Follow Up Email Marketing

Follow Up Email Marketing

by Follow Up Email Marketing

Automated email marketing that's powerful AND affordable

Crunchyroll

This app should be mandatory for all Shopify businesses! It's great - easy to use and the customer support is awesome.

Susie's Smart Cookie

I had no idea how much support I would get in installing app and setting up the emails. Very helpful!! I love the app.

20 Buck Spin

Got the app to send individual downloads codes to customers after checkout automatically. With some tweaks it's been working like a charm. Great customer service as well to help us get what we needed - very responsive and quick. A lot of other features we have yet to delve into but intend to. Recommended!

Slinger Straps

I was looking for an automated email option that was easy to use and was reasonably priced for a small business. After installing and deleting a couple of other email apps I found this app was exactly what I was after. The templates make it super easy to format your message or you can dive deeper with more customization if needed. Their customer service is outstanding and they get back to you quickly if you have questions. For the price and the time spent creating the emails, you can't go wrong with this app.

nancyandersonfitness

Writing my second review here since I am now a month into usage. This application does EVERYTHING we were looking for it to do. It is not the flashiest or fanciest thing on the market but it DELIVERS which is FAR more important in this smoke and mirrors day and age. On top of that customer support (Michael) has went above and beyond for me as went over our quota our first month (due to sending backlogged emails) and he scrambled (While traveling) to make sure our needs were met and we didn't skip a beat. Zero chance I delete this app or change providers!

Blockchain Training Alliance

Absolutely awesome support! Needed some customization to add tags in and they had it done before they said they would. I have 10 campaigns running on this program. Great support, great app!

Everything Bananas

Don't judge a book by it's cover. This app doesn't look as slick as other email apps, but it packs a large punch. I've tried multiple other emails apps and this one offers much more functionality and customization at less than half the price. Only downside is that it took me a while to figure out how to use it and how to customize the emails. I use this to send a series of welcome emails to new customers and to keep loyal customers engaged. Saw return on investment immediately. Still figuring out how to use it to full potential but love what I see so far.

Legends Creek Farm

Awesome app! I wish I had installed it years ago. We worked hard to get our product reviews accepted by Google Merchant Center and now that we have this software we can make sure all our customers have an incentive to leave us honest reviews. We were able to have the software backtrack a few months and it sent out 500 requests for reviews, and now we have it on auto-pilot so it will email customers after 1 week to ask what they liked about their orders. We also replaced our abandoned checkout app with this one. EXCELLENT!

Reliable Chimes 2

Great idea , could not get it to display the dashboard with providing access to my shopify web page to someone from Belarus.

Fanatik Bike Co

Does what it's supposed to do, haven't had any problems with it at all!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10