Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Nola French Beignets

very quick to install..working very smooth...awesome experience ...lot of fields options...and fully FREE

DXHIVE Vanity

Easy to use, easy to integrate, overall great app! the install is a rather easy, the form performance is fast.

NC Paints Durham - Benjamin Moore Paints & Painting Supplies

Real easy to understand and looks clean. Simple backend and attractive looking to the user on the website.

Frontrow Canada Marketing Inc.

I used this app to create a membership form. I made some few suggestions so I can use their app according to my needs. And to my surprise their developer actually listen!!! Feels like I am heard and relieved that my search for the best form to use on my store is over! Thank you so much powerful contact form!

idleWilde Printing Co.

This app functions very well and allows you to customize a good looking contact form that can be used for many purposes. Really happy with customer support, Helen was responsive and took care of any issues/questions promptly. Would highly recommend this app.

Dream Makeup Boxes

This app is amazing. It allows me to respond to my customers queries quickly and directly from my cellphone.

MotivArt™

great free app for contact forms, no need for complicasted html codes or ugly contact pagers, thank you!

Train Till Death

The app works great so far. It's just what I was looking for, simple and effective. Easy to build and get simple forms made.

Voltafit

Camper Transformers

I would like to have more customization graphic features, but I like very much this application, thank you!