Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

satumakna4u

Great apps with great Support, i love it so much. they always help me whenever in need! This if my first time found beautiful Customer Dashboard!

Postal Worker Tees

While this app seems useful, uninstalling per their directions did not totally uninstall it. I had to restore my website because it still had the flits customer account page all messed up... Beware if you don't know how to clean this kind of thing up, you will be paying someone to uninstall of their code to get your website back to normal

Serial Chiller Co.

Edit: After I left the bad review here, they replied me immediately. =)

First Review: Their customer service is ridiculous. I messaged them a question, they replied through email by confirming what I was asking. I confirmed the question on TUESDAY morning and it is SATURDAY midnight already I still have yet got an answer. Almost 4 days passed!!! Even if they only get one person they should reply by now?!! I messaged them again in between and guess that did not help either.

Black Butterfly Beautiful

I was really skeptical about this app at first but I took a chance and tried it. I absolutely love this app and the way it makes my customer's account page look. Especially the ability to embed other pages into the one account page. This app is worth every penny so thus far. It has everything and the customer support team is amazing. Keep up the great work.

9th Visioner

Very good app. Great support team. Solved my issues very quick and efficiently. customer dashboard looks great!

Vidyaguide

Our expereince with this app has been extremely fulfilling. The features of the app fit our requirment and the support services led by James is amazing. They went the extra mile to fulfill me requirements.

You can see this app in action at https://vidyaguide.com

Prime

Good support and very effective apps
I had use store credit for my customer
and it's look great to build royal customer

Shop LuLu

Great Support. I have a really really old theme and they took over and really made it work. I love the idea of customer credits and birthday rewards. Flits does both.

reciprocitylabs-store

We love this app! I've used it for several stores and it works great. The tech team is very responsive and willing to help and modify anything for you. Highly recommend them.

MeNene Store