G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

HH Herb & Health

great and sufficient customer service! they do really solve my problems quick and in a really understandable way :)

Vitasell.net

I'm using this app and, i don't get anymore spam emails as google re-captcha is integrated in app it's really helpful and customer service is brilliant.

Wedding Flowers Miami

Great App! Easy to install, to configure and to use. Definetely will recommend to other shopify stores

RoadKidz Motorsports & Accessories

By far the best and easy-to-use contact form builder in Shopify. I can create almost anything using the app. Awesome.

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls

The app is great, we had some minor issues that were fixed very quickly by the support. I recommend this app! :)

black sanctuary

Just what i was looking for. i love the simple layout and how it pops up on both desktop and mobile! customer service is very good too! Our customers are gonna love it, absolutely recommended.

IULAM joyas

Great support team and the best choice to create forms. I tried other ones before and I recomend this at allí.

Shop Weekend Cheoks

The perfect upgrade for Shopify's inflexible contact form. Super easy to set up, responsive layout. Custom fields and template are a huge plus. Highly recommend!

Ivory Dreams

Great support team! They helped me out regarding an issue I wanted to fix and fixed it immediately !

proxtensions

this app is very useful and does exactly what i need it to do. very simple and straightforward. my clients have an easy time using this app and building forms takes some time but its still very simple and easy to understand.