Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

Higgovale Fashion Distribution

Great app thank you! Nice interface and support for our own customisations has been very friendly and helpful.

Crowbond Foodservice

Integrated this app with a platform for B2B wholesale. We were looking for more functionality from the customer account page and Flits provided it! They also helped with a couple of custom/bespoke changes we needed as well. Thanks for all your help!

Experience CBD

This app will be a BIG help for organizing and saving information for each customer. Support is VERY prompt and extremely helpful with customizations. Highly recommend.

MyDelifresh Ltd

We installed this app a few weeks back and the support is totally AMAZING. We have made several changes to the theme and straight away they helped over and beyond on every occasion. The wish list, and social logon is great this is one app which will stay installed for ever - Thanks for the help with everything - ***HIGHLY RECOMMEND ***

Minime Charms

I downloaded this app to add an extra layer of customer service to my shop’s customer accounts. Setup went relatively well until I hit an error with viewing my test customer account information. I contacted support and they responded within minutes of my request! They fixed my solution in less than 10 minutes, and on top of that they helped make some aesthetic tweaks to the design to better match my store theme. These guys went above and beyond in helping me fix my problem, and I would definitely recommend this service to others!

August 31, 2020

We are highly delighted with your words. A very big thank you from Team Flits. We always at your service.

Bottle Hunters

Yo utilizo este app y la verdad que funciona muy bien, he podido añadir más funcionalidades esenciales a mis clientes a través del acceso a Mi Cuenta. El personal de atención al cliente es fabuloso, están siempre a disposición y son muy rápidos y amables. Lo recomiendo.

August 31, 2020

¡Muchas gracias por tu increíble reseña de 5 estrellas! 🙌 ¡Nos encanta escuchar sus comentarios!

3 Sprouts Wholesale - Canada

We just setup this app and we required some customization. The customer service was very responsive! We were up and running with customization in 2 days!

August 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review. We're so glad to hear that support was able to help!

Skout Organic

Easy to use, great support, and overall has made our repurchasing experience easier for our customers

EMIGÊ.it

Very helpful customer service and the app meets exactly what is offered. I recommend it for stores that want to have their Customer Account Page for their customers!

Tumblar House

Excellent customer service. I needed the wishlist to specifically appear to the right of my add-to-cart button and I didn't know how to do that myself. Their dev team was quick and got the job done. And I'm very excited to see how well the app improve my conversion rate. I've installed several wishlist apps, but I feel that this is one of the best and most economical! Definitely give these guys a try!