Follow Up Email Marketing

Follow Up Email Marketing

by Follow Up Email Marketing

Automatic email marketing. Easy, powerful, & affordable emails

Natiú Artesanal

We've been using this app to send review requests and it's been awesome. Wish it was more user friendly when editing emails but it's okay.

Caryl Loreto

estoy usando esta app y me encanta, tenia tiempo queriendo implementar el email marketing y hasta ahora lo logre

PerfectFoodHampers

This App is great for starting up a business. No doubt I will upgrade further down the line.

The App guides you through what it recommends, and it will let you also add words in the code for people signing up to emails.

I added you can now enter the word SUBSCRIBE to obtain $50 off entire order.

Ensure you scroll to the bottom of the page also to press Save if you do this!

I am sure you will find this App good too!

HEALTH AIR™️

the application is very useful and easy to use. I really recommend it to all the people who needs to use email marketing

Gypsy Diamonds

Good app get results but app starts to get greedy. First they go to 500 free emails than to 1000 free emails now 300 Free emails and no branding. What is s next?

Healthstone Glass

Been good so far under the free version. We already racking up the emails. I like the automatic scheduling!

ZEB BOOKS

GoodGood GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood

Murgs

This app is fantastic. I've been having problems with shopify's auto abandon cart email and came accross this app. At first I hadn't got the settings right so reached out using the apps live chat and the service recieved was outstanding. I recieved real desire to solve my problem and get the app working how it should. Over the moon with the support and really appreciate the help. Will continue to use this app for a long time

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

This helped me keep our companies name in the back of our customers mind by sending out follow up emails for 2 months , 4 months and 1 year after their purchase!

May 8, 2020

Thank you for trying out our app. It means a lot!

Uncle Freeman's Groceries

Managed to set it all up and seems to cater for much details. Hope it will be helpful in our company....

May 8, 2020

Welcome and thanks for trying us out! We have no doubt it will help you boost sales and engagement. Let us know if we can help with anything down the line.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11