Findify Search & Discovery

Findify Search & Discovery

by Findify

Sell more with A.I. - Search, Recommendations & Collections

Dailynecklace

very good apps and i recommend it to you if you are looking to enhance your search box function.

Iwannabeasaint

Glad to have this app as an option. With a growing inventory, customers are increasingly using search, and this app is helping them find what they're looking for. Thanks for the app! iwannabeasaint.com

Half United

Really great application! Very simple and easy to use. There is no reason you shouldn't be using this app to vastly improve the search-ability on your site.

-Christian Black
Co Founder of HALF UNITED

Gomacrame

I highly recommend this app. I've received some sales resulting from this app. Findify is one of the few apps that I use.

Yourturnkeystore 203

I been looking for this kinda app over months, finally found it. Thank you Findify.

Pure Hearts International

It's ironic that with an app called Findify that I have been looking for nearly an hour to find the search box or something associated with my website with this newly installed app, and despite scouring the dashboard and the faqs, etc have "found" nothing.

Why the secret as to the physical location of the app or the search box or whatever?

I am not a mind reader. Just a person who scored a perfect 800 on the quant GRE. Sigh.
******,
Update: buried in the 2 to 3000 word barrage in the description above is the key 4 word phrase: "behind your search box." That is poor writing and poor documentation as it is almost buried and somewhat vague and very limited. But a very calm and professional reply when I had severely criticized them has earned a 2-star raise from 1 to 3. Could change again with my next update

Green Bicycle Design

I've heard a lot of great things about this app and I'm excited to have it installed in my shop! I hope that my customers will appreciate the new way to search.

Bullseyebishop

Great app, really good if you have a lot of products

Holiday Expressway

Greatest little app I have used in a long time, it's simple and easy to use...

thanks

The Fragrance Outlet

Great App helps so much and makes finding items very easy for customers