Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Faith In Jesus

Love the amount of options with this app and the support staff is outstanding - always quick to respond and fix any issues that arise. Huge shoutout to Holden on the support team for his stellat communication and speedy troubleshooting. A+++

Peachy Sunday

Incredible platform & support, thank you so much for all of the help. Excited to start A/B testing and learning how to best utilize Fera.ai! :)

Bodiesfy

AWESOME APPS!
Using fera for all of my Shopify stores. Help me to increase sales and conversion rates!

Watercolor by Kristal Serna

Besides this being a great app that does exactly what it advertises, the customer service is second to none. I had an issue with the app, and even though it turned out to be a mistake in my theme's coding that had nothing to do with this app, their tech support fixed it for me. I was really impressed!

Isaac Anthony

Amazing customer service. I had trouble locating the skills on my store, Holden was very helpful making sure everything was setup correctly and to my liking. Highly recommend this app.

HeadbandTunes

Really good customer service. Great product with a lot of capability and can be used to consolidate other apps that you use.

Foxx Games

good app thanks ! from france good app thanks ! good app thanks ! good app thanks ! good app thanks ! good app thanks ! good app thanks !

Portuguese Tiles

Amazing app. So glad I found it. It has helped my conversions and makes my website look busy. Also, Holden was great, he setup 2 of my skills. Thank you for the great app and excellent customer service! www.portuguesetiles.co.uk

Thedetanglingbrush

Fera has been great so far, so happy with everything, Customer Service is top-notch and always on time to respond and help with any questions or issues. I have chatted with Holden and someone else since I installed the app and they were super helpful.
I'll definitely recommend the app.

June 18, 2020

YAY! We appreciate your positive review and your recommendation.

Jadios

The customer support was great and the app has multiple ways to boost up your sales, highly recommended!

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 240 241