Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

Ookhai

They fixed my bug so quickly. I'm so amazed. They had dedicated customer support that responded in less than a day. And it looks great. 5 stars!

Dog's Lounge

We needed the app to add an extra page to our customer dashboard. Flits make it super easy to do, not even 5 minutes and we were all set up. We also had a small issue with something not displaying correctly and the support managed to fix it in no time! Thoroughly recommend the app :)

Falcon Technologies, Inc.

I used their app and had a minor customization request. Their response was prompt and got my request fulfilled just in one touch.

BBYSTOR

The support on Flits is amazing, they help you with the most specific questions and offer solutions to even problems that are not theirs. They also work flawlessly in any way to provide the best service and communication. Great app a must-have on Shopify.

Balandi

Great app. Good job Ankit Josh. He does a great job in replying with a timely manner. In addition, whenever an issue arises outside the app's control such as links not linking he will go out his way to help.

Popapotes

The best support of Shopify Apps! They spend time to find solutions even if it's not in their apps.

Old Gringo Wholesale

Awesome app. If you are looking for an app for the customer account page this is it. This app is just the beginning what's better is the support and customization the team provides. I must say support is a 100% and the app itself is very easy to install and get around with. It provides all the features for the account page. Highly recommend using this app if you are in need of customer account page for your website.

DontSleepGFX

Great app, had an issue and they fixed it very quickly. Our customers love the wish list and easy sign up options. I would definitely recommend!

Spirit In Fitness

Very happy I found this app, its great! easy to install and looks great on my site. The price is very reasonable as well. Thank you Ankit for adjusting some minor details for me, I appreciate it!

Labor Industry

My homeboy Ankit helped me with me credit system. This guys is a legend. Setting up my website like true king