4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its versatility and seamless integration with e-commerce platforms. It's praised for its ability to import reviews from various sources, enhancing customer trust. The app's customization of widgets and simple review process are also appreciated. Its user-friendly interface and automated email system for review prompts are seen as beneficial. Merchants commend the responsive support team and unique features like syncing reviews with Google Shopping and allowing customers to upload images and videos with their reviews.

April 15, 2024

Really easy to use and any issues or challenges faced, I've found the live chat help so prompt at rectifying things.

The Nowhere Nation
6 months using the app
April 23, 2024

Absolutely blown away with the customer service we received in setting up the app. Been using the app for a week now and we are very impressed with the capabilities and so excited to offer our customers the option of uploading images and videos.

Eden Perfumes SA
South Africa
6 days using the app
May 7, 2024

Fera's customer service is great! They respond very quickly and have been able to solve whatever issue I've had. I'm not a techy gal and they explain things so that I can understand.

K10 Collection, LLC
10 days using the app
May 13, 2024

Fera has been great at collecting reviews for my online store.

The Mulled Wine Co
2 months using the app
February 26, 2024

Great app, very easy to set up and use. Customer support is awesome, they're always very helpful whenever I have a question. Highly recommend!

Stone & Spear
5 months using the app
May 9, 2024

Easy to use and well automated! I love it!

Official Gigi Murakami Store
3 months using the app
April 17, 2024

Very helpful staff. They understand your issues and respond with good advice.

international-filter-products
7 months using the app
April 17, 2024

Quick response, helpful and a great experience. Perfect customer service.

All Barks
3 months using the app
March 12, 2024

Great app and great support! I like that it's customizable to your theme and fonts.

Cheerfetti Gift Co.
Over 1 year using the app
May 9, 2024

Simple to use with many great options

Fordeg