Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

pandake

I didn't need the app, so I deleted it. Please note that before deleting the app, you need to delete the code from your theme using a special button inside the app.
This is a little inconvenient, but the app has great support, I think it makes up for this lack. The developers plan to automate the process in the future.

La Vie De Luc

Really fantastic and fast customer support! keep it up. Didnt have to wait 5min to be helped, it was instantaneous

SafeCARE-shop

The team took care of us quickly and was able to respond to each of our requests even when it was personal to our business.

there is inconvenient problem, when you connect during the purchase, it does not put you back on the purchase product but on the connection dashboard. This forces the user to have to redo his product search, so you can lose the sale.
dashboard> collection> product.
FLITS team take care of it and are working on it for us.

I think this product has a bright future ahead of it and will get better with time. We are happy customer :)

Parker on the Porch, LLC

Flits is always so helpful and quick to respond. Great for my website. Thank you so much Flits! <3

issybees

Brilliant app and the customer support, due to me having a couple of implementation queries, has been superb. Thank you for the app and the support received - app is highly recommended!

CareMart India

Great App. A single app to solve my customer login issues, social login, discount coupons, store credits and much more. Would recommend this to everyone. Also, their support team is awesome! My issue was resolved in just 10 minutes.

June 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing 5-star review! 🙌 We love hearing your feedback!

Raw Deco Lab

I used this app to create a better version of the standard account page. The support staff is very helpful and helps you immediately!

Updated - Again amazing support!

June 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review. We're so glad to hear that support was able to help!

Nuttri

Succesful loyalty program (in spanish). Easy to translate and a great Ux for customers. Highly recommend it.

June 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing 5-star review! 🙌 . Glad that you like our multilanguage feature.

Designs By Racquel

I wish I could give 6 stars to Flits. There was a conflict with another App that had been on my system and was previously removed, but, they went in diagnosed the problem and fixed the code in my Theme in real time and got me back in business right away.

June 4, 2020

We are highly delighted with your words. A very big thank you from Team Flits. We always at your service.

Wine Chateau

Excellent, excellent, excellent company to deal with! Their support, the software and ease of use is just superb. This is a must have for all Shopify stores.
It looks less than 15 mins to get this up and going.

June 4, 2020