Email Marketing Follow Up

Email Marketing Follow Up

by Follow Up Email Marketing

Automatic email marketing, reviews, cart recovery. Fair prices

The Loc Box

Love this app. It's really easy to use. I'm just ready to experience one of my customers getting to email to write a review.

Ridepanda

Fantastic. Highly configurable. Glad we found this app after looking through and testing many others. Would recommend. Many thanks to the team at Follow Up Email Marketing! One thing I would like is more visibility into the "sales recovered" numbers - what we see today does not seem accurate at all.

atico beauty

I used this app to send a really nice personal thank you email to first-time customers. It was SO easy to set up!

Craft of Stars

Really easy to use, and has helped me set up emails for customers with no issues. I loved the templates already there, which has given me direction for how to construct automatic emails and get my business moving!

Twisted Roots Ltd.

This app has been very user-friendly. I am anxious to see how well it works for my small business. The app is very easy to navigate!

MNR Goat Bubbles LLC

So far it's everything I've been looking for in customer retention emails! This is a simple set up and I can request reviews, send thank you emails, and even apply coupon codes for people subscribing to newsletters. Im very happy! Thank you!

Hooked, LLC

I quickly and easily got several types of automated emails set up this afternoon and am already seeing results!

White Label Extensions

They make it soooooo easy to get started with email marketing. I wish I would've found them sooner! Don't even bother with Mailchimp. Come straight to this app, even if you're a first-timer.

Shopify

Such a wonderful app for sending newsletters. I would advice anyone to try this and experience a swift and easy sending.

Soap Bakery Dubai

I use this app to send automated emails to customers for requesting a review, and also to send them discount codes. App is simple perfect for that, love it

February 17, 2021

Thank you for giving us a try! We have a lot more features coming out soon that you will enjoy even more.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14