Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Shotspresso

This form app is simply wonderful and easy to use. Easy to embed and customise simple to use forms. Great app!

Ciber Monkey

Muy buena aplicacion, nos sirve mucho como empresa para tener una mejor imagen de marca y optimizar el servicio al cliente

Laysia Style

Great app! This app was everything that I was looking for except one item that I needed. I reached out to support and they were able to assist me by adding the missing item. The support is very responsive and top notch! Thank you!!!

LCR BLACK EDITION

Great app. Very useful. Had a problem with the installation, but the customer service was very responsive and took care of right away. It is working great. Love it.

DR.SHINE

Amazing App. Highly Recommended. This is very easy to use and very fast. It has by default amazing quality forms :)

dare to wear your hair

This is a great app, I have used it to create a questionnaire. It is easy to use and the customer support is amazing. I had a lot of questions and they got back to me straight away and have patiently answered them all. It is really amazing that they are giving this app away for free. It is worth a lot.

Mizumi Couture

This is one of the best apps I have come across. Very easy to use and the support is excellent and responsive and they will work with you to correct any issues you might have. Highly recommended.

ReCuddles

I was about to use it but noticed that the watermark can only be removed if I take a paid plan of $ 14 per month. would appreciate this information up front in the app pricing plan displayed in app introduction

Artloni

GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER GOOD SUPER

Mama's Milk Wrap

has been a helpful app to add to my shopify store and site, hopefully it works as promised. thank you