Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add ons: Rewards, Referral, Wishlist, Social Login

Black Demons

I love the app, work very very great.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AWESOME
THANK YOU FLITS TEAM IM VERY HAPPY.

Style Gallery

Still new but love the app and quick support received from Vaibhav. Wish the app had return management feature.

Thank you for your 5 star review! 😊

For sure, we will consider your request regarding Return Management Feature.

Box-Man.ch

J'utilise cette app pour donner la possibilité aux clients de modifier leurs données personnelles. Cela nous évite de devoir traiter ce genre de demandes.
J'ai aussi eu besoin de faire quelques modifications, M. Vaibhav a tout fait en un temps record. Le support est bien présent et très sympathique. Je recommande vivement cette application ainsi que les différents addons :-)

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Glad that you like our support.

awsomu

Superb experience!! Great app suite. Great support!!

I have installed and configured it today and I was stuck as I am not very techy on Shopify code and I had some custom requirements too. I raised a ticket and Vaibhav promptly helped me and solved the problem. Now I have all I need for my customers under the account section, and I love the way the account page blends with my overall theme!! A must try if you want some serious business.

March 25, 2020

Glad that You Like Flits. Thank you so much for your review.

iborodum

This app is super great and deserves more than five stars!

The app is well thought out and can be expanded easy enough via handy add-ons to suit your needs.

We had a minor issue and support were very responsive and helpful. There are great FAQs covering most things you'll want to know about to get up and running or dig into more advanced features.

Well worth the money, as at its core, this app massively increases the UX on any Shopify site, for example, the standard Shopify customer account area is very basic.

***** HIGHLY RECOMMEND APPP *****

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your detailed review. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else!

balardi

A great and affordable app designed well and working good improve your website immediately 5 stars review !!

Classier

Excellent Support. Got the support immediately without any headache. Did all the revisions requested. Best app support received and also the app is damn good.

ASHNA

OB1 Store

This has to be one of the best apps on the entire Shopify App Store. It's an invaluable extension to the customer accounts page, allowing for incredible amounts of customisation. I have some streaming courses on my site, and with the help of Vaibhav, we were able to ensure that my course pages appear in the accounts tab only when a customer has purchased them.

The overall customer service, especially from Vaibhav, has been incredible. Very responsive, always happy to help and advise, and was able to customise things to suit my use-case. Highly, highly recommended.

There are so many more features that I can't wait to try, but wanted to get this review out there for anyone contemplating this app. Install it.

DooBeeDoo Embroidery Designs

I love this app. The customer service is always excellent!! The app helps a lot my customers to download the files easily! Thank you so very much!