Form Builder

Form Builder

by Hulk Code, Inc.

Easy Payment, Donation, Order, Feedback, Wholesale Custom Form

allamerican-gc

App is great. Let's us collect the proper information from our customers on our Quote Page.

Completely Free and will consider the Pro version if we need it.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Belle Donne Clothing & Accessories

NOT FREE

Listed and promoted as a free app. Once Downloaded they ask for you to upgrade to complete the form. Crappy Crappy stuff guys. we are tired of fake sale and advertising pitches WHERE ARE THE HONEST BUSINESS NOW DAYS!

Feast Box

Best Shopify Form Builder with Conditions and Hidden Field. I bumped into form builder app when I was looking for custom work for my feast box menu. I wanted some fields to appear only if a condition was true and then I used their Advanced CSS block to get some details about my menu items within a hidden field. Tip for consumers: once you try it, you will be impressed on how many integrations they have!!!!

WestermanBags

I use the HULK Free Form Builder app to build forms on my Shopify website www.westermanbags.com * A customer feedback form, mostly for items which were purchased outside of the Shopify store. (Regular purchases get reviews through the Shopify review app. ) * An order form for purchases which need to be paid with with a giftvoucher. This way I can skip the expensive Shopify upgrade and still offer giftvouchers, albeit a little more work in the setup and maintenance.

The final integration of the form in webshop was done for me, I am very satisfied with this FREE Hulk app.

Thirteenth Floor

Need a save button on your app. And when I click on an element that is "required" for the form, like a customer's name, that shouldn't mean I'm required to fill out the form to publish it. Glitchy, I guess? Lost 2 forms and wasted hours of my time. Ridiculous.

I will say it was fairly easy to use and had all the elements I needed to build a great registration form, but if you can't save or publish it - what's the point? Hope to see you correct these issues. Disappointed.

PUGYOU

This app helped me a lot with my pugyou.net store by saving time and money. I recommend, and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

Chic Designs GB

Perfect app! It works perfectly well and it is very easy to use. Interface is very simple and straightforward, nothing confusing really. Highly recommended app!

Classic Turkish Towels

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com I'll be recommending this to everyone!

Pwrplay Palace

Did not find anything free on this app as advertised. Every button I pressed to create a form tells you to upgrade to use that feature. Not impressed.

Be Kind Townsville

Easy to use and understand! This is the first time I used this app and will be sticking with it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11