Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Profile, Order history, Re-order, Recently viewed items & more

SPF Construction Products

There was a problem the app was causing to our theme, at the beginning customer service took forever to reply, so I had to contact them directly to their email, but after that, they fixed the problem and were very attentive! They did a great job overall.

June 4, 2020

We love hearing your feedback! , We are improving our support day by day and getting good feedback from merchants. Your feedback is also adding value to our improvement.

PURE DELUXE HAIR

Customer service is amazing! The representative Vaibhav was very prompt in assiting me with setting things up in my store. He even set up my customer account page to match the color scheme of my store and was very fast at replying to all questions/concerns.

June 4, 2020

JustStuffISell.com

I have been slowly rolling out changes on a budget - probably like many with the corvid-19 stuff, and wanted a little better, but cost effective, customer back end. This has really been a nice addition and the developer has really worked hard to help me integrate and then modify the source so that it flows nicely with my site. They have been super responsive and very flexible in rolling out visual changes that really helped with the usability and functionality of my store. I just can't give enough stars for how they have helped me out!!!!

While I am still rolling out my design and layout elements, and working still to decide additional functionality apps - This one is a definite Keeper!

Update:
I changed themes in June at juststuffisell.com and ended up doing away with the flits app. I have since been hard coding changes to create an account layout that suites my backend needs.

All that said, the Flits team is phenomenal and responsive. I would not hesitate to work with them in the future if the need arose. Highly recommend them and this app.

May 16, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review. We're so glad to hear that support was able to help!

Natural Pet Centre

Just starting to use this app atm, Had a small issue, the support guys fixed my issues but at the same time changed all colours to match my theme. Thanks.

gcs emporium

I asked for the customer profile to be enhanced with options for customers to subscribe and unsubscribe from my newsletters. They did the work and its really great. Thank you So much Vaibhav for your effort.

Dookan

Flits is an awesome app. The Flits support team is very helpful and supportive. I would recommend it to the people who are looking to give there customers a ease of managing customer data like past orders, wishlist and saved addresses.

May 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review - we're so happy that you're loving the app and the support team was able to help!

MonCouffin

I installed the app and found it very useful. Setting is very simple and clear. I recommend to every shop to use it and attract more customers by giving credits and rewards.

Dab Lab Int

Flits is a great app for shopify users wishing to connect further wth their customers. the flits team where extremely helpful and rapid in their response time.

I would highly recommend anyone looking for an email provider to try the flits app.

DNR WHEELS PTE LTD

The response is fast. Issue fixed.

Natural Flex

Great app even though we did not need it.
We asked for a refund as we had it on for 2 months but were not using it.
Flits was very responsive and we got the refund.
Great customer service