Email Marketing Follow Up

Email Marketing Follow Up

by Follow Up Email Marketing

Automatic email marketing, reviews, cart recovery. Fair prices

Boss Babe Marketplace

I used this app to completely automate all of my stores outgoing emails to customers. I cannot express enough how easy this app is to use. The Customer Service team is very helpful and willing to assist with any installation and customisation.

Oz Naturals

Works well so far, easy to set up. Language in emails is clear and concise and not too salesy! Would recommend

Mid-Day Squares

I really like the functionality of this app, it has done exactly what I needed it to do for a fair price. On top of that, I had some issues and their support was extremely helpful in getting everything sorted out and even removed the sending cap until the issue was corrected.

Simplyease

It is ease to use and have a few good features! It is just taking some long to active the automated emails.

Natiú Artesanal

We've been using this app to send review requests and it's been awesome. Wish it was more user friendly when editing emails but it's okay.

Caryl Loreto

estoy usando esta app y me encanta, tenia tiempo queriendo implementar el email marketing y hasta ahora lo logre

PerfectFoodHampers

This App is great for starting up a business. No doubt I will upgrade further down the line.

The App guides you through what it recommends, and it will let you also add words in the code for people signing up to emails.

I added you can now enter the word SUBSCRIBE to obtain $50 off entire order.

Ensure you scroll to the bottom of the page also to press Save if you do this!

I am sure you will find this App good too!

HEALTH AIR™️

the application is very useful and easy to use. I really recommend it to all the people who needs to use email marketing

Gypsy Diamonds

Good app get results but app starts to get greedy. First they go to 500 free emails than to 1000 free emails now 300 Free emails and no branding. What is s next?

Healthstone Glass

Been good so far under the free version. We already racking up the emails. I like the automatic scheduling!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13