Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

Hedgren Indonesia

Excellent customer service and features. We needed a wishlist and a store credit feature and we were not disappointed. Flits really helped us with our desired customizations!

Zenyara The Label

The support is unparalleled. We love this app way too much. Thank you for creating this. Highly recommended.

AgoLab Nutraceutica

App is great, works great and the support team has helped me setting it up correctly. Highly recommended

The Lord Of The Magic

Good support. I had some issue after install the app regarding customers cant create accounts from then but it was solved in a fast way. I need to check it out better later but for the moment is a good job! Thank you.

TCCORE

unbelievable service!! the best ever customer service
solved any issues I had within a minute!
thank you !!

January 12, 2021

If you need any further help, feel free to drop a mail at support@getflits.com.

Sculplex

This is definitely one of the best apps out there. It gives your customers a personalized feel and it's definitely a smart way to make your customer feel good. Their support team is amazing and were very prompt in helping me out. Definitely glad I'm using this app.

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words.

If you need any further help, feel free to drop a mail at support@getflits.com.

PretendAgain

Flits has a great customer service team and has not hesitated to help us customize our app to meet our needs as a small business! The product is on the newer side, but that's good, because they're very keen to listen and enhance the app for everyone using it! Give it a shot, you won't regret it!

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!.

If you need any further help, feel free to drop a mail at support@getflits.com

Logans Pianos

While It might seem expensive at face value, Flits has been indispensible to our business. Their customer service has been stellar, and their customisation has been fast, and perfect this far. Highly recommend!

Carbone Store Panamá

Great App, one of the best out there. Make a complete makeover of your customers account and not only that. I would go as far as to say Flits has THE BEST SUPPORT TEAM I have ever worked with.

Graam Artisan

Flits has an amazing customer service! I have been working with them for a week now to customize the app and Ankit always responds the very next day, communicates very clearly and his team makes all the requested changes carefully. And the app itself has a simple easy to understand interface. I highly, recommend this app! I am using this app on my website https://www.graamartisan.com/.