Follow Up Email Marketing

Follow Up Email Marketing

by M4 Labs

Powerful, affordable email marketing automation and workflows

Canadiankitecompany

Great app! Has been very effective on a number of fronts - abandon cart recovery, product reviews especially. It has given us the ability to send attractive emails to our clients and automate many of the functions in one app.

Towelrobes Com

Follow up email app is very beneficial for our website. We were looking for an automatic way to ask our customers for their reviews of recent purchase. About sending these emails, it is very good at it, but now we did not get any respond from our customer. After couple times, we will be looking for formatting email template. I hope it will work. Application is very helpful and easy to use.

True Leaf Pet

Seems like it could work very well. I am excited at the long list of features and functionality.

Bridgecom Systems

Great Product, we have seen sale increase because of its use. I would like some more control over if and when emails are sent vs setting the time after an order is created. Give it a try!

Smitcollc

It does the job although I would like the option and making outgoing emails a bit prettier.

Vapel1fe

Update: At the 39 a month option you get a lot of emails; and I have recovered some carts; its just there is WAY cheaper options. I left on good terms, just would like to have seen a cheaper option that made sense.

Would be much better...with coupon generator - DONE! They added it, so now the app is 100% complete. I dont see how else they could improve the app since it has it now

This isnt a bad set up, however one of the biggest flaws is that there is no way to use generated coupons. Now I see this as a problem because we all know that shopify apps use generated dynamic coupons are king. This only uses static. Something like product reviews did it so you can change it and add them as you see fit. This is a dead end in that department.

Still Spirits Home Distillery

This is a good app although I haven't had it long enough to asses it's impact on sales. One star is lost as the images in the abanded cart email are blurry and I don't know why. The text is also bright green and I have been unable to figure out how to change it. Otherwise, very promising features and I look forward to running it longer to see how it impacts the bottom line.

Presentationshop Net

I like the way it's set up. It's all integrated in the Shopify platform, so no third-party website to go to. It's also very straight forward and set up. The only downside I find is that the emails are not that good looking... compared to other apps that is. If you know a little HTLM, you can probably make better ones (in my opinion).

Ben Frank

Follow-up email has been the best automatic email app we've used for Shopify. It is highly versatile and allows for many options and filters when setting up. The only thing I would say is not great is that there is little visibility on which emails are scheduled to be sent which makes it hard to understand if it is working well before the emails are actually sent. Other than that, great app.

Spirit Word Facebook Store

Love the app, keeps on bringing people back to my store to grab that product they actually want

Previous 1