Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 2, 2023

Easy installation, I love the way the reviews look on the site. Great options to customize to your liking.

Dragoyle LLC
February 2, 2023

They thought of everything! better than any other review app. I really like how i can add the reviews anywhere with code

ReadyCloth
February 2, 2023

Super simple set up and great customization options. I had my widgets placed, sized and looking great within 15 mins.

Sunlit Funlit
February 2, 2023

A great app that does exactly what you expect it to do. There are appealing widgets for all pages. I especially like that product groups can be created and all customer photos can be placed on one page. A clear recommendation from my side. Maybe soon you could also move the customer photos within the grid and create small thumbnails and place them as widgets, e.g. in the product view.

Barfuss-Shirt
Germany
February 1, 2023

I have used this app for over a year and this helps increase my social proof and sale. I am going to continue using for a while.

ALYSON AMBER
February 1, 2023

Importing my etsy reviews was easy and it looks very professional. I'm excited to play around with this app to see what all it can do.

Divine Jewelry by Mary
February 1, 2023

Highly recommend this app, Kemi was very helpful when setting up. Reviews look really great on store. Lots of different ways to customise them too!

Little Heart Clothing
February 1, 2023

we need some more placements in templates (category page) and better loading speed with slow internet connections.
also GOOGLE REVIEWS on Search Result Pages please!

mikono.africa Jacken aus Kenia
Germany
January 31, 2023

Awesome app. I have no experience building a website or anything like that, have difficulty just using Shopify templates. This app is really easy to use with no hassles. Highly recommend.

CushyCushy
Denmark
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 31, 2023

Everything looks great with this app and it's easy to use. I was able to place my reviews within 5 minutes.

Vortex