Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Beautiful Customer account page to display customer's data

gcs emporium

I asked for the customer profile to be enhanced with options for customers to subscribe and unsubscribe from my newsletters. They did the work and its really great. Thank you So much Vaibhav for your effort.

May 16, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing 5-star review! 🙌 We love hearing your feedback!

Dookan

Flits is an awesome app. The Flits support team is very helpful and supportive. I would recommend it to the people who are looking to give there customers a ease of managing customer data like past orders, wishlist and saved addresses.

May 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review - we're so happy that you're loving the app and the support team was able to help!

MonCouffin

I installed the app and found it very useful. Setting is very simple and clear. I recommend to every shop to use it and attract more customers by giving credits and rewards.

Dab Lab Int

Flits is a great app for shopify users wishing to connect further wth their customers. the flits team where extremely helpful and rapid in their response time.

I would highly recommend anyone looking for an email provider to try the flits app.

DNR WHEELS PTE LTD

The response is fast. Issue fixed.

Natural Flex

Great app even though we did not need it.
We asked for a refund as we had it on for 2 months but were not using it.
Flits was very responsive and we got the refund.
Great customer service

eliteLUX Store

Amazing, Astonishing, some of the words to quickly describe the team behind Flits and their customer support. Thank you !

The Roundup Club

Easily integrated into site, fantastic timely response from team and looks brilliant! Would definitely recommend.

SafeStore - Bangkok

I needed an app replacing the standard Customer Accounts. Flits turn out to be one of very few, and I believe, is the only option if you are unable to do coding and want a free solution. 5 stars for that!
Also, Milind was a patient supporter and secured that the end-result came out beautifully!

Lux Laxhes

Absolutely amazing support team that is very responsive. I love this app and specifically my main guy Gunjan he has been so great to work with!