Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

Wilex

Useless app that hardly works, support is not existent. Do Not Recommend at all for any one interested!

May 18, 2019

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with our app. We have attempted to get in touch through the mail from live chat but you missed it. Please review your mail, I have sent with our all conversation screenshot.
As well you have rejected our store access request. We will try again.

As well as you missed to update add on which feature you are looking for. I will help you with that. Please get back through the mail.

MISSTLY

This is a great app, the app makes my website more professional and the customer experience is very good. I would like to thank the app's customer service and technical team, who are very professional and patient to help me. This app is worth your possession

May 18, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and five-star review. Our team is pretty awesome :)

DAVID DAN JEWELRY

Amazing app and profesionnal customer service, they also respond very quickly ! they helped me code the wishlist plugin as we asked for and it looks wonderful :)
Now we are waiting for the wishlist to be mobile friendly and we are ready to launch :))

SO-U Global

James was super helpful, and easy to communicate with. This app has easy navigation, great support, and the team works hard to make custom solutions happen.

May 18, 2019

Thank you for the fantastic feedback and five-star review!

Lovebite MY

Support is super responsive and helpful! 1 of the best app for loyalty and customer account page. A lof of rules can be set for credit as well!

Cuddly

I had some problems in customizing the customer account page, so I asked for a support to the Flit Family and they solved the problem quickly and much better than I was expecting they would do.

So I give to Flits family 5 stars even if, for my experience, they really would deserve more!
Really thanks.

OutletSavings

I love this app my favorite app out of all of my apps so customizable cheap price love it you guys rock!!!

Clo watch

It is an amazing and powerful app that has amazing functionalities included. The support team is very quick, professional and will help you to custom and fit perfectly your website. If you are building a brand and want to improve a maximum your customer experience, I highly recommend you this app!

Les Petits Imprimés

I am so impressed by the customer service. I used to be veeery impressed by Shopify team (still am) but Flits team really reach another level of service. The app also helps me a lot with my returns, I was sick of generating coupons that didn't make sense, couldn't be divided etc. Now I can give € directly to my clients. I believe it will totally help my sales grow

Mayberrys Fashion

Great app for issuing customer credits and advanced dashboard to link to other services or websites. Customer Support is AMAZING and very responsive and helpful!