Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App | Reviews

by Fera Commerce Inc

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

JMA PRETTY LITTLE THINGS

Best customer Service and App that a person can have! I'll recommend this app to anyone! This app has amazing features!

Linay’s Art Studio

so far so good! I started using this app today and I've already sent out 5 emails to customers. super easy to use!!

Thersipo

This app is awesome, all the features are amazing, and the support is incredible. I highly recommend this app!

Joy Mary Vintage

This app is easy to customize. I was quickly able to find the areas I wanted to customize. So far so good!

SlipperXWinter

Davvero un ottima app per la recensioni. La consiglio, inoltre l'assistenza è molto cordiale e disponibile.

AUKI

It is helping me fine tune the website, add essential features and help to build customer relationships.

Amarie Angels

Pretty good so far, very easy to use! This app will definitely help my customers a lot when checking out.

Ringz & Tingz Jewels

So far so good using Feria reviews app. I had an issue with a carousel and I was assisted in a timely manner. Customer support is prompt if you have any issues.

La Fée Charms

Before I decided to install this app, I tried different ones and this was the better one because it allows you to easily and fully configure it.

Keychain Plaza

Great app and easy to use! Primarily using this app to get more trust badges and till now it is working well and good. I will be testing out adding more stuffs in to the checkout page soon!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 374 375