Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Re-order, Recently viewed items, Wishlist & Social Login

ShopACVsafety

Developer team is VERY willing to help and will implement custom functionality if they're able to. They were very friendly and very helpful.

Campus & Co

Great app and very easy to customise - support is amazing extremely helpful.
5 stars to Vaibhav for his support!

Key Medical Supply

This app did exactly what we needed, I was able to get it up and running within 10 minutes. We contacted support and asked them if they could even add an additional feature for us, and they did it within a week. Highly recommend this app and company, really amazing support team and customer service.

Artisan Vet

The Customer Support team are just fantastic! I had a request I thought was a long shot, but the team worked hard and made it work on our store! I couldn't be more grateful! I would highly recommend FLITS for any Store!

BIOEFFECT-UK

Perfect account page app, great app support. Keep going on :)

Fogfathers

Great app. Does what I wanted it to do the and support team is super responsive on tweeks that i wanted on my acount pages.

pandake

I didn't need the app, so I deleted it. Please note that before deleting the app, you need to delete the code from your theme using a special button inside the app.
This is a little inconvenient, but the app has great support, I think it makes up for this lack. The developers plan to automate the process in the future.

La Vie De Luc

Really fantastic and fast customer support! keep it up. Didnt have to wait 5min to be helped, it was instantaneous

SafeCARE-shop

The team took care of us quickly and was able to respond to each of our requests even when it was personal to our business.

there is inconvenient problem, when you connect during the purchase, it does not put you back on the purchase product but on the connection dashboard. This forces the user to have to redo his product search, so you can lose the sale.
dashboard> collection> product.
FLITS team take care of it and are working on it for us.

I think this product has a bright future ahead of it and will get better with time. We are happy customer :)

Parker on the Porch, LLC

Flits is always so helpful and quick to respond. Great for my website. Thank you so much Flits! <3