Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

DÉESSES

Thank you very much James, service support very well, very patient , and pleasant, I liked how the work directed me to what I was looking for, here is my pleasant experience with the support of this application

Jungle Culture

Support staff = awesome! Really helpful. This app is perfect for customer account pages. Really great and I had one small issue with spacing and the support staff James helped me change it really quickly. 5/5

Poupee Sex Doll Silicone

Now the APP work not problem its very good app thank you no problem thank you for support ..................

ByArena

I installed this app and paid for the social login, it works flawlessly. I also had some problems with the customer page, but I contacted support and they were quick to answer. They fixed all of my issues and then customized something for me.

I haven't had the chance to try the other features but I would love to.
10/10 so far.

Znx4ever

Great support. Found the best app for customer dashboard, wishlist and social login. Must Try. Highly Recommended.

Empayar AilyQairy

Great and nice apps! Fast respond from technical site. Easy to use and multi functions. very recommended.

Blush Babe Apparel

Amazing customer service!!! James helped me create my user dashboard to look exactly how I wanted!!!

KNUS Home Decor

Firstly JAMES is the bees knees when it comes to support.  He is super fast and reliable time and time again.

The Flits support team are on it when you need help and are super quick with responses.  We have updated our theme a couple of times since installing the app and they reinstalled the app with customised styling for us every time without delay.

Every question or custom query we had they instantly provided a solution to.

We HIGHLY recommend this app for an alternative to a boring account page!

You can't go wrong with this app and the team behind it.

krbn

I had always felt that the user account section of Shopify was really basic and could use an overhaul. Flits does that and more. Allowing the customer to check their order history and re-order is a simple but must-have feature for any Shopify store. Amazing app and even better support. Trust they keep up the good work.

Solutionz

This is a must have app! Everything looks great and the app is super easy to use. Customer support is really awesome, helpful, and super fast! Special thanks!