Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Easiest way to hear your customers with infinite possibilities

Emergency Lights

Another great app from HulkApps! Form Builder is easy to use and gets the job done! You can spin new forms up very quickly!

VAC HACK

Extremely easy to use and I like the ability to manage/delete response results, especially when testing form submission

September 9, 2019

We’re glad to hear that enjoyed using our Form Builder app. You mean a lot to us and we will be happy to assist you if you ever need anything on Shopify.

URBAN FASHYNZ OF HARTSVILLE

This is a very useful app and extremely important for any eCommerce business owner.I love the fact that it has easy to follow templates for an easy setup

September 3, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever need any help with Shopify.

Canadian Sugar Gliders

Fantastic with lots of choices and exactly what I was looking for. You can see it in action here https://canadiansugargliders.com/pages/adoption Couldn't be happier!

August 22, 2019

We're delighted to hear that our app was successful in meeting your expectations!

Revaray

This is the best form builder app available!!! Absolutely loved the way one can customize. Great app to use in websites!

August 20, 2019

We love building customizable apps for our merchants and we are absolutely thrilled to hear such a positive response from our customers! Thank you :)

Doppeltree

Overall nice and intuitive UI, and easy to use.

One issue I have is my form data "Address" fields aren't properly getting piped into MailChimp. It does seem like this is an issue other form building apps have too, so might be a MailChimp thing. General workaround is instead of using out-of-box Address field, create your own separate text fields for "address", "city", "state", and "zip" and then map over manually to MailChimp.

Finally, I've been in contact with Bhavya and they've been really helpful in getting another one of my issues resolved.

Dark Designs Brands

This app made it extremely easy for me to build a custom product request form, which I am excited to feature on my website. I love how many options the free version has. My only criticism is that I didn't like how I couldn't Save As Draft on the free version. Other than that, I love this app!

August 12, 2019

Glad that you love using our app. Indeed, our app is feature-rich and merchants can use it for creating useful forms. We will keep the Save as a Draft feature under Pro version as of now, but we can consider the option of making it free for our loyal merchants.

FeFe Cosmetics

This is an awesome app and easy toast up for some of us who are not tech savvy. I was able to personalize a form with ease. Thanks

August 10, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review! We feel really lucky to have you as a part of our Hulk family.

Luxart Collection

For some reason our mail servers don't like emails generated by this form app. Developer says to create a Gmail or Yahoo account to solve the problem, but what reputable business does that? That's not a solution... Does this app actually work with regular mail servers? Are there workarounds to this issue? Any information greatly appreciated.

JYards

A wonderful staff of support. Thank you for your quick responses and valuable efforts. All of my issues regarding form customization are resolved. Thank You a Lot :)

August 8, 2019

Thank you for your encouragement! We aim to provide the best customer service in Shopify and we're happy our team could help you in customizing your form.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16