Form Builder with File Upload

MailChimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Art by Ariana

We used this app to create registration forms for events and are very pleased with the experience. We ran into an issue when adding the form to our website, but Hulkapps customer service was able to easily help us resolve it. Overall great experience so far!

MedMassager

Decent app, terrible support. I've had to wait a full day for a single response from live chat each time this week.. by the time there's finally a response it's a new chat agent. Their documentation is completely lacking so it's difficult to figure out basic tasks like email opt-in. Either add to your documentation or take your "live" chat when there's no one available..

Oswald & Grey

Unfortunately the embedded form isn't showing on my site, I have copied the code exactly, I followed steps to submit a ticket but the ticket form doesn't work, the captcha has a green tick in it but tells me it's wrong. So sadly I can't get it working and I can't contact you so will start testing other apps. Shame

IDAMARI

Great app, exactly what I was looking for. Also, very quick support helped me with a small issue I had with installation. I highly recommend this form builder!

Imoum

I am using it, but I would like to know if I can export the info that the customers have filled on one sheet.

Zevary

Great app. easy form building. Nice to have it on shopify to save basic form setup and validations. Best part is file upload

January 18, 2022

We highly appreciate your feedback.
If you need anything our Experience team is standing by.

CLAY ART EVOLVED

The customer service team was super helpful and quick to answer my issue! Great app and customer service — will definitely keep me around and I highly recommend.

January 18, 2022

Thank you for your review, it is highly appreciated.
We will do our best to help you with any kind of queries.

Safomasi

Great customer service through online chat. Helped us get an issue fixed immediately and were patient with our request for minor customisations.

January 18, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and your kind words!

Blue Breaks

Awesome app and even better customer service and response times! THANK YOU! Problem created, and resolved in under an hour :)

January 18, 2022

We are glad that our app met your expectations and want to thank you for your kind words.

karkint

App Fantastica dalle funzioni interessanti e di ottimo aiuto per il sito web!! Assistenza insuperabile ! Grazie

January 18, 2022

Thank you for your feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39