Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

valentina rio

great app, free, easy to set up. i have ccreate and publiched my first form in more and less 20 min. chapeaux

Samu Giken

Easy and convenience to use, would like to introduce to my friends regarding this app.
Beside that, it do able to sync with zapier which is google form, great tools

SassyLAB

We are using this app for several forms and are very happy with the options and especially the support from the team have been AWESOME!

Dance Time

It's very user friendly! I totally recommend it. It comes with pre done forms or you can customize it.

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Excellent app, works really well. See a form in action here:

FarmiDeals Pvt.Ltd

hi its very good, nice form building app,we can use it varius way to create contact us form,partner form etc.

Hobby Quest of CCAB

I have just completed my first form, and it is quite clean. Although it is not overly intuitive, I very much appreciated the short videos on how to embed the form into various pages, products, etc. I will update this review as I get more familiar with the App.

Also, as a new business getting nickled and dimed around every corner, I am ever so grateful to Globo for making this free. You guys are awesome!

Employee Masks

Great application! It is very easy to use and very easy to add into any page of the site. Works correct

MeCo Macrame

I used this app to help me create a form specific to a product. It was easy to use and modify for my needs!

Wild Within®

Easy to set up and customize and does what I need for a reasonable price! Plus it looks great! Thank you!!