Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Kharlie's Korner

Hands down the best app to set up your customer's account. I would recommend this app to anybody!!! Great service! Keep up the great work!!!

FutbolMarkt.com

Flits have been really good, both as a product and as support for FutbolMarkt.com. We use them for our dashboard, and so far the product is excellent and fits in seamlessly with our brand. They helped us customize everything to fit in. They also have loads of features that are incredibly useful such as social logins and wishlist.

Their support team is great too, helping us with everything. Great product, and great service. We recommend!

MROSY

James was great! Responded within seconds on a Saturday morning and helped me with EVERYTHING! Definitely recommending this app for people who aren't great with coding, the support will help you!

Terrabianca

After trying all the apps for having a nice customer account page, I have finally found Flits. It is the non plus ultra for making what I was looking for. There is also the addon of social login feature for a little extra fee, so I have not to search for another app for it. I had also some questions and the customer support has helped me with patience and professionalism.
100% recommended

MYOTO - Mobile Service | Cheap Car Battery Delivery | Tyre Fitting

So kind of Flits Team. They are very supportive. I strongly recommend this app. The app is very useful and easy to use.

CannablastCBD

Joya B2B USA

it took 2 sec to talk to the support. Great service! Best customer experience! I recommend them! Very good!

Mushroom Catering

These guys are amazing, i had a couple of small design changes and they were on it straight away
i tried a few other account page custom Apps and found them to be buggy and slow to react when testing them
This App works faultlessly and the support is fast

CEGRATIS.FR

Voilà ! This is the second store in which I installed Flits app. It works well. The applications is very easy to install and to customise. The support team is very friendly and can help you with any other customization you which to implement.

This app will definitely improve the overall customer satisfaction on your store.
I STRONGLY recommend it

KINGUELE.COM

OH MY GOD! This app is just the answer to my prayers. And they have an unbelievable reactive and helpful support. I was initially just looking for app which allows customers to have a rich account page, instead of the very basic one provided by default by Shopify. With this app, I discovered that besides providing a GREAT full account page for customers, they can also track customer behaviors on the store with Social Media logins, wishlists, rewards, and the customer can even track his order because Flits integrate very well with third apps.

I love this app, and I installed it on my two stores on Shopify. Thank you again, guys. Keep going that way !