Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Omniasan

used the app to help create contact us form, works great, super easy to use and made the process very easy

i-Station

GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD

Alicja Confections

This is an amazing app. Does exactly what I needed it to do, plus more that ended up helping me even more. They're support is prompt and helpful. Cannot recommend this app enough!

Polcia Golden Heart

i do rly good contact fomular with this app. its very good and easy to use app. just add it to your shop and try. 5 *

TOYBOX

Easy to use and fast to set up. Works perfectly. I'm currently using the free plan but will probably upgrade as the app is worth it.

YADEA Germany

Thanks for your team helping so much,
it was resolved very very quickly,i like the contact form

pincearon.hu

I founded a small issue, but the very responsive, and helpful support solved it in 1-2 days! Thank you for the quick solution! I liked the easy integration...

Inside The Batters Box

Easy to use and a lot of good options for your contact forms. Was exactly what I was looking for when i found it.

www.sociallyguarded.com

Easy to use, integrates into your theme, and allows attachments. The free plan is nice as well and allows you to use it before you subscribe. Thank you!

MyiahMakesMasks

Very easy to use & integrate to my site! It was exactly what I was looking for in building a specific form.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26