Findify Search & Personalize

Enterprise-grade search and personalization used by top brands

From $499/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Breganwood Organics

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Just starting out on 14 day trial - have high hopes for product as auto-complete is such a useful function on an ecommerce site. Still testing but very happy so far. The support team is very responsive.

Iqinox

Perfect, matches the look and feel of our site well.

Arykeeper

Location Argentina
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Findify is awesome, my clients can find whatever product they need. Their app is very efficient and fast. I can say this because I have more than 1600 products and the search engine works amazing. Thanks for all!

Cstockbeta

Time spent using app About 1 month

Findify has dramatically changed how our marketplace is searched. We sell stock images and the 'tags' system wasn't working well and folks said they could't find our images. Findify has fixed that!

Jenifer Daniels
getcolorstock.com

Trough Creek Candle Co

Time spent using app About 4 years

I love the ease of adding this search app to my store. It has expanded the search possibilities for my customers beyond what I had expected. The ability to customize the css is a great addition. I also appreciate the fact it is not priced at a monthly fee; Instead it's calculated by what they help me achieve in sales. A big plus for a small store!! Their customer service is very prompt and friendly too.

Designed To Shine 2

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great search results app! Responds quickly to any questions we have.

Atria Emporium

Location India

Great App as of now . Very easy installation and configuration . Best part is the pricing! You only pay for performance ,

Vanity Fragrance

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Wow i just installed the app and its amazing!!! I just started working on vanityfragrance.com estore. I basically uploaded 11k+ products from my supplier and you can imagine trying to categorize them. I ve been scratching my head for a while and this app just did it in less than 5 mins and i am no longer worried about customers finding products... now here comes the great part which i personally would like to salute the developers. These guys not only made a cool app their payment arrangement is just very reasonable and practical. Basically you get a cool app if it makes you money you cut them a share. that's all for now now i am going to test drive it see what other cool stuff and settings i can mess around with... I definitely recommend it to everyone especially if you got products that have a lot of variants.

Fruitio

Top class app that has helped increase my conversion rate already.

Laces4you