Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Wine Source Store

Absolutely fanatastic app where the devs have really covered all bases and produced something actually:
1) Easy to use
2) Functional and not full of bugs One (of the few) apps on Shopify that actually delivers!

Locta Shopping

I used this for Multi Step form. It has almost every functionality which i needed. Most interesting part that it has reasonable customization features.

Cuts 'n Creationz

The app is great and very easy to use. I'm using the free version and serves the purpose on my shop. The support is amazing! Response time is quick, easy communication with the support and didn't leave me waiting for too long and they fixed my issue with clear instructions. Big thanks to Sarah and the team for your help!

Tiny and Snail

I needed an app just like this! It's great that the first form is FREE, and the team even helped me figure it out when it wasn't displaying correctly. Thanks for building a great app!

CAQA Resources

Very good app and the support is even better! The app is very user-friendly. No coding required. Very easy to configure. The support team helped with the integration with the theme and that too quickly. :) Highly recommended.

Resin & More Boxes

Good app. just wished there was a way to get notifications when someone submits the form. Had to click on the app to see that things were being submitted after a few months,

Cherner Chair Company

Functions well, appearance is modern, easy to use, and customer support is responsive—within 24 hrs. Highly recommend.

B&L Biotech KR

Using this app for customer registration form. Super easy to use. When I experienced some errors regarding the app, the devs were super fast with response- my problem were solved within a day. Superb Superb

ehChica

me gusta mucho, muy buena, aun la estoy probando, todavía no he encontrado como responderle a los clientes.

PackPals.co

Support helped solve a problem on my website with their form app. They did a great job and solved it quickly. Their forms are easy to use and look professional!