Findify Search & Personalize

Findify Search & Personalize

by Findify

Enterprise-grade search and personalization used by top brands

Berrytime

The best search app and product recommendation is a nice added bonus. The search app integrates to mobile view better than others and I 'feel' the recommendations are more accurate than other recommendation apps we've tried. No data proof the latter one, though.

Moss Led

Great search functionality!
www.mossled.com

Sharifahtrd

Awesome app.. do test my search bar
www.sharifahonline.com

Dugratuit

J'adore la nouvelle fonctionnalité Recommandation. Je sent que la satisfaction de mes clients est en hausse sur love-mineral.com.

Feintboxingco

we use it at feintboxing.com and it has made our conversion jump. Love the app!

Listenexpert

User friendly and easy to use. I am using supply theme, I think the mobile search view can be improved

Mayvedajewellery

Just installed the app, it was very clear and easy to set up. Although I did find the pricing initially confusing because I was rushing a bit so it took me a couple of days to really get into it. Once I opened the app everything worked so well.

Many thanks,

Tiffany

www.mayvedavintagejewellery.co.uk

Funky Moose Records

Finally, my search results are useful and look good. I've only just installed the app, so I'm still waiting for data in the reports, but I'm sure that's been taken care of very well.
The support team is great at responding to the few questions I had.

Aces!

Jewelrygrove

We can't live without this product. The search feature is great and the search results are even better. I hope they expand into collections next so we can have the same filtering functionality as the search results page has to offer.

Myphonecase Com

It's a total package. Easy to install and it's got the powerful features. Support was quick and excellent as well. Give it a try and you'll love it.