Reviews (1,528)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customization capabilities, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. They value its data management and analytics features for providing insightful data. The app is praised for its reliable performance and diverse form options. Customer support, even for merchants on the free plan, is commended for being prompt and effective. The app is favored for its ease of use, comprehensive features, and exceptional customer service.

March 3, 2024

From builder integrates really easy on our product pages and makes responding to enquiries a breeze.
Had an issue and support helped fix in under 10 mins! Thanks for the great work Emma, much appreciated!

Lattanzios
Almost 3 years using the app
April 11, 2024

The app works great! The service is really nice, problems are being solved immediately, I am really satisfied with the help and app.

CEMS
Netherlands
About 3 years using the app
June 3, 2024

I live in Japan.
The support team responded quickly.
If this explanation is accurate, it will give you an accurate answer.

To me, they are the Avengers!

hanna
Over 2 years using the app
Edited June 11, 2024

Excellent and flexible customer service from Emma on multiple occassions. They were able to help me get to grips with the app during the testing phase, and committed to helping me with customization that wasn't natively offered! I will be definitely implementing this onto my store.

TENGA STORE EUROPE
Germany
12 days using the app
June 10, 2024

I am very satisfied with the quick and courteous service.
This is a very reliable app that I would highly recommend.

TOKYO RECYCLE imption
About 1 year using the app
May 20, 2024

Good experience with the app support, the app works great and we have three forms running on it no problem.

ATK BINDINGS

Fast Car
Sweden
Over 1 year using the app
April 3, 2024

Emma's support was kind, quick and efficient in solving a problem. I highly recommend!

Morpho + Luna
Italy
Over 3 years using the app
May 28, 2024

Form was great for customers and enhanced the product page. Helen was a great help in customer service and fixed my problems immediately. I am very appreciative.

PouchShop
New Zealand
9 months using the app
April 30, 2024

Fantastic support! They helped me with various things until my long-standing issue was resolved. Highly recommended!

Shii:Re -PC卸なら仕入れのシーレ-