Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
August 7, 2020

I used many form applications on different CMS's but this one is really great and easy to use. It has all the functionalities that you need to create great forms and the support of the developer is second to none. Thank you.

Scarves Australia
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited August 7, 2020

I have tried multiple survey form app and Powerful Contact Form seems to be the best & easiest to use. To publish the form on a page, simply paste the form code on a new Shopify page. Love it.

Goceb
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited August 6, 2020

It's a little confusing at first, takes some getting used to. But I love that it's free and I can use it for many different things for my online store. Thank you for making this app for everyone here on Shopify!

Palace Rings
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 5, 2020

I use this app to collect information about my website visitors, including images and file uploads. Very impressed with the form fields and grateful for the customization.

Genuine Gingers
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 5, 2020

very quick to install..working very smooth...awesome experience ...lot of fields options...and fully FREE

Nola French Beignets
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 5, 2020

Easy to use, easy to integrate, overall great app! the install is a rather easy, the form performance is fast.

DXHIVE Vanity
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 4, 2020

Real easy to understand and looks clean. Simple backend and attractive looking to the user on the website.

NC Paints Durham - Benjamin Moore Paints & Painting Supplies
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited January 14, 2022

I used this app to create a membership form. Whenever I have request or concern, to my surprise their developer response and resolve is fast!!! Feels like I am heard and relieved that my search for the best form to use on my store is over! Thank you so much powerful contact form!

Frontrow Canada Marketing Inc.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 30, 2020

This app functions very well and allows you to customize a good looking contact form that can be used for many purposes. Really happy with customer support, Helen was responsive and took care of any issues/questions promptly. Would highly recommend this app.

idleWilde Printing Co.
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 26, 2020

great free app for contact forms, no need for complicasted html codes or ugly contact pagers, thank you!

MotivArt™