Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Vida Style

Easy to integrate with Shopify. Simple process to add forms to pages. Customisation is easy. Free version alone has so much to offer. High recommend.

August 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have you as part of our Hulk family! Please don't hesitate to reach out of you ever need any assistance. We're always standing by to help you.

Gaming Stockpile

Use this app! I had a problem with displaying it on my store, I contacted support, 2 days later it was fixed! It was a pretty complicated problem aswell. Use their apps! They are worth it!

August 4, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review and best of luck with your business!

I Like Paper USA

Great app, very happy and super-easy to set up! We used Form Builder to enable customers and artists to submit images, artwork, and provide feedback. Their customer service is amazing and they helped to implement our forms within 24 hours. Thank you Hulk Apps :)

August 4, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Thank you once again for your awesome support :)

Petit Ami and Zubels baby toys and gifts

great service - i recommend them highly .... i asked for help and it was resolved with in 24 hours -

July 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving our customer support service.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else, our specialists are always standing by to assist you!

RXSuperSpa

I currently use the free version of the app and it's perfect. We just needed something to quickly and easily build and insert forms for our referral partner pages and it's a simple and elegant solution.

July 29, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app! You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

RoyalTelevision

Can you upload a form to a product to get subscription based information using this with checkout?

July 27, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review! Please reach out to support@hulkcode.com with your query; we would love to help you out.

Thank you!

Encordando

Great for form building, lots of customization options! The only thing I noticed is that it ads like 0.5 seconds on the page loading but not sure if it's the same with all the apps that display stuff on your store, I'm a newbie in e-commerce and Shopify...

July 16, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We'll be happy to look into the issue you're facing. Can you please reach out to our support team at help@hulk-support.com?

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Form Builder, or any of our other apps!

MJ's Chocolates

I have had this for a few months and found it very easy to set up and use, although only have the free version at the moment and have had no problems.

Support staff are very helpful.

July 14, 2020

INTO THE BEARD

I checked today the app dashboard.
More than 50 requests that I did not received in my email inbox !!!!! How come ?
I did receive maybe 1 out 10/15 contact form email from the app...

Nfinity

I am VERY displeased with the customer service. The stripe integration has NOT worked for me, and after a week of back and forth with the help desk their answer is "your API key is wrong". It isn't. I've now asked for a follow up twice and they are trying to close my ticket.

UPDATE: Immediately after I posted this review I was contacted by a manager. It took a few more days and extensive testing, but with his help the integration is now working.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26