Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

bauelementeschulz.de

Absolut tolle app. Sie mcht was sie soll und der Kundensupport ist einfach unschlagbar. Weiter so!!!

Ice Lady Marrakech

Good app, it delivers what it promises. I wish to see more integrations in the future (like with Mailchimp) for email marketing campaigns.

heliguy™

This form app is highly customisable with great automation features ready to send to klaviyo, zapier or slack. Easy to use by non-technical users and easy to customise and extend for developers. The support team are always ready to help out with any issues we have, which usually stem from the layer upon layer of custom integrations we have implemented around the app.

Tashman Home Center

Works like a charm. Easy to adjust and copy paste so you can make plenty of forms quickly with minor changes. All the right people get the follow up emails so my job is complete once the forms are live on the site!

Jebsen Fine Wines 捷成洋酒

This app is great. When I want to have customization to the page, the support is very enthuasic to help me to fulfill the request in time. that is so good.

Kraving More Sweetz

I love this app. It allows me to collect all the inform I need from my customers. I love that it keeps track of all your submissions

Miami Arak

I've used this app in every new website. I always get quick response, Wonderful customer service! I urge everyone to try this app. according to your requirement once.

U.HEALTH&BEAUTY ONLINE

Because it's easy to understand and customize
I use it in multiple stores.
It would be even better if you could add the class name to the form.
Customer support was quick and polite, which was very helpful.
It is an app that I want to use forever.

Download GoGo!

Excellent app with great features and everything you need. I like it very much.
Unfortunately, it is a bit lacking in explanations, so if you are unsure, you will need support. The support is polite, so I don't feel bad.

KetoSuperHeroes

We used this app as our primary form creator. I encountered a couple of roadblocks but their support team is very quick to respond and very nice to talk to. They helped me with my issues in no time.