Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

From $4.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 25, 2023

お客様のマイページアプリを探している方がおられましたら、大変おすすめできます。

レビューにある通り、フォームの表示内容や、順序のカスタマイズを1日で対応いただけました。これまで他のアプリでは、住所の表記が海外仕様のものばかりで使いにくいものが多かったですが、こちらのカスタマーサポートは最高です。大変おすすめできます。 コミュニケーションは英語チャットとなりますが、パワーポイント等の指示書も添付できるため、ミスコミュニケーションなく進めることができます

As the reviews indicate, we were able to customize the content of the form display and the order of the forms in one day. I have found many other apps to be difficult to use because of the foreign specifications of the address, but this one has the best customer support. I highly recommend this app.

taniku.love
Japan
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
January 12, 2023

Mobile layout is shifted off screen, custom color scheme is incorrect on some tabs, very little customizability, for example disabling the Good Morning! message or the clock. It's an account page, it doesn't need a clock. I don't know how this has such good reviews.

Regal Wigs
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
January 6, 2023

The app works well and the support has been reliable with any issues resolved quickly and easily. I highly recommend the Flits app.

Pet-Tags.com.au
December 22, 2022

Ankit, Vaibhav, and the support team are amazing!! I was very pleased with the quick turnaround time after I submitted my request for support. We are soooo happy with how everything turned out! Everything is easy and streamlined for our customers now! This is a great App to use along with a Subscription service. It is visually very appealing as well, and fits right in with our site design :) YaY!!! The Fits Member Account App & Team are outstanding!

Thank you so much!
verbenamarket.com

VERBENA
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited December 20, 2022

Easy to install and setup... I wanted some additional customization, the support teams response was so quick... just amazing
would recommend to everyone.. Keep it up XD

DigiMarkt.ch
Switzerland
December 14, 2022

I just installed this FLITS app last week. I have always been looking for a more professional looking customer account page where customers could have access to all of their information in one spot. The professional look of the account page on this app is great. I was able to add links to pages with customer support information that has been really helpful and customize the look and feel the way I wanted to help increase the look and feel of our brand. I had to reach out to customer service for a couple of things that I wanted setup a certain way and the customer service was prompt, responsive and very helpful. I wish they had integrations already built with a couple of other apps I already use but hopefully that will come on their roadmap sometime in the near future.
If you are looking for a better alternative to the basic Shopify account page, I would definitely recommend this app for you to try out.

Romantic Blessings
December 4, 2022

The app works well with our store with no issues. And if we had any problems, their quick and responsive customer support team & coders will fix you up!

Soundbox Depot
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 23, 2022

My shop uses this app to manage our customers' account page and it has worked out to be great so far! Their support team was easy to communicate with and we received prompt and professional help throughout. It was a pleasant experience working with them. Thanks for the strong support!

Kiyo Malaysia
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 22, 2022

The strength of this app is the support of the developers. I customized the entire account section and they followed and assisted me through the whole process. The support is fast and always available. Well done, thank you very much for all your help.

MySecretCase
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 12, 2022

Best app on the market! If you need an Account page, points, and a wishlist don't even look at other apps! Everything in one place solution! Thank you very much Flits team!

Mahfelle