Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Papa Defi Swag Store

Great app and very good support. They responded to requests within a short amount of time. The app does what it needs to.

Kiro Bebidas

Working perfectly and i asked for a font of mine. They installed in hours and did not charge. Fast and simple UI. Gr8 experience

CAVIAR GAUCHE

Love the app! I use it on my shopify for consignment forms and their customer service is AMAZING. They help me fix issues quickly and efficiently.

Powerful Authentic Queen

The support team delivers great customer service. They listened to my requests and made the changes on my website within 24-48hrs! Making my website look exactly how I wanted. :)

iMotorcycle Japan

Great app and moreover amazing customer support, their reply and support it's top notch despite we are still using the free version. We will definitely update to paid plan soon!

New Vintage Handbags

The customer service has been very responsive when there was a slight hic-up. I would recommend this app. now that there are more options for storage.

Pearl Street Caviar

The app works smoothly, attentive, and fast cust support. Would love to see more appearance settings in the future.

MultiShop.lu

I give a 6 stars to team support and EMMA's coordination, for reactivity less than 24h average. Very good app and easy to configure. I use many apps that needs to be tuned, well done with GLOBO support. I use successfully 6 apps from GLOBO supplier.

Cosie Covers

Excellent customer service. Super responsive! Technical support helped fix all my issues and the app is up and running perfectly. Highly recommend!

CustomPlushMaker

it's a great helpful app, easy to fill the form and collect informaton that customer ask, recommend,