Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Uncle Seiko

The app did not notify us that we had reached the email limit so we have almost 100 submissions that we never knew we received. There was no warning or anything given. Very annoying. If you want to just use for the free version, don't recomend!

Emmagination Consciousness

I used this app to create a contact form! Amazing, I recommend! This app is easy to use and they offer great support.

TruPatriot

This is exactly what I was looking for! Clean, straight forward, and easy to use. I hope that plan to release a Constant Contact interface soon.

Bar Stool Home

Great app simple to use and can customise in many ways. I used this to create a contact us form to capture customer details including attachments.

The Cracking Racking Ltd

Simple and easy to use and install. Didn't need support once due to the ease of use of the app. Thank you

CTC Security

Great product easy to use and customize. Simple to install, lots of product sections and the ability to easy add customised script.

Ready. Chef. Go!

The app worked perfectly, it gave me all I was looking for, including subscribing to newsletters and zapier integration. very good

Triple Bristle

Using it on one of our websites, and trying on another now, So far the forms works good and integrates well with systems provided in it.
Thanks.

Kollamedia

The best and easiest app to build your registration or contact forms.
I highly recommend this app to anyone.

Tizzy Regalos

Me gusto bastante es intuitiva , fàcil de implementar , muy funcional , tiene la integración con el correo que prefieras , la recomiendo