Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

VINYL MOON

Great app with super helpful support. We came for 1 feature and ended up using 4-5 of them. Pop ups, announcement bars, etc.

Denon Eyewear

Very easy and efficient. Integrated seamlessly with my store and my sms/email apps. The design on-site looks great too.

do+dare undie co.

Excellent customer support. Holden and Roel have been instrumental in setting up every part of the reviews on our website - doanddare.co They've helped with customizing colours + layout and helped all the pieces come together nicely. And out of the box, it has the nicest visual appearance of any of the review apps we tested. We're very happy! Only thing I wish is that we could take advantage of the discount they offer for an annual subscription...

Flyte Keycaps

I rarely write reviews for apps but I think this one deserves it. Great & simple yet highly customizable review app, support is also phenomenal. Most review apps are either overcomplicated or super ugly. This one is neither. Thanks guys

Heph

Location Australia

Greta app for photo and video reviews. Has many customizable features which you can match with store.

Whip Skin Care

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Easy to use. Customer service is quick, responsive and extremely helpful. The integrations, visibility & feature of adding pictures and the incentives are great as well. I do hope they bring back sales pop in the future though!

By Bodie

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far, this app is working really well for my store. I sent off my first lot of review requests via email and received a review back within 30 seconds.

Distractionaries

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fera is so easy to use. I love the different widgets and being able to upload my Etsy reviews too. It has really helped my shop.

artellcocoshop

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great Great Great App and Customer Service!! Highly recommended!! It's really good app if you have some reviews from another platform!

Maison Eli

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very easy to implement. Looking forward to seeing it in action and seeing how well it works with my site

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 432 433