Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

This is a great app and the customer service is amazing and really wants to help find a solution. It has easy instructions and is easy to set up. The forms are great and easy to modify.

GAIA FLORA

they have a great support team! so helpful and love the app for my page it worked perfectly! very well made!

SmartBox

They have an excellent support team. They helped customize my form and add Google Autocomplete, it was awesome!

Anna Vance Paper Co

I am very pleased with this app. From appearance to ease of use, it was very well made. I did have trouble integrating it with my theme but the customer support was quick and easy. Having the form with the options and appearance this does will really help our shop tremendously. Thank you!

Glama Gal Kids Spa Ajax

I used this app to embed a form onto my site and it was the perfect app I needed as it gave me a lot of customization to work with and the ability to ask different kinds of questions to my clientele! Also shout out to Sarah and the rest of the Globo team for helping with any troubleshooting problems :)

Silvia and the Spyglass

Two things makes an app great: good work and customer service.
Form Builder has both. I´ve try many apps before and this is the best

Classicalia

Helpful customer service and a clean, crisp-looking feedback form. Much better than Shopify's native feedback form. Recommended.

Teadays

Good app, good function, if the app can capture UTM parameters and pass to the form, it will be even more helpful! 5 stars! Thank you.

Neonful

great app! and great support all the way through. Fixed my issue really fast. will definitely recommend this app anytime

nu-tailor

Powerful functionalities and intuitive to use. Coupled with great customer service, this app certainly makes a difference for your online shops should you need customized forms. Highly recommended!