Email Marketing Follow Up

Automatic email marketing, reviews, cart recovery. Fair prices

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Easy, effective ways to automate sales and engagement

Kai Kristiansen & Friends

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

App seems great - but i've asked their customer service for help 10 timesin the last 2 months - without any reply on livechat or mail....

November 29, 2022

Hi there, so sorry about the lack of prompt communication. When we were trying to respond to your message, we accidentally filtered your messages instead so we weren't seeing any old or incoming messages. Sorry about that! We'll reply right away to your messages now. Please let me know if you don't get them.

Humdinger Designs

I was looking to add a simple review request email to my work flow. This app is perfect. Simple, easy, to the point. Works awesome and my questions were answered by support. All good stuff.

StampsNCrafts

Nice App, Easy Set-Up, Great Pricing Structure! Excellent! It took me 3 different apps, before I landed on this one. I'm keeping in installed! Great Job !

Marilyn Wells Art Studio

Time spent using app About 1 month

Michael really helped me to understand the usages of the emails offered in the Settings, helped me clean them up and make them workable. Good job and thanks!

Lemurian Starchild EU

Location Netherlands

Great app for sending straight forward review requests. The emails can be customized with your own texts and links. I'm very happy with the free plan at the moment.

M1インソール公式サイト

Location Japan

This application is easy to set up. In addition, the fee is inexpensive because the amount is based on the number of e-mails sent.

Illustres Bidules

Location France

I am very happy with this app <3 It works very well and it is way less expensive than other apps. You need to be willing to change the code of the message yourself but that is no big deal

Crystals Rock Australia

Location Australia

I'm loving this app, it's so easy to use and has lots of great features. The support you receive is great too - when I needed help customising one of the automations it was done really quickly.

Taelor.Style

Time spent using app About 1 year

One of the best automatic email applications! Their service team is very dedicated and always tries to help us find the best solutions!

MDNterprise Hideout

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Easy to set up, looking forward to seeing how it will help to improve my store. This is something that will help me being busy, while also getting my online income going strongly in order to transition to online for income.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19