Powerful Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, File Upload, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

create professional looking forms with no coding

Cosmetic Solutions - All Your Favorite Brands

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Absolutely fantastic and powerful. We had wanted to setup a private wholesale customer signup form and this made it easy breezy. Great app and highly recommended to anyone that needs to setup forms on their shopify store for any reason.

Wa-Sen

Location Japan
Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to use and good APP.
I would be happy if I could change the horizontal size of the form template a little more freely.

NEMA Style

The app did exactly what I was looking for, and the setup is so easy practically anyone can do it. If not, I had a great experience with their customer support team with a few kinks I had, which was my own fault.

I can recommend it. Check out nemastyle.com if you want to see it in action on the "Request A Product" page.

Chatime Cebu Online

Location Philippines

super easy to use and its free. Hope that it has premium functions so that i can integrate the submissions somewhere else like slack

Boutique w/a Twist

I just downloaded the app so I don't know how I feel about it yet. I don't like that I'm being forced to write a review without having a chance to explore app. I will update at a later date.

Glitz Diamond Hair

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used it to help me on my website i was very satisfied with the app. the app was very clear and very easy to use

OneclickBG

Location Bulgaria

хубаво приложение,стига да знаеш как да го изпозлваш! препоръчвам за първоначално приложение

Jean-Marie Watches

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It was extremely easy to use and set up. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to make a contact form..

Weege Music

Time spent using app 8 minutes

kkjaksjakjsakljslajslkajlksjalksjakljdlkajsklajlskjalksjakljsklajslkajsklajslajlksjalksjalksjlajslkajslkajslkajlksja

Mesa & Co.

This app has everything I need! Perfect for creating all kinds of forms and prompts! The only thing that I would improve on is the layout. It doesn't look as modern as I though it would. Nonetheless, it definitely deserves the 5 stars. Its also free which is amazing.