Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Valentine's Paris

great, i recommend the app if you need/want a quick form builder app.
They are reactiv and it is really simple to use it !

Suburbia Style

Suburbia Style
I was looking for a contact form and i have tried a few different ones.then i came across Form Builder Contact Form, i had a problem with setting up the background photo and contacted support,Sarah jumped on board in within a short time and stuck with me and listened to what the problem was and stayed in contact till it was how i wanted it done,the app is good and simple to use ,the support awesome and for free with the support if you need it you can not go wrong. 5 stars for the app and support is worth far more.Keep up the good work guys highly recommend.

Noble Market

Use this app for pre- order form for my store. Has all the features I need, and some I didn’t know I needed. Very easy to use, even if you don’t have extensive knowledge of website building. Looks great, professional design. Would definitely recommend this app!

Bigflex Lifescience

Very useful app, and great technical support.. when i have some confusion i have mailed them, with in few hours they have solved my all issues

Bossy Beauty Marketing

I haven't any issues with it so far. I do wish it had the ability to connect with my payment options though.

Ave Maria / AVM

es muy buena app facil de usar y economica, recomendada para tus formularios, la usamos para varios forumularios en nuestra empresa

Rincondegalicia

es genial la recomoiendo 100% hace mas de lo que dice me a sorprendido gratamente me lie un poco con la istalacion pero el torpe soy yo

Mount Marine Fabrication

Super quick and easy to set up! It did what I needed so quickly, the integration on my free theme was seamless and I love how it looks :) Thanks guys!

synapsy

BEKA STORE

Great app for simple form builder. It has the right amount of mount of feature for small store. I used it for my contact and custom order forms.