G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Treasured Memories

Amazing app with fast support. They're very skilled and friendly all the time. Strongly recommended!

MyNeonNow

Application very easy to use and learn and great customer service. Thank you for your professionalism

Extremerate

A wonderful App that I used! Super Amazing Quick customers service! the free plan could build one form, that is enough to me! Hope it will be free forever! Thanks for your team!

Hilinegift

I used this app and it was pathetic to its core. I had to rebuild my whole story because this app messed up my theme code and i feel sick to my stomach to say this but i just want you guys to be aware of this app and be very very careful.

EXPED USA

The app itself is a bit glitchy in my opinion, particularly the form builder, but any problems can usually be resolved by contacting customer service. Otherwise, the app integrates with our Shopify store well and looks clean. The customer service team is prompt and knowledgeable and always manages to fix whatever's going on.

Geometry Gardens

The forms are easy to use and update. They also have great customer service and answer any questions promptly.

Aurinkorannikon Matkaopaskoulu

We use this app to create admission form for our travel guide school. It worked without any issues until recently. I sent an email to customer service when issue was detected and they took prompt action, requested collaborator account access which was granted and they resolved issue without any delay. Surprised to see such a quick, friendly and motivated response from team. Would highly recommend based on my own experience. Thank you G:Builder team.

Torres Novas 1845

Very easy and quick to setup this app, and very responsive and helpful customer support, so I could not ask for more

bauelementeschulz.de

Absolut tolle app. Sie mcht was sie soll und der Kundensupport ist einfach unschlagbar. Weiter so!!!

Ice Lady Marrakech

Good app, it delivers what it promises. I wish to see more integrations in the future (like with Mailchimp) for email marketing campaigns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63