Findify Search & Personalize

Findify Search & Personalize

by Findify

Enterprise-grade search and personalization used by top brands

Clothing Stash

Great App! Easy to install and does everything it says it does. Highly recommended.

Inetca

Great app, simple to setup and use, does exactly as it's supposed to. Dashboard is clean and beautiful. App scales and can be customized with minimal effort. The Findify Team are great people, helpful, attentive and there to guide you. Highly recommended.

Maylwear

Simple and clear. great app for searching

Retroroad

Beautiful and simple app. It does exactly what is said on tin.

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app and very easy to set up and use. They have been very helpful and I highly recommend this app.

Little Fox Design

Easy to use. But doesn't always find theproduct, even if I type it in verbatim or type in the vendor. Have to tweak it a lot to get it to work.

Harney

Amazing, in five minutes one has a great search engine. I paid a lot more and waited a month using SLI Search. Keep it up.

Mike

High Royal

Great tool highly recommended!

Powtees

I've removed this app because it messed up my SEO. The app blocks google robots crawling your pages which results in losing SEO ranking which has effected my sales.

Tariftentabaga

We've recently collaborated with Findify to offer our customers (at Tariftentabaga.com) a top notch search capability and so far we're extremely satisfied with the product as well as the Findify team. They've been very response, helpful and swift in terms of working with us on developing the App in Turkish - that was once not present...
App is very appealing, very neat and fits perfectly to our theme Blockshop Deli and works quite well on both desktop and mobile...
Business model is the icing on the cake and I highly recommend working with the Findify team...
Tariftentabaga.com team...