Flits: Customer Account Page

Profile, Order History, Reorder, Contact Us, Recently viewed

From $4.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

E-liquids

App is great, does what it says it will. Great customer support. Really quick to respond and incredibly helpful!

Uniboards

Excellent team. We wanted so small feature, so they contacted us in lest that few hours after submitting a ticket and issue was solved fast and efficient. Recommend!

Dietaesport

Sto usando quest'app da qualche mese. Ti da una mano significativa perché ti permette di avere una pagina account molto performante, veloce, integrata e personalizzabile senza dover passare giorni a scrivere codici nel tema. Il servizio clienti è veramente molto competente: riesce a risolverti i problemi più disparati, dal funzionale al grafico, come se fosse il proprio sito.

Swaplanet

We use the advanced account profile, store credit app and referral for our store. It works great and integrates with Klaviyo to automate a lot of the notifications and bring customers back for repeat orders. The team is very supportive and have helped us multiple times to make customisations to improve the user experience based on our business needs. Great product and great team!

Balloon Innovations

The app and support are great. I would consider our store (balloonin.com) and the way it's set up to be pretty unique in its challenges for how products/kits are built, but their support has worked with me quickly and efficiently to make it all work. It is a really simple app to use and looks very nice. I am currently only using the customer profile page, but intend on checking out some of the additional paid features as well now that I trust the app and support. Ankit Joshi has been my main point of contact, and I have been very satisfied with the communication and results.

Bumble Baby Boutique

This app and the team are amazing! The app works really well and has all the right features for us. The team have gone above and beyond to deal with every request we've had (There's been a lot) and managed to do everything we requested very quickly and professionally. Really couldn't ask for a better service so thank you guys!

Furrow

Great app to improve the standard accounts section on our shopify store. Team was very responsive to an issue we had and sorted it within 12 hours

88WIN

Excellent App! The customer account page app and credit add-on does exactly what we need. The backend is very intuitive and styled really well. Also the support offered by Flits is A+, the support team are very quick and efficient.

Pet Wellbeing CA

Great support when I find an issue or question, Flits team stands out a lot comparing with tons of other apps.

wonderful waste

Flits is an amazing and very intuitive app. I am no developer but the admin dashboard makes sense and the app plays well with other apps! It was easy to link other pages to the customer account page. The support team is nothing short of amazing and helped me out with a few tweaks very quickly. Their responsiveness and level customer support is stellar, and I haven't found anything else on the Shopify app store that makes customer accounts as beautiful or easy to use.