4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to professionalize and enhance the customer account page. They find the customer accounts dashboard and referral program features particularly beneficial. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and customization capabilities. The app allows customers to manage their accounts, track orders, and print invoices, reducing merchant overhead. It integrates seamlessly with other systems and provides 24/7 customer service. Merchants appreciate the smooth, personalized customer experience it offers.

April 24, 2023

Very nice app, I use this app for customer dashboard. The dashboard has a very good easy UI / UX.
And their customer support and the rest of the developer team are very helpful.

British D'sire
Over 1 year using the app
July 10, 2023

The GetFlits Team is super responsive, patient, professional and assisted with customer request for our store. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for an excellent app and support.

Buy Bouncers LLC
2 months using the app
June 28, 2023

Working with Flits has been a wonderful experience! Team provided excellent service, responding promptly and professionally to my requests. The changes I request is exactly what I needed. I highly recommend Flits for their exceptional service and attention to detail.

Juce Fragrances
South Africa
27 days using the app
March 21, 2023

Flits provides an important product. The customer and technical support are highly competent and professional. They were able to oblige our requests and customise the product to suit our store. I would like to highlight Bhargav and his team for doing a great job.

Quality Approach Fashion
5 months using the app
March 29, 2023

Great customer service. I used Flits with the integration of Return Prime to take care of my account pages and returns. The flits team added the return prime button for me in less than a business day. Highly recommend!

Parentgiving
2 months using the app
July 13, 2023

We love this app; it's like a super toolbox with so many features, especially the credit store. Moreover, you have "Great Support"! Thank you to all the Flits Teams

Bakker.com | Österreich
France
16 days using the app
March 2, 2023

Amazing app , amazing customer service. They even helped me fixing a bug in my website that wasn't coming from them and saved me money. very accommodate and will help you with anything.

Capucelli
14 days using the app
Flits replied March 6, 2023

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

March 21, 2023

We recently added Flits to our store with the Wishlist capacity. We had a few requests back and forth with their support team, including some custom branding. They have been extremely responsive, helpful, and capable with managing our requests! We would highly recommend this app and team.

Cutting Tool Pickers
20 days using the app
August 5, 2023

Trie this app, it wasn't for me. I wasn't going to write a review, but decided to because the app doesn't delete its own code after being removed, which causes several large .js issues on my site.

Unlocked Networks
2 days using the app
February 22, 2023

I recently had an issue that needed to be resolved quickly, and I was pleasantly surprised by how efficient and helpful the team was. They fixed the problem really fast and responded to my inquiries almost instantly. I couldn't believe how quickly they were able to get everything sorted out. Not only that,
Manmeet Agarwal was really helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with the outcome. Overall, I was really impressed with the level of service I received and would highly recommend this app! Thanks again!

Ploma.io
2 days using the app
Flits replied March 6, 2023

Thank you so much for your detailed review.