Findify Search & Discovery

Findify Search & Discovery

by Findify

Sell more with A.I. - Search, Recommendations & Collections

Gents Bags

great app, easy to use and integrate to your store. nice widget

Atalya Designs

To be honest, I'd give these guys 10 stars if I could. I think the Findify Team are amazingly talented to create such a flawless app like this. It's absolutely incredible that for a small business like mine, I don't have to pay a huge amount each month for a top notch app. I'm truly thankful to them. Findify is absolutely amazing and I love it.

Why is it so great? Well, the Search facility is incredible, very intuitive and finds everything in my store with just a few letters. I also like how product images appear when customers are searching. The basic Shopify search facility on my site was very poor, I was first alerted to a problem when my customers would type in "yoga bags" (with an 'S' on the end, plural) but nothing would appear in my store. Absolutely nothing appeared. I was devastated. It's why I researched a Search app, and I truly believe Findify to be the best.
I think it's very kind of them to only charge for the amount of sales volume in my store and not a set monthly fee that is probably out of my league. Usually small businesses struggle to obtain such powerful apps for their stores because they're always so expensive, but Findify aren't like that. Hats off to these guys, they're a bunch of beautiful people with great big hearts, I love them and I love their app. Cheers Findify!

Latiendavenezolana

Extremely easy to set up. Great features. Fantastic UI for search suggestions and search results page.

Spoilthepuppy

Easy setup and a major help to our site's visitors. The terms are favorable as well. We only pay when the search helps us get sales. Kudos on a great app!

R2 Western

I enjoy the layout of the search suggestions and previews more so than other apps I looked at. I will be interested to see how the backend pans out with synonym suggestions, etc once I have built up some data.

So far the best thing is the customer service. I had an issue with some weird capitalization on my filters. The developers looked into the issue right away and are working on a fix. Can't beat the responsiveness, especially considering I'm not even a paying customer yet. This is a great way to build brand loyalty.

Bkstudio

Findify added to our eshop www.topgift.sk great value. Thank you. Wish the filter worked in collection view as well.

Olympushealth

I can't believe this app - perfect seamless integration with shopify, and super impressive results.

Breganwood Organics

Just starting out on 14 day trial - have high hopes for product as auto-complete is such a useful function on an ecommerce site. Still testing but very happy so far. The support team is very responsive.

Iqinox

Perfect, matches the look and feel of our site well.

Arykeeper

Findify is awesome, my clients can find whatever product they need. Their app is very efficient and fast. I can say this because I have more than 1600 products and the search engine works amazing. Thanks for all!