Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

Mutant Mania Comics & Collectibles

This app is priceless. Perfect for giving customers control of their order history, account management, and wishlist (for us a big bonus). The team @ Flits took their team to redesign the wishlist function to match exactly what we wanted. Excellent tech functions and great customer focused service. We can now delete the other wishlist app and the other social login app since this one app incorporates everything into one.

wepod.shop

Easy Setup 100%
Quick support 100%
Smooth and usefull app 100%
Dear all app creators; be like Flits team! Thank you..

LMCHING Group

Very beautiful page with extremely helpful support team. Zero problem with the integration. No crash at all to our existing site. Support Multi language as well! Probably one of the best app for customer account login page!

TenTabs

Great support team :) They really helped to fix the issues .
Really appreciate the support team. I would rate 5 stars

ARENA TEAMWEAR

Very easy setup. Had an issue with how it was playing with my theme (Galleria) which was very quickly sorted out.
Very excited to let our punters know of the new account management tool.
Cheers!

BOGOH

I used this app to manage customers, orders and store credits and this app gives me to provide flexibility to customer experiences and I really liked it. And, fast response on the request and solution as well. Thanks

Kinky Toy Store

Good idea for an all-inclusive app. I mainly use this app to give my customers a backend user profile page. They have done that very well making it easy to reorder and manage the pages found in our customer user experience, I am being grandfathered on their old plans. This is great because their new pay structure is a lot more expensive. Pay for all the visitors to your site even if they didn't purchase anything just seems wrong. Secondly, they won't give me access to their paid plugins; which are also priced per visitor to your site. All in all, a fairly expensive app that includes 4 additional plugins that are also based on visitors count. have used other apps to get the features that I am missing out on and pay less for doing so. https://www.kinkytoy.store/

September 2, 2021

Hello Andreas,

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

We respect you as you are keeping trust us since January 2020 & using our key feature - The customer Account Page.

Regarding Price: As an old client, we already shared the old price with a custom link. And you already activated Store credit + wishlist + social login on 8th Feb 2020 for some time so you already know add ons are already paid.

So the Support team members are disappointed because they already tried to explain to you to offer an old price.

*We changed the price structure as we also improved lots of features and modules, but we are always supporting with a price to our old clients.

I request you, please get back to us at support@getflits.com or gunjan@getflits.com. We dropped 2-3 emails for help.

I hope you can understand our request and we both can value each other. The support team always trying 100% for feasible help to the client.

Your feedback is really valuable for us.

Deardahlia JAPAN

It's great for Asian sites. and I was very satisfied with the fast and accurate response of the support team. It's a great app.

Accurascale

Simply amazing - a vast improvement on the default customer account, and the social and credit systems make a real connection with customers and integrate perfectly with our judge.me review app. Add to that the fact that support is instantaneous, and amazingly helpful - we could not recommend this more highly!

The Wild Bub

Had a little product with the customisation of the add to favourites function on my website. The team responded quickly and solved my issue in less than a day. At the moment Flits is meeting all my needs and at an affordable price too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48