Reviews (1,424)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create customizable forms for various purposes, including customer registration and feedback. It's praised for its wide range of features, reliable performance, and smooth integration with Shopify. Many highlight the quick and helpful customer support. The interface is user-friendly, featuring a drag-and-drop form creation tool. The app is recommended for its comprehensive features and excellent customer support.

June 20, 2024

Very helpful customer service!

hylo athletics US
21 minutes using the app
March 25, 2024

Fantastic customer service when you have issue. Strong recommendation them

UnitedUniforms
About 2 hours using the app
January 21, 2024

Outstanding customer care from Hulk Form Builder! Fast, efficient, and incredibly helpful. Their app has been a game-changer for our business, offering both user-friendly features and advanced functionalities. We're pleased with our choice and highly recommend Hulk Apps: thanks for a fantastic experience!

Angiolucci Occhiali
Italy
About 2 months using the app
December 20, 2023

Works very well and has helped us out a lot. Our work is much more efficient as a result, and if you're still looking for a form builder application, I recommend Hulk Form Builder.

ayagear
About 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 22, 2023

We're delighted to hear that Hulk Form Builder is working well for you, making your work more efficient. We truly appreciate your kind words and your recommendation. Your feedback goes a long way in supporting us!

If there's anything more you'd like to share about your experience or if you need assistance down the road, don't hesitate to get in touch. Thank you for choosing Hulk Form Builder.

Best wishes,
The HulkApps team

March 10, 2024

The best app ever! It's so easy to use, even on the free plan. Building and creating options for my website has never been simpler. Highly recommend!

LMSA
Qatar
36 minutes using the app
February 2, 2024

We haven't experienced the app since added, however the form format options and features are impressive and fitting for our store.
Also, having the option to create multiple forms has been ideal.

bc.jo
4 days using the app
May 16, 2024

Toller Support!

Stilwelten
Germany
3 days using the app
January 8, 2024

Excellent customer care with Sanjay. He helped me set up the form so that it integrates smoothly with Klaviyo. I have found you need to save the forms multiple times as you go to save your work but very happy with the results.

Made It Australia
About 1 month using the app
December 4, 2023

Our team has been using Hulk Form Builder for quite some time! Anytime our team has had any issues with setup or something specific to our brand the team at Hulk Form has been incredibly helpful in getting us set up. Thanks Hulk Form Builder for helping us get crucial information that we need to excel in our business.

Titan Hunting Blinds
Almost 2 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 6, 2023

We're thrilled to hear how Hulk Form Builder has been instrumental for your team! It's wonderful to know that we've been able to assist you in setting up and addressing any brand-specific issues you've had. Your satisfaction and success with our app mean the world to us!

Thanks for appreciating our efforts and for your glowing review. We remain at your service for any assistance you may need in the future.

With gratitude,
The HulkApps Team

January 4, 2024

I use Hulk Apps my business and recommend them to my clients. Great support too. MyWebConcepts.com

My Web Concepts