Follow Up Email Marketing

Follow Up Email Marketing

by M4 Labs

Powerful, affordable email marketing automation and workflows

Everything Bananas

Don't judge a book by it's cover. This app doesn't look as slick as other email apps, but it packs a large punch. I've tried multiple other emails apps and this one offers much more functionality and customization at less than half the price. Only downside is that it took me a while to figure out how to use it and how to customize the emails. I use this to send a series of welcome emails to new customers and to keep loyal customers engaged. Saw return on investment immediately. Still figuring out how to use it to full potential but love what I see so far.

Legends Creek Farm

Awesome app! I wish I had installed it years ago. We worked hard to get our product reviews accepted by Google Merchant Center and now that we have this software we can make sure all our customers have an incentive to leave us honest reviews. We were able to have the software backtrack a few months and it sent out 500 requests for reviews, and now we have it on auto-pilot so it will email customers after 1 week to ask what they liked about their orders. We also replaced our abandoned checkout app with this one. EXCELLENT!

Fanatik Bike Co

Does what it's supposed to do, haven't had any problems with it at all!

Morph Clothing Shop

Super easy to use. Lets me know my customers are receiving communications that are pertinent to them without me having to worry about anything!

Natures Deal

It's a fantastic application. It has made my life simple. Beyond other functions it sends out review requests to our clients after two weeks from the day an order was placed. Really great app. keep up good job guys!

Logic Secret

It's a great app which give me many capabilities in selling and sending emails to my clients.
The technical support is great as well, they have quickly resolved my problems.

Supertogether

Excellent support and a useful app.

Inspire Psyche Terry

Really like how easy it is to use and appreciate all the options to customize!!!

Smartphoneslinq

Good app, works with my Shopify as advertised. All email rules run the way I expected. Very reliable developer!

Brands4all

Great app with many options. It really worked for our store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8