Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add ons: Rewards, Referral, Wishlist, Social Login

Natural Flex

Great app even though we did not need it.
We asked for a refund as we had it on for 2 months but were not using it.
Flits was very responsive and we got the refund.
Great customer service

eliteLUX Store

Amazing, Astonishing, some of the words to quickly describe the team behind Flits and their customer support. Thank you !

The Roundup Club

Easily integrated into site, fantastic timely response from team and looks brilliant! Would definitely recommend.

SafeStore - Bangkok

I needed an app replacing the standard Customer Accounts. Flits turn out to be one of very few, and I believe, is the only option if you are unable to do coding and want a free solution. 5 stars for that!
Also, Milind was a patient supporter and secured that the end-result came out beautifully!

Lux Laxhes

Absolutely amazing support team that is very responsive. I love this app and specifically my main guy Gunjan he has been so great to work with!

Segni Particolari Home

L'app lavora benissimo, performante. Supporto gentile e disponibile.
prova gratuita x 60 giorni e prezzo ottimo

Chalet Nursery

The support was super impressive and solved a pressing issue late at night. We were able to integrate our Bold Subscription Management. The customizability is just what we need.

SKYER WORLD

I Used the app for customer login page and wishlist and it really solved my problem and the support team is also very helpful.

Exact Parts

One of the best if not the best app and best team ever on Shopify. I love these guys. Very understanding and always quick to help and support their product. You won't find any better app on Shopify that can do all of these functions in one shot. The money is 1000% worth it. See it for yourself - they have 30 days trial. Been using it since 2018 with no issues at all.
If you have any issues with the app, just open the FLITS app and chat with the support team or leave a message for them. You don't have to email them if you don't want to...besides I think this is much quicker and direct.
Thank you so much.

InTheBrickYard

Works really well and support is 5 easily stars. Solved all my issues within a few hours. Thank you for such a great experience