Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Solita

Good app. It really helps to improve your site. I really enjoy the app interface its quite friendly and easy.

Busty Lash Bar & Boutique LLC

This app is amazing!! The widgets are great. It is making my shop look more credible with reviews. My customers are now able to leave them. I like it very much.

MAI DESIRE

love this app. its very affordable and i love the widgets im using. Holden helped me and my page is much more better! Check out www.maidesire.com to see his work!

Sockterra. All Rights Reserved.

Fera is the app that I am most proud to have and lucky to have found. Their design team is in a class of their own when it comes to making their features look not only perfectly modern but also ahead of their time. I use Fera now with any store I launch as well as any of my clients stores that I work with and I recommend to anyone looking to implement new ways of improving Conversion Rate Optimization and leveraging the most from their stores analytics.

Spaziofferte.store

un app perfetta ha tutto quello che mi serviiva, speriamo continuino cosi, bravi ragazzi! Speriamo arrivino conversioni in piu adesso

pletovecentrum.cz

We`ve been using fera.ai app since the launch of our first eshop (now we have 5) and we do see increase of CRO because of the given features.

L0TUS BEAUTY

it is so easy to use and prevents me from having to use coding. i love the simplicity of it and how it lets me verify reviews before hand.i have tried a few different apps and this is the most conveniant.

Tatiana Tretyak Brand

Great app for optimizing E-commerce stores. I like the features and simplicity of applying the widgets to the theme.

Happy Hemp Head

I use this app for the review process for our clients as well as the shopping experience. The ability to see the shoppers journey as been great.

Kæthar

Great! It's working well and the UI is really great. Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thnkas thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 334 335