Findify Search & Personalize

Findify Search & Personalize | Reviews

by Findify

Enterprise-grade search and personalization used by top brands

Thefidgetwidget

great app - especially since it's free -dynamic mobile friendly searches - got 3 conversions as soon as i installed
no words
just
WOW

Kimlud

This is a great search APP. We are using it right now on www.kimlud.com
It generates extensive search results. We will use it again and we will be glad to recommend it to our friends.

Yourturnkeystore 783

This app was easy to install and was up and running with just a few clicks. Excellent at improving the user experience and increasing the stickiness of my site and the potential for more conversions. Highly recommended!

Michael
ODDCREST

Snoopyfacts

Good apps, I've used in my few stores :) thanks

Powermojiz

Great app

www.gamingchairsdirect.com

Sunny Side Toys Eg

Very helpful search engine with easy to use filtration options.

Theredballoonshop

JUST ONE WORD AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naturalcommunities

This app is amazing!! Much faster than other similar apps and more comprehensive in its results. Right out of the box it was working wonders in seconds with no programming. I did have to change its search page on pages to full width so that it did not look weird, but as soon as I did it was quite awesome. Definitely, would recommend to anyone!!!

Perfs Textured Laminates

Great tool. I really appreciate it. Many thanks

Arcane Cards

Great App, great support. We're just using the free version but it's still really good.