW IS INACCURATE!

You will NOT be charged for your 1-year trial.

This person didn't read the trial authorization screen...

Try it for yourself and you will see - no charges. It really is a great deal. 😁

Zacchissimi

Just a big waste of time. Does not have features that it claims on their website. Support tells me to contact Shopify, Shopify obviously does not provide support for third part apps. Now i'll just have to waste a long time erasing everything from the app installation...

March 1, 2019

Dearest Zacchissimi:

You misunderstood our request and stopped responding to our messages attempting to clarify. Shopify removed a feature that is required to do what you wanted to do and we were simply telling you to contact Shopify to have the feature turned back on. We have no ability to do that for you from our side since it is not a feature in our platform.

Anyways, we've since disabled skills that requires work from Shopify to avoid such confusion in the future, but if you decide you want to try it again simply respond to our messages and we'll do our best to support you.

ThisSoundsCool

SUPER Expensive app. I only use it for Cart timer and its over $100/mo. That's absolutely insane. Would not recommend this app its totally not worth the cost!!

I'm pretty sure it has so many 5 stars because most people don't get sales.

And the way they apply this cost is on the backend, so be ready for a surprise. They know exactly what they're doing with the price tiering.

Beauty Queen Makeup

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Samson & Charlie

I uninstalled this app after 30 min. it had issues integrating and I just didn't have time to go through the manual code process. this was at midnight.
at 2:37 am i awoke to this message from them
Subject: Your Store's Data Will Be Deleted In 20 Hours
You or someone at your company uninstalled the Fera.ai app or Fera.ai has lost connection to your store. In order to comply with GDPR we will be deleting all custom and store data that Fera.ai has compiled to help your store increase sales. You will not be able to recover this data after deletion.
To ensure this does not happen, or if you believe this was a mistake, please re-install the app and re-connect fera.ai to your store.

Here I am at 3am onto support at Shopify where they explained that NO App Developer can delete Data from our store Only Data the app developer has on their end. Big relief.

The subtly is not lost on me, It was intended to scare you into reinstalling the app. I have uninstalled many apps for various reason and have never had an email like this.

Whilst you have a legal obligation to remove store data from your servers do not use this as a means to keep a customer. when Uninstalling it tells us the data will be deleted.

May 3, 2019

Hey there! I think there is a misunderstanding about what that email says. The message that you received was letting you know that your store data was being removed from Fera's system so that we would no longer have details about your store (including product information, sales, etc.)

Since you removed the app from your store, this message was sent to you because, as you mentioned, we are in compliance with GDPR rules, which stipulate that we cannot access any stores data once they've deleted the app. This email is sent to all merchants to confirm with them that we are following the rules. We would never use intimidation to keep a merchant using our app.

SPACETRAVEL

It's a good app but If you generate alot of money you have to pay 250$ a month at least that is just stealing I'm sorry.

If this way a normal price I would rate it 5 stars

Hey SPACETRAVEL!

Good news- new pricing plans means only good things for our startup merchants! :D

Thanks for the feedback!

kidStylo

The new pricing plan is just mad. My store doesn’t even sell for more than 2k per month and this app doesn’t seem to be viable for small businesses anymore. $49 per month is a joke from previous free plan. Why don’t they offer a plan for small businesses as it may grow in the future and pay premium pricing. Please consider.

Hey kidStylo!

You spoke, and we listened! As a startup ourselves, we totally hear what you're saying, and I'm happy to say that we have added in new pricing plans with smaller merchants in mind :D

Previous 1