Urgency, Social Proof & Timers

Urgency, Social Proof & Timers

by Fera.ai

Over 20+ Urgency & Social Proof Apps (Timers, Popups & more!)

Jinga Juice Philippines

Fera has been helping lots of merchants. I'm happy my developer added this app to my store. I like it that you can move the app in your product pages by selecting which part to put it. Very easy and smart! They definitely thought of merchant experience there!

- jingajuice.com.ph -

MB+Standard

This app is awesome. It took the place of a few apps that I was using. It saved me money, and now everything is consolidated into one app. Highly recommend!

GLAD HIPPO

Amazing must try and download ...it is a great [;ugin one hsould launc it for a store lots many things to do

So Not Size Zero

A must-have app for all Shopify stores! Especially love the 'low stock count + viewer counts' skill function! ((:
Thank you to Kopila for the fantastic and speedy installation as well!

Luxitech Digital

facil manuseio, gostei estou instalando para gerar mais vendas com pop up que me ajudem a converter

Timetree

The application is very intuitive, I totally recommend it. Thank you for giving us this application. It helps us a lot with sales.

Baby Love 3lite

Learning Toys Shop

it's a good app very nice design and well made, it's a little difficult to understand at beginning but do his job.

Spacellers

excelente aplicación para poder generar urgencia a nuestros clientes, la recomiendo a todo el mundo.

photolivee

estoy bien feliz por esta app ya que me ayudado muchisimo con la cutomisacion de mi tienda online es uncrible urgency

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 242 243