by Exto

Send automated emails with discount codes based on events

Legends Creek Farm

Awesome app! I wish I had installed it years ago. We worked hard to get our product reviews accepted by Google Merchant Center and now that we have this software we can make sure all our customers have an incentive to leave us honest reviews. We were able to have the software backtrack a few months and it sent out 500 requests for reviews, and now we have it on auto-pilot so it will email customers after 1 week to ask what they liked about their orders. We also replaced our abandoned checkout app with this one. EXCELLENT!

Reliable Chimes 2

Great idea , could not get it to display the dashboard with providing access to my shopify web page to someone from Belarus.

Fanatik Bike Co

Does what it's supposed to do, haven't had any problems with it at all!

Morph Clothing Shop

Super easy to use. Lets me know my customers are receiving communications that are pertinent to them without me having to worry about anything!

Natures Deal

It's a fantastic application. It has made my life simple. Beyond other functions it sends out review requests to our clients after two weeks from the day an order was placed. Really great app. keep up good job guys!

Logic Secret

It's a great app which give me many capabilities in selling and sending emails to my clients. The technical support is great as well, they have quickly resolved my problems.

Supertogether

Excellent support and a useful app.

Inspire Psyche Terry

Really like how easy it is to use and appreciate all the options to customize!!!

Smartphoneslinq

Good app, works with my Shopify as advertised. All email rules run the way I expected. Very reliable developer!

Brands4all

Great app with many options. It really worked for our store!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9