Email Marketing Follow Up

Email Marketing Follow Up

by Follow Up Email Marketing

Automatic email marketing, reviews, cart recovery. Fair prices

Geometrico

Easy to use (some basic code knowledge is required). One of the few apps that lets your feedback email link back to the original product bought! Super useful. Like it alot. The only downside is that there are no options that I can see to allow you to build custom email campaigns, and define unique triggers etc.

Noir Love Shop

This is a great app. I already installed it and amazingly all the features are working perfectly for my client store!

X POWER EYEWEAR

User-friendly interface. Clean editing process. Finally an automated email service that has all the options I need.

Incarnate nutrition

really like it . really like it . really like it . really like it . really like it . really like it . really like it . really like it . really like it . really like it .

Grow and Glo Boutique

Michael was such a big help and provided me back with a quick and very well written response. Every time I have trouble, I would just send over a message and they would help until the problem is solved! Love this app and would definitely recommend it!

SnakeClamp Products

I love this app! It does a great job in getting our customers to submit product reviews which are invaluable in selling products. Thank you.

Shana Luther

As soon as I downloaded the app, someone emailed me offering to help with anything I needed. Great support, thanks!

RestockYourKit.com

This app is helping us to retain lost or lapsed customer sales through abandoned cart emails, welcome messages, and more. Good so far!!

ExtraSmallThings

This App is very user friendly, recommend this app to anyone who is looking for something easy and quick to set up.

Boss Babe Marketplace

I used this app to completely automate all of my stores outgoing emails to customers. I cannot express enough how easy this app is to use. The Customer Service team is very helpful and willing to assist with any installation and customisation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14