Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

DryEyeShop

We've needed something like this for a long time! Glad we've got it now. It's really helpful for our customers to be able to see past order details without having to "drill in", and also to re-order easily. Flits customized the page for us so that we have Bold subscriptions access from this page as well, and we added a SMILE loyalty rewards permalink. That one doesn't work as well as we'd like (it fires up the site home page in a separate window) but it was enough for us to be ready for launching in our new theme and we'll work out the kinks over time I'm sure.
If you're fastidious about spelling and such like I am, you'll see some flaws, but the functionality trumps everything for us right now.
Customer service has been very good. Special shout out to Milind. Service is not instantaneous, but it has been consistently prompt and thorough. They were also very patient and polite when I was complaining about an issue that turned out to be my own fault.

November 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our services. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Best,
Flits Team

Vacation Home Amenities™,

I sell a product that is frequently re-ordered so I was looking for an app to make is easier for my customers to do just that. I had a small issue with the installing the code and Flits customer support was very quick to resolve it. I love the way my customer accounts page looks now and highly recommend this app!

Madame Lust

This app is great, and the support team is even better! I would defiantly recommend using this app for your Shopify Store.
The support team is very friendly and will help you with any issues you may have.

nutriwealth

Brilliant app with great features. Shopify really lacks with the customisation for the customer accounts page and also with not providing social login. This app integrates brilliantly and the customer support is excellent. This app will definitely give customers a better experience when visiting your store.

The Ideal Sunday

Some of the best support I have ever received! I love this app as it makes it easy for the customer to take control of their account but then I asked for a bespoke feature and they delivered it promptly. Definitely recommend this app to any business who wants more from the default customer account page, integration is simple and dashboard easy to manage.

Fittings N' Valves

I had originally given a low review, however after speaking with and working with customer service, I upgraded as their customer services is fantastic. Any issue they were able to fix, they were able to make changes to some of the things I asked. Very pleased. The app for the backend is a good app and works well.

Mode Sheet Music

It seemed good at the time....I did not go for the "free" extras as they would've slugged you for it later. But two days in a row I cannot get support as the captcha thing would not work. So I will not carry on with this app.

November 6, 2020

Hello,

Please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointment. Your words are truly admiring and a lesson too for us.

Actually, we are using Freshdesk for support ticket communication & something went wrong regarding that tool server. Generally, It's going 99.9% up. I hope you can understand my request. You can review our all feedback, support team members are really dedicated.

We are happy to help you quickly, please reply to mail or drop a mail at support@getflits.com.

Your feedback is really valuable. Please get back to us so we can help you quickly.

Flits

The healthy diet store

Excellent App and very good support team. Aniket and his development team really helped me continuously in making the necessary design changes in my store. Thumbs up for this useful app !!

Lily & Lemons

I used this app for social login. It works perfectly and the customer support was very kind to help me customise the look a bit.

MetaGeeks

I don't even know where to start. We've used the Flits app for almost a year now and have had so much success using it. The app is clean and easy to use. The admin panel is laid out clearly, making it easy to edit assets. The pricing and ease of setting up social logins also makes Flits better than the alternatives (believe me, I've tried them).
Also, the support team are very responsive and very helpful - could not recommend more!