Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wacker Neuson

I use to app to monitor and compile Warranty data, I had an issue with the report which the staff were able to sort out very quickly for me. Thank you

April 7, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our experts were able to help you out with your reporting.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Form Builder, or any of our other apps!

Drake's Organic Spirits Hand Sanitizer

I had an issue (my own fault) that I submitted a ticket for and received quick and helpful service to get me back up and running. Thanks!

April 3, 2020

Hey! We have helped over 20,000 Shopify store owners get stuff done. We are proud to have you and are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

June Connection

This app will allow you to create multiple Contact forms , exchange and return forms for free!!! it is very useful and important to any store small or big.
Also, they have the best support, the follow up of the customer service is great.
I recommended this app for sure for everyone.

March 30, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app! We love the fact that merchants can create unlimited forms, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Exquisite Trimmings

Really easy to use and great features, even in the free version.

I couldn't figure out how to disable the auto responder email but the customer service team answered very quickly and thoroughly to resolve the issue.

March 26, 2020

Korrin Rae Jewelry

Great app, especially for offering a file upload option in their free version. Customer support was excellent! Their developers assisted in any adjustments I needed made in a timely manner

March 19, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Business Card Helpers

This app is great for contact pages. I highly recommend to anyone looking to offer file upload options. The support is extremely helpful and took care of all issues I encountered.

March 17, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app! We love the file upload feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

LivEssence

I had a problem with my form not pasting onto a page and the team worked efficiently to fix this for me. Very happy.

March 16, 2020

The app looks great on your store! thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Ayesha And Usman

I’m not being fake or something but this app actually helped me create any amazing link between me and my customer and the team has been so cooperative and amazing !!! Highly recommended !!

March 12, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a genuine review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!We are always standing by to help. :)

Vapour Beauty

Very powerful and flexible app for the pro version! Responsive to support tickets too. Was easy to learn and relatively intuitive.

March 11, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for the kind words! We are glad that you found our Form Builder app useful for your business. Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Tonix Teams

Quick response and helpful detailed guidance - would certainly recommend using them for your projects.

March 6, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)
Please reach out if you need any other assistance!