Flits: Customer Account Page

Profile, Order History, Reorder, Contact Us, Recently viewed

From $4.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lucy Bee

We are looking to add Flits to our site and been firing lots of request to Ankit and their team, the response has been absoluetly brilliant, we will be going live in a couple of weeks time. If you are looking to improve your customer experience highly recommend Flits.

The Gentle + Classical Press | Life, Abundantly

Our customer account area really needed a facelift- but we don't have the budget for custom work. This is where Flits comes in and works so well. Honestly, I had a few integration glitches with other apps and their service was phenomenal. I can't believe how perfectly they worked everything out until it was just right for $5 a month. Great app and great service team! (FYI: My glitch was with sendowl digital downloads appearing for prior orders. They fixed it up, and it works great now!)

Pickon.it

Great app. It is very flexible and the customer service is always there to help when you need assistance. Recommended!

Little Moon Essentials

Great app to customize your users account interface, very flexible, intuitive and support is great when you need any assistance!

Delias Whiskyshop GmbH

I tried this App and it is not what I am searching.
After deinstallation there are loads of entried in liquid left.
Slows down my theme and is simply a no go! I have to struggle now with their support to deinstall it completely. Customer Service was very helpful and deleted the code quite fast.

WYDO

Amazing app, the customer account design is absolutely fantastic. They have so many features that you can add on, which covers all the requirements for our shop. The customer support is also great. Thank you

3rdSpring

Second, I'm using this app.
It's easy to customize, quick to respond, and most convenient to use.
If there is a problem, they will solve it quickly.
There's nothing more I can ask for.
Thank you for solving the problem.

Inspire Hardware

Great app, provides a nice professional experience for our customers. And their upgraded theme is great, really sleek. They also have great customer service if you ever need any help with changes.

Breakmood

great app, easy to use and great customer support. store credit feature is better then a complex loyalty programs.

Magic Candle Company

I am so glad I added this app to my store. It really helped to give it a professional look and more options for my customers. Their support team is very responsive and helpful getting set up and editing code as needed.