4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, customization options, and email history tracking. It's highly praised for its automated emails for purchase confirmations, abandoned cart reminders, and review requests. The app offers a free plan for up to 50 emails/month, making it suitable for small businesses. Merchants commend the customer service for their prompt and helpful responses. It's been successfully used to boost sales, recover abandoned carts, and gather customer reviews. Merchants find it versatile, fairly priced, and good value for money.

July 22, 2015

Exactly what I needed! thanks guys keep up the great work!
So easy to use and setup!
Would be great if you can make your Medium plan cheaper, I'd certainly give it a go!

Grip It Australia
July 18, 2020

It is ease to use and have a few good features! It is just taking some long to active the automated emails.

Simplyease
Edited July 9, 2016

I am currently using the Basic version which is very suitable for my business. All the features of the Basic plan is awesome. The app is very easy to use. The abandoned cart feature is awesome and I especially like that you can schedule the time the emails are sent.

Shoelimitless
June 6, 2016

I love this app! I use it for abandoned cart emails and to follow up with customers who have made purchases, encouraging them to review us, post on on social media, and reach out with any feedback. I love how you can program the emails to be sent at certain time periods after a purchase or when someone abandons a cart. Would be very cool if there was a way to track email opens or clicks back to your web site. Overall I highly recommend!

Fasten Swim
November 3, 2021

Super easy to use! Love the suggestions and prompts from this app - it's my number one tool for email marketing.

Charlie and Fox
June 16, 2021

I love the app! I was hoping that the automation for review request email will include "from delivery" instead of "from placing of order" or "from fulfillment or update." This would be very helpful.

Mini Meanie
Philippines
February 17, 2016

Excellent product, highly customizable and simple emails sent directly to the customers without looking like newsletters. A great personal way to communicate.

Loow T2
Denmark
June 3, 2016

First rate follow up email service - has helpful suggestions and just plain works. Highly recommend.

Corridor 2
April 30, 2020

First of all I'd like to say that this app takes your email marketing to a whole new level without even putting in any effort. This app have saved more than 1000 sales for us so far and we have had record numbers of saved sales with this app this month.

the customer service is also great. They can answer any of your questions no matter the difficulty.

Stormfull
March 4, 2021

This app has been very user-friendly. I am anxious to see how well it works for my small business. The app is very easy to navigate!

Twisted Roots Ltd.