Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Profile, Order history, Re-order, Recently viewed items & more

PetMax

This app has transformed our customer account page into a much more functional and customer friendly layout. It is easy to use and install and has a great FAQ page for assistance. I also had a specific request for the profile page which the developer accommodated quickly and easily. Would definitely recommend giving this app a try.

Nukkad Market

Awesome customer support. Up to the mark. Moreover UI of the app is user friendly. Quite easy to use and understand.

O'KANA

Smooth and functional app, we've tried a lot of apps but this one has been the best. Their customer service deserves 5 stars, i had a problem with some images and their technician fixed it for me, and even changed the color coding so it would match our webshops.

5/5 stars, definitely recommendable!

Yugen Apparels

Really loved working with the team and amazing support. The app works flawlessly and exactly as described. It is without a doubt one of the best apps in the shopify store right now.

Awarid KSA

I have used this app and an awesome support team help me to implement it on my website. Really Recommended.

livingstonlures.com

We use this app to allow our customers to save and spend store credit, the installation was very easy and straight forward. We ran into a small problem early on with another conflicting app but this issue was quickly resolved by their amazing support team. Don't be afraid to reach out to them if you need help!

amOseeds

Very quick support and very effective. I have not a lot of experience with the app but it looks promising.

Loja Egomes Digital

Aplicativo muito bom, simples e fácil de usar, recomendo a todos que desejam usar créditos da loja como forma principal para pagamentos.

Amogue

I must say this app is flawless.
There are so many things I would like to mention but I will mention only that are most important:-
1. Interface from backend and for customer end, both are clean and very attractive. Easy to Use.
2. Doesn't affect website page loading speed
3. Works exactly the same as it commits
4. Their customer support is very cooperative and responsive. We as a merchant can rely upon without putting any second thoughts.

Must say go for it.

AGL

An unusual support team, they deserve 10 stars. On the 1st, they managed to capture what we wanted and accomplished with the greatest readiness.
Excellent ... recommend!