Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Yehlo.pk!

I wanted to have a social login button and reward system for my store. This app really solved my problem and works exactly as I wanted. They got great support as well. Truly professional. Thumbs up guys. Keep up the great work.

i-Bead

Great app over Shopify's basic looking customer account page. Definitely adds a more professional looks and feel to our site (with minor coding tweaks I made to meet our needs).

Lots of useful add-ons if you require them. AMAZING and FAST customer service. I asked them if they could code me a Newsletter check box and they ended up coding a whole new tab just for this within an hour.

(at the time of writing this... I've been emailing and chatting in real time with support for about 2+ hours. Awesome and friendly service)

Thanks Flits. Keep up the great work!

PS...... I am in no way affiliated, sponsored or getting anything special for leaving this comment.

June 12, 2019

We're glad to hear you're loving flits customer account page. Thank you for the five-star review.

Day by Day We are improving our merchants experience better with flits.

Artisans Galleria

~~Worth Purchase and highly recommended~~
Never seen the app like this on the Shopify store. Support is really good.
Overall satisfied with the app and functionality. Very economical rates with multiple functions in the app like Social login, wishlist, and another improved dashboard to fulfill all customer needs. Store credit is a must having addon to engage customers with products.

Blinglane

This is a must App if you are serious about running your business using Shopify. Customer account section provided with shopify is very basic and if any brand wants to grow further, must have this app in your list. Lot of options to customize and upsell etc. Customer Support is super fast & Awesome as well :) *****

Wilex

Useless app that hardly works, support is not existent. Do Not Recommend at all for any one interested!

May 18, 2019

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with our app. We have attempted to get in touch through the mail from live chat but you missed it. Please review your mail, I have sent with our all conversation screenshot.
As well you have rejected our store access request. We will try again.

As well as you missed to update add on which feature you are looking for. I will help you with that. Please get back through the mail.

MISSTLY

This is a great app, the app makes my website more professional and the customer experience is very good. I would like to thank the app's customer service and technical team, who are very professional and patient to help me. This app is worth your possession

May 18, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and five-star review. Our team is pretty awesome :)

DAVID DAN JEWELRY

Amazing app and profesionnal customer service, they also respond very quickly ! they helped me code the wishlist plugin as we asked for and it looks wonderful :)
Now we are waiting for the wishlist to be mobile friendly and we are ready to launch :))

SO-U Global

James was super helpful, and easy to communicate with. This app has easy navigation, great support, and the team works hard to make custom solutions happen.

May 18, 2019

Thank you for the fantastic feedback and five-star review!

Lovebite MY

Support is super responsive and helpful! 1 of the best app for loyalty and customer account page. A lof of rules can be set for credit as well!

Cuddly

I had some problems in customizing the customer account page, so I asked for a support to the Flit Family and they solved the problem quickly and much better than I was expecting they would do.

So I give to Flits family 5 stars even if, for my experience, they really would deserve more!
Really thanks.