Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Easiest way to hear your customers with infinite possibilities

Southern Sugaring

I'm obsessed! It's amazing! It's made our salon check in process so much more streamlined. I couldn't be happier.

Prime Resumes

I used Form Builder to enable me to provide a way for customers to submit extensive information for resume creation. I was worried that I would be limited with the free version and would eventually hit a wall with the amount of information I could collect. But this app was awesome. It allowed me to create and deploy quite an extensive form, and overcome a roadblock which allows me to provide a smoother customer service experience. I really appreciate the work that you guys have put into this app. Thank you.
Ash from www.primeresumes.com.au

July 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! Form Builder app is designed to build forms- flexible enough to make anything from a customized form to a detailed one.

Nice work on your form :) https://www.primeresumes.com.au/pages/resume-cover-letter-creation-fact-find?_pos=1&_sid=063ca4b33&_ss=r

Metal Display USA

This is one of the best free APPs out there. I used this app to create a custom form that my customers can use to create a personalized sign. I was also to enable file upload. metaldisplayusa.com

July 15, 2019

We're glad our app could meet your expectations. Let us know what you think of the Pro features. It's free to try for 6 days!

Thank you!

Glam House Fabrics

They are very helpful, they implemented for me the forms! Excellent!!! thank you! I love to use their apps

June 22, 2019

We love having you! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Lock'n Stitch

I am having a problem with a code I embedded. I just cannot reach the support staff. The tel number is a google voice number that nobody picks up. They don't return your calls after leaving a voicemail either. Such a shame because it really is a good app.

Update. A couple of days after I posted my previous review I received an email that my issue has been resolved. Thanks to the team at HulkApps everything is back to normal. Thank you!

Shopify support are only able to assist with emailing the developers at HulkApps.com

Let's see what happens. I just don't know if I could continue with this app for my ecom business going forward. More to come.

Hipbuster

An absolutely unhelpful and unprofessional team! Since I didn’t find the app worthy, I asked the HulkApp team to provide me with instructions to remove the app and the residual codes from my store. In return they asked to me give FULL ACCESS of my store, including customers, orders, dashboard and everything else. When I asked for the reason, they disappeared. On again raising this up, they refused to send me the steps to remove the app and insisted on giving FULL STORE ACCESS. Been a week since my request but there seems to be no solution and now they have literally vanished with no email/communication.

Petrol Swim

Absolutely awesome! After looking for a solution for quite some time I found this app and it did exactly what I needed!

June 7, 2019

Thank you ;) glad our app could match with your expectations! Don’t forget to give our Pro features a try, there’s a lot that you can do with your forms with these cool features.
It’s free to try for 7 days!

On The Rugs

Very nice and easy to use.
But their support are not so helpful, as they say they will help for free and then later say you have to pay them to get help.

June 5, 2019

Hey, I’m sure we can help you align the text in your form. Could you please contact our support team on support@hulkcode

Reso Foods

It works but for some reason you have to pay to be able to add CSS & JS styling...

Also it's static so if you want someone to list Directors of a business you can't have an "add more" button that loads more textareas, also you can't set a heading of an area of the form, just the main title of the form, so if you have a billing address and a delivery address in your form you have to list "billing address name, delivery address name, etc.." which makes it kinda messy, but it is a bare bones form builder, just don't think you should have to pay $10 a month to style a bare bones form.

Fitplatz

Free version is soooo limited it basically won't let you do anything.

May 19, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry that you feel that way. We respectfully disagree with your review as it's not accurate and not fair. We offer Unlimited Forms and Fields under the free version. Yes, there are some paid versions but over 8000+ free customers use the form daily. If you have issues with our app from a functional or support perspective, feel free to share that but it's not fair to add a negative review because we want to charge for features we've built and make sure our business makes money. I would kindly request that you contact our support team and delete this review. If you have any issues with the form builder app, we are happy to help resolving any issues you are facing.

Thank you.