Email Marketing Follow Up

Email Marketing Follow Up

by Follow Up Email Marketing

Automatic email marketing, reviews, cart recovery. Fair prices

Hotchkiss Leather

Follow up emails after purchase work great! I invite customers to follow up with a review after they've received their order.

Canada Ant Colony

5 stars. No complaints. It does what is advertised, and is pretty affordable. [filler for word limit]

lunarstore

This App is amazing and very easy to use. I suggestit because this help to increase sales and get traffic

Beyond Behnke's Garden Gift Shop

This app is just what I was hoping to find to help me get reminders out to my customers to leave reviews. I am so thankful that the wonderful support I got from Shopify suggested it to me. And the help from Mike in answering my questions and fixing my mistake was A+++ all the way!! Already have gotten some reviews!

NORTH OF THIRTY

We were looking for an app to help us automate our follow-up communication. This app did JUST that! Amazing. We totally recommend it!

Mini Meanie

I love the app! I was hoping that the automation for review request email will include "from delivery" instead of "from placing of order" or "from fulfillment or update." This would be very helpful.

Beautee Shoppe Cosmetics, LLC

We love this ap! We're constantly adding new email campaigns and they're working great! Our only suggestion is that auto-generated discount codes be customizable. It would be great if we could set criteria - i.e. code can only be used for certain collections.

Exotic Wood Zone

Really useful app. We were able to increase customer interaction by setting email templates for various purpose.

Laced Luxuries LLC

Great tools to use to follow up! Love love love it! If you need someone to do all follow up techniques this is it!

Bottled Heaven Co

Love using this app for sending follow up emails to my customers! I've never had any issues with this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15