Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add ons: Rewards, Referral, Wishlist, Social Login

AQUAOVO

So far so very good! I was able to improve greatly my customer dashboard and offer new tailored options to my clients. But above all working with the support team was a charm, best service I ever got from an app support team! Vaibhav is always there to help super fast with any request I might have.

Lunti - We Grow Opportunities

used the store credits add-on, working for our need so far.
my support tickets were taken cared of promptly. awesome support!

SEFHT PRO

Really excellent app... Support service, even more excellent!
For service needs I asked for a change: it was promptly made.
Very recommended app.

wiztechciti Store

The app is perfect and the support is amazing, they were able to help in less than 24 hours! I highly recommend it!

Judy Surya Yoga Cannes

The app is perfect and the support is amazing, they were able to help in less than 24 hours ! I highly recommend it!

DICCIshop

This app have a lot of features that will improve your costumer experience and your website flow!! Also the costumer support is really great, they really help you!
You will get 10 apps resources in only 1 app for a fair price!

SEVEN50

amazing customer care and amazing app , i got so friendly with the customer care. He responded to all my questions

Supergsund

Very good App and very good Support! Easy to install and easy to understand. I like the "view History order" very much as it shows much more then the standard themes. Also the handling of new or existing delivery-addresses for our customers, change password options and so on are very cool. As you have a new and own language section in your shopify language-editor it's very easy to handle for everyone in every country. It's also very easy to change the APP to your personal colors (like Buttons, Backgrounds add so on). - Code get's easy installed. We had two little problems after installing the APP. But i think this was because we are not using a standard shopify theme for our shop. So we asked the support (you can directly contact him over the APP) for helping us solving the problems. We get in touch within some hours, they logged in to our shop (for sure after we granted access :-)) and fixed the code. Now it works. Cool Job! Special thanks to Vaibhav from flits!!! Best, Stefan

chaserbrand.com

great customer experience. Vaibhav and his team are always super helpful and quick at resolving technical questions and our customers love the layout and functionality. A+.

Powerbilt

I used this app to help implement a more robust accounts page. The customer service team was amazing and helped me out with all of my questions and needs. I would recommend for functionality and CS. 5 stars