Hulk Form Builder , 1,247 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its versatility in creating customizable forms, highlighting its user-friendly drag-and-drop interface. It's particularly useful for registration and custom form creation, with features like conditional logic and dynamic field values. Many commend the responsive and effective customer support.

Edited December 5, 2023

The IT experts from Hulk Form Builder is very responsive and responsible.
Special thanks to Manoj & Mehmed in answering my questions.

語聲社企
Hong Kong SAR
6 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 18, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our Hulk Form Builder! Our IT experts, including Manoj and Mehmed, are always ready and eager to assist our users. We appreciate your recognition of their responsiveness and responsibility.

Your feedback emphasizes the work we put into supporting our users. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. Your feedback helps us continue to deliver superior support.

December 6, 2023

Best guy Sanjay!

Robotilnitsa
Bulgaria
About 1 month using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 11, 2023

Hi there! We're thrilled to read your fantastic review. It's heartening to know that Sanjay could make such a positive impact on your experience with our Hulk Form Builder. We always strive to provide the best assistance, and your kind words make our efforts worthwhile.

Your feedback is significant to our growth, and it motivates us to keep enhancing our service. Thanks for taking the time to appreciate our team member.

Best regards,

April 25, 2023

I had trouble accessing the live chat, but they helped me solve the problem. Additionally, even though we had a language barrier, they were able to assist me by translating and communicating in Japanese, which was extremely helpful.

true heart is put.
Japan
HulkApps.com replied May 18, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We strive to make our customer service experience the best it can be, and we are very glad that you had a good experience. We appreciate your feedback and are happy that you found our live chat helpful, and that we were able to bridge the language barrier. We appreciate your understanding and hope that the problem has been resolved. Thank you for being a customer of Hulk Form Builder. Cheers!

July 25, 2023

Terrible app, so laggy and inaccurate data!
Once I chose a form it started to be so laggy and I couldn't access the customer submissions.
Also, I paid extra fees to get my data through integrated Google sheet, it's delayed for days to be synced.

I started to search for an alternative already.

Sigma Fit
Egypt
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're really sorry to hear about your experience with our Hulk Form Builder, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've faced. It's concerning to hear that the app started lagging and you had issues with accessing customer submissions along with delays in data sync.

Our team is committed to address all user concerns and we want to ensure that your experience with us gets better. We'll have our support team look into this issue right away. If you haven't reached out to them yet, please do, as they are always eager to assist our users.

Again, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience and hope to make your experience with Hulk Form Builder better.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Best regards,
HulkApps Team

November 8, 2023

App is easy to use. Customer Support is amazing. I had some issue with understanding the app and Manoj from support team helped me vey efficiently.

Mentorly
2 days using the app

Hi there!

We're thrilled to hear that you found our Hulk Form Builder easy to use! Also, shout out to Manoj. Your kind words are greatly appreciated and it fills us with joy to know our support efforts are making a difference.

We're here to make your journey as smooth as possible. Thank you for contributing to the growth of our HulkApps community. Feel free to reach out to us anytime, we're always here ready to help.

July 3, 2023

This app is exactly what I needed to add a custom form to my website. I love how user friendly it is and that it's fully customizable allowing me to achieve the look I wanted. Excellent support as well. Highly recommend!

skylaroseco
8 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you found the Hulk Form Builder to meet your needs! We’ve worked really hard to make it as intuitive and customizable as possible, so it's great to see that reflected in your usage. We're also glad to hear that our support team was able to be of help. Thanks for your high recommendation - it helps keep us motivated! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a positive review.

Best wishes,

October 30, 2023

hello this application is good and easy to use and you can create multiple form with the help of HULK FORM Builder.

Affection Art
India
5 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Hello, we're over the moon to hear that you find our Hulk Form Builder easy to use and helpful in creating multiple forms. Your kind words mean a lot to us. We always strive to provide the best experience to our users. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. Your feedback plays a big part in inspiring us to keep improving.

Best,

May 1, 2023

Great app, excellent support! Very responsive and easy to manage. We needed a little support for a bug fix and it was fixed right away.

UNO Printing co.
HulkApps.com replied May 18, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that our Hulk Form Builder app worked well for you, and that you were pleased with our customer experience team's help in fixing a bug. We take pride in our app and customer experience, and appreciate you taking the time to share how we've helped you. Thanks again for your review!

June 1, 2023

This is exactly what I have been looking for! It was easy to create the form and place it on my website or send the link to clients as needed and when I need to update or edit my forms it's simple. best form application yet.

Eyez On U Events
3 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We love hearing feedback like this! We're thrilled to hear that you found our Hulk Form Builder intuitive and effective to use. Your positive comments assure us that we’re on the right track. Should you need any further assistance or have any additional insights to share, don't hesitate to drop us a line. Your feedback is essential in making sure we can serve you better.

July 17, 2023

Had been using Hulk Form Builder for several months now. Definitely did well and worked exactly how we needed it.

NS Wholesale
Over 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're delighted to hear that you've been finding our Hulk Form Builder effective for your needs. Thank you for giving us a stellar 5-star rating! It's encouraging to know that our app works just as you need it. Your support keeps us striving to make our services even better.

Once again, thank you for your positive feedback, it truly means a lot to our team. If you ever need assistance or have suggestions, please feel free to reach out. Your opinion drives our improvement!

Best Wishes,