Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

عالم الصفوة

Best app on shopify and the best support team! Any issue you face you never have to be worried. the support team can handle anything

Freedom Shoes

This app covers everything that we wanted. We had 1 customisation, Milind and his team were able to get on to it straight away and it works perfectly.

Lovelynn Lingerie

One of their developers helped me make some tweaks on the member pages and it turned out perfect. Great customer service, 5 stars.

STC employees portal

Best App I have tried on shopify! Their customer support is beyond imagining. They are patient, professional, and above all solution oriented. I am sure I will never see such support on other apps. Thank you Flits!!

Earth's Wisdom®

Nice app. Great customer service. Developer is very helpful. I like the fact that it is free and developer is very responsive.

Aimant Life

Loving it! The Add to Wishlist button is great, love the layout of the account page, and it's great to have the social login. This app is def worth the investment and solved many problems we had. Plus, the customer service is great!

Oorja Nutrition

Brilliant app! I was initially having problems understanding where all the customizations are. Luckily the support from Gunjan and Flit team was great! Now I can customize all important areas on the account page including button colors, etc. This is an amazing app that makes "Re-ordering" for customer a breeze. A great way to retain customers IMO. Great work, guys. I am sold.

Moolk Pty Ltd

Amazing customer service. The app interface is very straight forward and easy to use AND customise from a UI perspective.

24/7 bestdeals

I've used this app for a while now and I absolutely love it. I just had an issue when I changed themes, but Alex from support fixed it fast! Thanks again.

Lensfit.com® - Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lens, 100% Cashbacks, BUY 1 GET 1

Explored FLITS for store credits and wallet requirement for our website. Got excellent support from FLITS TEAM who provided us the customisation in certain features based on our use cases very quickly. The app solved our franchises finance model and credits system in big time.

Loved their way of customer interaction. Gunjan in specific was very friendly and helpful. Their response turn-around time is amazing.
Cheers!