Follow Up Email Marketing

Follow Up Email Marketing

by Follow Up Email Marketing

Automated email marketing that's powerful AND affordable

nancyandersonfitness

Writing my second review here since I am now a month into usage. This application does EVERYTHING we were looking for it to do. It is not the flashiest or fanciest thing on the market but it DELIVERS which is FAR more important in this smoke and mirrors day and age. On top of that customer support (Michael) has went above and beyond for me as went over our quota our first month (due to sending backlogged emails) and he scrambled (While traveling) to make sure our needs were met and we didn't skip a beat. Zero chance I delete this app or change providers!

Blockchain Training Alliance

Absolutely awesome support! Needed some customization to add tags in and they had it done before they said they would. I have 10 campaigns running on this program. Great support, great app!

Everything Bananas

Don't judge a book by it's cover. This app doesn't look as slick as other email apps, but it packs a large punch. I've tried multiple other emails apps and this one offers much more functionality and customization at less than half the price. Only downside is that it took me a while to figure out how to use it and how to customize the emails. I use this to send a series of welcome emails to new customers and to keep loyal customers engaged. Saw return on investment immediately. Still figuring out how to use it to full potential but love what I see so far.

Legends Creek Farm

Awesome app! I wish I had installed it years ago. We worked hard to get our product reviews accepted by Google Merchant Center and now that we have this software we can make sure all our customers have an incentive to leave us honest reviews. We were able to have the software backtrack a few months and it sent out 500 requests for reviews, and now we have it on auto-pilot so it will email customers after 1 week to ask what they liked about their orders. We also replaced our abandoned checkout app with this one. EXCELLENT!

Fanatik Bike Co

Does what it's supposed to do, haven't had any problems with it at all!

Morph Clothing Shop

Super easy to use. Lets me know my customers are receiving communications that are pertinent to them without me having to worry about anything!

Natures Deal

It's a fantastic application. It has made my life simple. Beyond other functions it sends out review requests to our clients after two weeks from the day an order was placed. Really great app. keep up good job guys!

Logic Secret

It's a great app which give me many capabilities in selling and sending emails to my clients.
The technical support is great as well, they have quickly resolved my problems.

Supertogether

Excellent support and a useful app.

Inspire Psyche Terry

Really like how easy it is to use and appreciate all the options to customize!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8