Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

KLOTZ GRASSINGER®

Prompt answers and perfect customer service! The form creation functions are very good and we are able to build complex forms.

GAS UP! MASTER COFFEE

Es maravilllosa y facil de usar , es predictiva lo cual hace necesaria para cualquier emprendedor que necesite usarla

Vivid Light Bars

best form app i used, thanks for their nice customer service , i recommend this app for every shopify website

Saratoga Tea & Honey

We've used this app for multiple types of unique contact forms on our site. It's easy to use and very customizable! We were also very impressed with the customer service when we had issues with custom code on our website affecting the display of forms in quickshop! They were friendly, efficient, and more than willing to help us figure out the issue!

Zuria Dor

We've been using this app since June 2020 for various forms on our website, it's super easy to work with and has solved many data capturing points for us. Plus the dashboard is super helpful! I reached out to them for support and Emma responded with super speed, super super pleased with the efficiency and helpfulness!

Kenza Design - Kenza.cl

Perfect app! Fast, easy to use and ready to set up! I needed to implement a contact form very quickly and this app helped in a few minutes.

MyHeiQ CH

Excellent app which I very much recommend if you want to create forms on your website. Emma was so helpful and I was very pleased with the service. Excellent support! Excellent everything!!!

One Lane Capital

This app has really helped streamline data needed to process applications on the website. The support team is quick and professional.

Irisnawer Art

Really great app and fantastic support team. I had an issue with it and they were super quick with their reply.

Kinetic Recreation

This is the second site I've used this app with. Easy to use, great features, and very quick and helpful support team as well. Highly recommend!