Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

Logans Pianos

While It might seem expensive at face value, Flits has been indispensible to our business. Their customer service has been stellar, and their customisation has been fast, and perfect this far. Highly recommend!

Carbone Store Panamá

Great App, one of the best out there. Make a complete makeover of your customers account and not only that. I would go as far as to say Flits has THE BEST SUPPORT TEAM I have ever worked with.

Graam Artisan

Flits has an amazing customer service! I have been working with them for a week now to customize the app and Ankit always responds the very next day, communicates very clearly and his team makes all the requested changes carefully. And the app itself has a simple easy to understand interface. I highly, recommend this app! I am using this app on my website https://www.graamartisan.com/.

Brillare

An easy to set-up app. The support it is really quick and handy. They extended full support to help us customize the app to match our theme requirements.

Stock Box Online

These guys offer an amazing app, and their support service is awesome! Since trialing the app the guys have been very responsive and accomodating to my requests, which is not usually provided by others during a trial period.
The integration was easy and worked as it should, and it even integrated with our Ajax slide cart.
Very impressed by this app, and our customers will really enjoy using the re-order features of the customer account page.
Thanks guys!

Le Ravishe Beauty Mart

The Flits app is a great addition to our store. It allows us to seamlessly integrate social login for our customers and also allows customers to easily reorder a product, track their orders, and many more things right from the account. The set up makes the login page look a lot more beautiful too. Customer service is also top notch.

Clickwpick

am very happy and satisfied with the results
Really Super work, and supper technical support team,
thanks all of you flits team

DarBeauty

The undisputed best support, a lot of customization was required and it was done in record time. Also, do not forget the application that solves a big problem in my opinion, which is the default account page Shopify Thank you Support Team

Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies

We've tried a ton of apps over the last 10 years and the one thing that you learn is that customer/technical support is equally as important as the functionality. I rarely leave reviews, but when a company like this goes above and beyond as they have for us, I feel compelled to do so. The app is equally as impressive and does exactly as we were hoping it would do. We're customers for life. Thank you!

Vida Dela

I wanted to add an app to my new store that would allow customers to use their FB accounts to login and also save products to Wishlist. This app does this and more. But where they really shine is on customer service, these people will treat your store with the same level of care that you do.