Follow Up Email Marketing

Follow Up Email Marketing

by Follow Up Email Marketing

Automatic email marketing that's simple, powerful & affordable

WaterBottleShop.online

Love it. Simple. Set it and forget it. Great prompt customer service. We look forward to added features. WaterBottleShop.online

Dive Bar Nutrition Inc

Great app for follow up emails. We send "thank you" and "Please Review" emails. Love how it pulls the precise item and inserts into the email. Very helpful.

Country Bean

This is one of my favourite apps on Shopify. I've been using this for about two weeks and have seen remarkable results for our abandoned cart and lapsed customer emails. What I like the most is the excellent service - I've been chatting with the CEO, Michael, using their in-app live chat functionality and he is super prompt in resolving all our issues. Whether it's email best practices, analytics and tips, we always hear from him directly in a few hours!

Crunchyroll

This app should be mandatory for all Shopify businesses! It's great - easy to use and the customer support is awesome.

Susie's Smart Cookie

I had no idea how much support I would get in installing app and setting up the emails. Very helpful!! I love the app.

20 Buck Spin

Got the app to send individual downloads codes to customers after checkout automatically. With some tweaks it's been working like a charm. Great customer service as well to help us get what we needed - very responsive and quick. A lot of other features we have yet to delve into but intend to. Recommended!

Slinger Straps

I was looking for an automated email option that was easy to use and was reasonably priced for a small business. After installing and deleting a couple of other email apps I found this app was exactly what I was after. The templates make it super easy to format your message or you can dive deeper with more customization if needed. Their customer service is outstanding and they get back to you quickly if you have questions. For the price and the time spent creating the emails, you can't go wrong with this app.

nancyandersonfitness

Writing my second review here since I am now a month into usage. This application does EVERYTHING we were looking for it to do. It is not the flashiest or fanciest thing on the market but it DELIVERS which is FAR more important in this smoke and mirrors day and age. On top of that customer support (Michael) has went above and beyond for me as went over our quota our first month (due to sending backlogged emails) and he scrambled (While traveling) to make sure our needs were met and we didn't skip a beat. Zero chance I delete this app or change providers!

Blockchain Training Alliance

Absolutely awesome support! Needed some customization to add tags in and they had it done before they said they would. I have 10 campaigns running on this program. Great support, great app!

Everything Bananas

Don't judge a book by it's cover. This app doesn't look as slick as other email apps, but it packs a large punch. I've tried multiple other emails apps and this one offers much more functionality and customization at less than half the price. Only downside is that it took me a while to figure out how to use it and how to customize the emails. I use this to send a series of welcome emails to new customers and to keep loyal customers engaged. Saw return on investment immediately. Still figuring out how to use it to full potential but love what I see so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10