Follow Up Email Marketing

Follow Up Email Marketing

by Follow Up Email Marketing

Automatic email marketing that's simple, powerful & affordable

Supplement Monster

Michael has babysat me through this process, he has been SUPER helpful, his service is second to none.

I highly recommend him and this app. I usually don't write reviews but he has been outstanding.

If you are looking for an app to reengage your customers this is it.

Super easy to use and fair pricing.

Highly recommend.

Equine Medical and Surgical Associates

We are new to the app and just activated our campaigns, so we will see how they go. BUT, I give this 5 star rating for the customer support side of things. The support team goes above and beyond to ensure your campaigns are running perfectly. They are friendly, responsive and provide resolutions. I'll update this review to focus more on the product, after we have had our campaigns running for a bit.

PPC Corp

This app is very easy to use and converts abandoned carts extremely well! Before we installed Follow Up Email Marketing, we were averaging 5-7% recovery on abandoned carts with the Shopify abandoned cart recovery.

After installing Follow Up Email Marketing and using it for the last couple of months, we are now at 18-21% recovery which is an amazing improvement!

We've tried other abandoned cart recovery apps in the past that did fancy emails but did not convert anywhere near this. Great app guys and well worth the money.

WaterBottleShop.online

Love it. Simple. Set it and forget it. Great prompt customer service. We look forward to added features. WaterBottleShop.online

Dive Bar Nutrition Inc

Great app for follow up emails. We send "thank you" and "Please Review" emails. Love how it pulls the precise item and inserts into the email. Very helpful.

Country Bean

This is one of my favourite apps on Shopify. I've been using this for about two weeks and have seen remarkable results for our abandoned cart and lapsed customer emails. What I like the most is the excellent service - I've been chatting with the CEO, Michael, using their in-app live chat functionality and he is super prompt in resolving all our issues. Whether it's email best practices, analytics and tips, we always hear from him directly in a few hours!

Crunchyroll

This app should be mandatory for all Shopify businesses! It's great - easy to use and the customer support is awesome.

Susie's Smart Cookie

I had no idea how much support I would get in installing app and setting up the emails. Very helpful!! I love the app.

20 Buck Spin

Got the app to send individual downloads codes to customers after checkout automatically. With some tweaks it's been working like a charm. Great customer service as well to help us get what we needed - very responsive and quick. A lot of other features we have yet to delve into but intend to. Recommended!

Slinger Straps

I was looking for an automated email option that was easy to use and was reasonably priced for a small business. After installing and deleting a couple of other email apps I found this app was exactly what I was after. The templates make it super easy to format your message or you can dive deeper with more customization if needed. Their customer service is outstanding and they get back to you quickly if you have questions. For the price and the time spent creating the emails, you can't go wrong with this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11