4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing search functionality, providing accurate results, and being user-friendly. It's ideal for large inventory stores and offers a unique pricing model based on sales volume. Features like product recommendations and search suggestions are also included. Many merchants reported a sales increase after installation. The customer support is noted for its efficiency and responsiveness. A free trial is available for testing.

August 24, 2016

Finally, my search results are useful and look good. I've only just installed the app, so I'm still waiting for data in the reports, but I'm sure that's been taken care of very well.
The support team is great at responding to the few questions I had.

Aces!

Funky Moose Records
8 days using the app
September 23, 2017

Still a somewhat new store. Tried a trial for one of the better services. After four days I still didn't have a report about my store. It kept telling me that it would be ready the next day. For startup shops needing traffic its hard to put all your trust into apps like this with high monthly rates.

My store: KNVRclothing.com

Fortunate Fools
3 days using the app
April 24, 2017

Great tool. I really appreciate it. Many thanks

Perfs Textured Laminates
1 day using the app
January 17, 2016

does anyone know . how to sync the newly added products .. when i search in findify search it doesnt show

Aussiebudgetbox
1 day using the app
May 21, 2017

User Experience is one of the most important things to keep your customers engaged. This tool literally offers everything you could possibly think off in regards to user experience. I am just starting out so I am on the Lite formula. What I look most forward to is the feature of smart collections.
But, I tell you, you couldn't be at a better place here with Findify, another plan for every phase of growth and scaling.
Thank you so much !

Petinteractions
About 1 hour using the app
Edited November 26, 2016

Pretty good from a computational linguistics point of view. :) Gives me lots of ideas. Lets chat.

Bunny Paige
About 1 hour using the app
June 2, 2016

Wow i just installed the app and its amazing!!! I just started working on vanityfragrance.com estore. I basically uploaded 11k+ products from my supplier and you can imagine trying to categorize them. I ve been scratching my head for a while and this app just did it in less than 5 mins and i am no longer worried about customers finding products... now here comes the great part which i personally would like to salute the developers. These guys not only made a cool app their payment arrangement is just very reasonable and practical. Basically you get a cool app if it makes you money you cut them a share. that's all for now now i am going to test drive it see what other cool stuff and settings i can mess around with... I definitely recommend it to everyone especially if you got products that have a lot of variants.

Vanity Fragrance
About 19 hours using the app
November 5, 2016

This is a great review app. Even the free version is very robust and customizable. Great job, great app. Thank you.

High5humans
32 minutes using the app
October 22, 2016

Simple and clear. great app for searching

Maylwear