Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Easiest way to hear your customers with infinite possibilities

Buygreenchem

I had a great experience working with them. I asked where I wanted my custom form to show on my website, and they did the programming in no time!! I now signed up for their paid App. I highly recommend this App.

January 17, 2020

Thank you so much! We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so glad to hear this was met in your interaction with our business. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Gaia Baby

Received quick and efficient support from the team. Would highly recommend everyone to use this app!

January 17, 2020

Thank you for those kind words! We really appreciate it! A big thanks for allowing us to serve you.

Cameratek

Super easy to install!! The support they offer is fantastic.
The options you have to create a contact form is amazing and this is exactly what we were looking for.

January 15, 2020

Thanks for sharing your amazing feedback. We’re glad that your experience with our Form Builder app matched your expectations.

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

.PIXCARTEL

Very good app. It does what it supposed to and its really easy to install and implement. Also, they have great support if you have any issues. Recommended

January 8, 2020

Thank you for the recommendation:) We are happy to see you happy!
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance again!

Thank you!

Puro Aesthetic

I used this form to help us get collaboration inquiries on our website. Easy to design and create a form and easy to install form on the website. Thank you!

January 6, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and we are glad you've been utilizing it for getting collaboration inquiries. :-)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Qarrya Home

The app is exactly what I needed. It works perfectly well and the team is extremely helpful and fast in responding. I highly recommend it!

December 30, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Life Learning Gifts

Absolutely fabulous and it is free with file uploads. It was also very easy to use. I am so very happy

Whitaker Brothers

Easy to use app! The developers are responsive, and their product works well. :) If you need a form building app, this is the one!

December 20, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so proud to have merchants like you in our Hulk family!

Let us know if you need any help again; our team is always willing to help. :-)

www.Parts4Cabinets.com

Very good app. Very user-friendly and easy to use. I would recommend it for every website needed of custom forms

December 16, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for recommending us to other Shopify merchants! We are thrilled that you loved our app! Our app can do alot more than what meets the eye! You can also try the Pro version, it has some really unique features.

Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Child Protection Party

I used the Forms app to create a number of forms on my organisation's website. The forms are easy to create and deploy and offer excellent functionality. When I encountered an issue, the support team were very quick in advising me how to resolve the issue. I have no hesitation in recommending this app to other potential users.

December 12, 2019

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20