Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Toques From The Heart

Simple to build and the support team was quick to help with inputting the code in my online store. Exactly what I needed.

September 17, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

WASABI Knives

Have suddenly reduced the maximum upload size to 10mb without giving notice. This ruined a great campaigne. 10MB is nothing in file size nowadays.

Design House Salon

Quick and valuable help with customizable forms! I appreciate the chat box in order to quickly and efficiently provide me with the solutions as I was unable to figure out how to embed it properly myself.

September 6, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

Hutton Hill Designs

I needed to add a field in my Contact Me form for customer photos so they could show me product issues, or show me their review photos featuring my products. I used Hulk apps Form Builder, and it worked well. I was a bit concerned about having to change the code on my Shopify site, so I created a copy first, so if I messed it up, I would still have the original. No problem though, I figured it out and it works great! (More specific instructions on how to change the code would have been helpful. I am a novice website builder, and not a code writer.)

September 3, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We are in the process of developing a detailed guide for this and will role this out shortly. :-)

inkin shop

Great customer support by the team! they resolved my problem quickly right after I contacted them. the interface is brilliant and very easy to use. Almost every next day i need support and they are always available to help so quickly. Amazing app amazing support

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support! :-)

Misofresh

Fast customer service and fixed the problem. Great to work with and love the app with my website. Keep it up.

August 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Headsets

They were able to help me get additional tracking on my form for a small extra free. Turnaround time was quick and done correctly.

August 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Happily Ever Baskets

Easy and painless. It wasnt clear what was needed at first to help take care of my request however, they gave me step by step on what they needed from to me to carry out my request. Once that was done it took less than 3 minutes and they carried exactly what i needed. Thank you to the team

August 4, 2021

Have a beautiful day!

LipRevolt

I love the Form Builder app! It meets my business needs 100%. I am also a huge fan of the customer service team especially Deepa and SanjaySinh. They went above and beyond to make sure that my design requests were completed to your liking. I would rate the service 12/10.

August 3, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We highly appreciate your support, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Slick Products

I love this Form Builder App. It's simple, intuitive, and easy to use - I think it's one way we can provide an efficient and streamlined customer experience to our customers and Customer Service Team both! We've gotten exactly what we needed from it.

August 3, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're impressed by our prompt response from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33