Form Builder ‑ Easy to Advance

Form Builder ‑ Easy to Advance

by HulkApps.com

Custom Form, Feedback, Easy Payment, Donation, Order

HEMP OIL SUPERSTORE

The support I received was Awsome not only did they fix my issues but were very patient with my lack of skills. I recommend in a big way. Very easy to use and worth the investment

Don't Say Salad

I used this app to create a "Get Involved" form. It's free, and it works great. My favourite feature is that you can have some questions only appear on the form if the visitor selects a specific option from a drop down menu. Also, you can have an automatic response sent to the customer from your email address when they fill out the form - so they know that the form went through. No complaints here - great options for a free app.

Surpiqure

So far i love it and it s free! thanks a lot!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone needing a form on their website! Support was responsive although the error came from my own mistakes!

Nunsu

I use this app and it made my life so much easier, really organizes these forms for you. Highly recommend!!

FlighTowel

I use Form Builder for so many things now, it's such an awesome way to get information from my team! The customer service is top notch, the app works great, and it's free... Can't go wrong!

ChiChi Glow

This app could be perfect as it is ideal for what I need, however it's temperamental when working on Safari when I need to edit a form and get onto the app. One day it works then others says I need to look into my cookies setting. Can be quite annoying!

Print the Goods

I am so impressed by this App. I have been searching for a decent App to allow my customers to upload files and this was so easy to set up and the FAQs are brilliant. Thank you for designing a great App!

Sweet Alfas

It's so easy to build forms and utilize them on landing pages. If you're intuitive the basic and free features are great, if you want to get more in depth, they have a lot of great perks and add ons!

UpRise Supply

Love this app! There are other form builder out there but they all have that "branding" that you have to pay for to remove, Hulk's form builder doesn't and it really looks smooth and professional! Very easy to use and they don't force you to pay for something or subscribe or upgrade to a premium, their products speaks for themselves!

Full Support,
UpRiseSupply.com

LED Lights Online

I installed Form Builder to create a pop enquiry form on our store. It performs brilliantly. I have used other Hulk product and they all top quality. Support is prompt, polite and helpful. Five stars all round!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12