Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

sugarchic

I used this for the customer account page for my website and it works awesome. It also gives a wish list widget for the customer. I hope they will come with the customer review section too.

New Wave Collectibles

Great app and fantastic customer service! I needed a customer portal to give better insights to my clients on their orders, and the credit loyalty program is just what I was looking for.

Scoot City Ltd

The team at Flitz were excellent in helping me to add a downloadable invoice and tracking button in the my account section of my website. The communication was great from the off set and have done a superb job. I highly recommend there my account user dashboard. 10/10

Follie by Alice

I had trouble on making the app works fine but the support team has been amazing on solving all the problems. This app definitely worth the price

H&H Studio Client

The support team is amazing, they have a quick response and resolved the reported problem in no time. I searched for many apps for customer login, and guess what, I ended up founding this app along with the wishlist button.
Kudos to the support team!

TheCoffeeMonsterzCo

Incredible support team! I had MANY questions (our current email thread is 31 emails long) and the FLITS team helped me out promptly.

SCARAMUZZA ECO SHOP

You will appreciate the efficiency of their support: a pleasure to deal with. If you need a clever customer account Page, give them a try.

ohora jp

Direct edit is not activation. but Support team is great for us.
because, fast and correct solved to requirements.

Hello Archie

Very good app with good service! We asked several times for an adjustment and got a quick answer and were helped quickly. As far as we are concerned an extremely reliable partner.

LauRie NO

I love the flits customer support team - always quick to help and professional in all aspects. App does the job as well!