Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Kitchmish

App is nice but it doesn't have password field type in element. unable to create registration form with free version.

October 22, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. No worries though! We've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team.

If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let me know if we can help with anything else.

Annie & El

I love this app. I use it for a Trade Discount Form on 2 websites. They have provided awesome customer service.

October 19, 2020

Cumulus Vineyards Online Store

I needed a simple account registration form to set up customers in Shopify. This looked perfect but wouldn't actually set up customers. I requested support twice and after about 10 days I could see they were testing, but another two weeks later the issue was not resolved and I still have not received any communication from them regarding the problem or a possible solution.
So I found a better app elsewhere.

Magical Microbes

This app has helped us create several forms for different applications on our website. We really love it!

October 5, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

Finding Joy Giftshop

I want need to build a form to collect customer contact. The app is easy to use. The service team behind is also super help to walk me through process. I recommend this app!

September 28, 2020

Art For Humans

We needed to customize a few elements so it fits with our custom theme. They did great work and were very careful. We appreciate their professionalism. Easy and enjoyable to work with them on special requests, on top of a very powerful product to start with. Definitely recommend this app.

September 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app and our prompt support. :)

Caps Lokk AS

Fantastic customer service. Quick reply and quick to edit our form. Been using Form builder now for 9 months and it has really helped our business.

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We really appreciate your support :)

Beachdaze Towel Co.

Quality app and good support when you need help. I'd be interested in checking out what else they offer!

September 17, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. We have helped over 9,000 Shopify store owners get stuff done. We'd love to help you fulfill your dreams of a successful business.

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com! We forward to hearing from you!

Blu Element

The support was amazing. I had a couple of issues and they logged into my store and made the customizations on the fly as I needed them. Can't ask for more than that.

September 15, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

30DAYSKETO

I am satisfied with the support I got from app support team. I think they are cool and they shouldn't stop improving their app and always aim for better and better. I wish them good luck and to stay healthy! :)

September 14, 2020

Such a sweet message! Thank you so much! We are so grateful for your kind words. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27