Findify Search & Personalize

Findify Search & Personalize

by Findify

Enterprise-grade search and personalization used by top brands

Cstockbeta

Findify has dramatically changed how our marketplace is searched. We sell stock images and the 'tags' system wasn't working well and folks said they could't find our images. Findify has fixed that!

Jenifer Daniels
getcolorstock.com

Trough Creek Candle Co

I love the ease of adding this search app to my store. It has expanded the search possibilities for my customers beyond what I had expected. The ability to customize the css is a great addition. I also appreciate the fact it is not priced at a monthly fee; Instead it's calculated by what they help me achieve in sales. A big plus for a small store!! Their customer service is very prompt and friendly too.

Designed To Shine 2

Great search results app! Responds quickly to any questions we have.

Atria Emporium

Great App as of now . Very easy installation and configuration . Best part is the pricing! You only pay for performance ,

Vanity Fragrance

Wow i just installed the app and its amazing!!! I just started working on vanityfragrance.com estore. I basically uploaded 11k+ products from my supplier and you can imagine trying to categorize them. I ve been scratching my head for a while and this app just did it in less than 5 mins and i am no longer worried about customers finding products... now here comes the great part which i personally would like to salute the developers. These guys not only made a cool app their payment arrangement is just very reasonable and practical. Basically you get a cool app if it makes you money you cut them a share. that's all for now now i am going to test drive it see what other cool stuff and settings i can mess around with... I definitely recommend it to everyone especially if you got products that have a lot of variants.

Fruitio

Top class app that has helped increase my conversion rate already.

Laces4you

Great next generation app! Knowledgable speedy support thanks Meni

Mi Bebe Market

It's a great tool to know what people are looking for or expect to find at your store. Gives you great insights on what your customers want!

Orgonestore

Looks amazing, eager to see results!

Ledlygten Dk

Has thought about making the preview search feature for quite some time now and Findify was the perfect choice.

Only took a few minutes to set up and there are a lot of cusomization options. I also got it in my native language with the help from the support team, which are very quick to respond. Can only recommend.