Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add on: Reward & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login

www.indieandharper.com

We used this app to create a customer account page and it does exactly what we needed it to do. It takes a fair bit of time to set up if you would like it personalised but the staff are very helpful and responsive.

Card Cavern Trading Cards, LLC

The customer service we received from Flits is exactly what everyone wants but never actually gets. I reached out because there was a problem with the integration with our theme. I'm still in shock at the fast turn around, and accurate work! Not to mention I misunderstood something and sent them on wild goose chase YET it was handled 100% professionally. I have no complaints at all. Thank you!!!

B Charmed Gifts

I love this app. THIS APP IS GREAT for customer profiles. The support team here is amazing. I literally sent them 2 requests for help and someone followed up with me the same day..! Thank you guys for the support <3 thank you again

Religion Clothing ROW

Perfect combination! Great customer service + huge app possibilities. Highly recommended for all users!

Wethenew

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Really good app and support ! One of the best plugin available on the market for customer account and the most helpful support around. Highly Recommended !

DJI Store

We encountered some issues during the installation, but the customers support solved it in under 5 minutes. That's no joke, I sent the email, in 2 minutes they requested access and the issue was solved in 5 minutes. Amazing support!

Religion Clothing

Great plugin and the most helpful customer service we have ever seen. Highly recommended. Can't say a bad word.

Religion Clothing EU

One of the best plugin available on the market comes with the best customer service possible. Always helpful and can count on the team 24/7. Highly Recommended

s&dHN

This app is the greatest app on shopify for client account, the support team is amazing and timely, They above and beyond with issues we having with our store. Vaibhav the developer there is the best, cant wait to use more of their features and apps

Yummeeh

This is truly the best credit app on Shopify. Super fast support, they even went Out of their way to do some custom work for me. I only wish I can give them more stars then 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️