Email Marketing Follow Up

Automatic email marketing, reviews, cart recovery. Fair prices

Free plan available
Easy, effective ways to automate sales and engagement

Marilyn Wells Art Studio

Michael really helped me to understand the usages of the emails offered in the Settings, helped me clean them up and make them workable. Good job and thanks!

Lemurian Starchild EU

Location Netherlands

Great app for sending straight forward review requests. The emails can be customized with your own texts and links. I'm very happy with the free plan at the moment.

M1インソール公式サイト

This application is easy to set up. In addition, the fee is inexpensive because the amount is based on the number of e-mails sent.

Illustres Bidules

I am very happy with this app <3 It works very well and it is way less expensive than other apps. You need to be willing to change the code of the message yourself but that is no big deal

Crystals Rock Australia

I'm loving this app, it's so easy to use and has lots of great features. The support you receive is great too - when I needed help customising one of the automations it was done really quickly.

Taelor.Style

One of the best automatic email applications! Their service team is very dedicated and always tries to help us find the best solutions!

MDNterprise Hideout

Easy to set up, looking forward to seeing how it will help to improve my store. This is something that will help me being busy, while also getting my online income going strongly in order to transition to online for income.

Inside Stores

So easy to install and use. I was able to get it up and running in a couple of hours. Reporting is fantastic. Love this app.

Skysetter Mobiles - Mobile Artist

Finally! I have been looking for this very app for awhile now. I needed to setup automatic emails to go to customers asking for reviews of my handcrafted products. Shortly after installing your app I was able to easily edit and setup my review email and send it to my recent customers. The app sent 13 emails and I already have 3 reviews only 12 hours later! So easy and so valuable! And its smart, only sending review requests to orders that have shipped. I set it up to send review requests 14 days after the ship date. Its perfect for my small handcrafted operation but so valuable! Thank you!

NEYLLA HAIR CARE

This app is amazing. Very user friendly. Looking forward to use it for my business...upon downloading it I already am able to customize my emails. I love it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18