Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page | Reviews

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

WYDO

Amazing app, the customer account design is absolutely fantastic. They have so many features that you can add on, which covers all the requirements for our shop. The customer support is also great. Thank you

3rdSpring

Second, I'm using this app.
It's easy to customize, quick to respond, and most convenient to use.
If there is a problem, they will solve it quickly.
There's nothing more I can ask for.
Thank you for solving the problem.

Inspire Hardware

Great app, provides a nice professional experience for our customers. And their upgraded theme is great, really sleek. They also have great customer service if you ever need any help with changes.

Breakmood

great app, easy to use and great customer support. store credit feature is better then a complex loyalty programs.

Magic Candle Company

I am so glad I added this app to my store. It really helped to give it a professional look and more options for my customers. Their support team is very responsive and helpful getting set up and editing code as needed.

Clout9my

Amazing support. Absolutely love what this plugin adds to my clients and visitors. They were very very quick to respond to my custom requests too. Thank you!

The Ateljé

We've been using Flits and been super happy with it! It's useful, intuitive and the customer support is 6/5 – always there to help! Could easily recommend :)

Little Aki

The customer service is amazing! They helped me get this app integrated into my shop effortlessly. 10/10 would recommend!

Milie Bijoux

Really happy with this app. The help support is fast and really effictive. Thanks a lot Flits app, I highly recommend this application.

Xios Store

The application is perfect. The help desk team is extremly efficient, fast, proffessional and friendly. Tey merit 5+ stars. To recomend.