Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Lolita

i've unistall this HUGE and annoying app and it reminds in code... so my page is being slow because some js from this guys that has not being removed... bad.

Furly Curly

Useful features and user friendly. Everything was customizable. I learnt to use it really quickly. Highly recommended.

TUTIENDACHIGUATE

It is very nice, really I have made my first document and it was very easy. Also I have install on my store.

Consulting Lion

eheheheherheheheherhehrhehehtthethjjrmnrmrmrmtmtmtull6ulk6ukj65ukj6k6k6k6k6lk68l678l6l67l8oö8l7ik67k57j

Sirohi.org

The app is extremely easy to use and navigate. Was able to customise a form conveniently without need for any external help.

X POWER EYEWEAR

Smooth and powerful app. Great support even with free plan. I cannot say I have gotten a better support and function out of a free plan app before.

MattLeeFit Online Coaching

Great app! Just set everything up today and it was a super easy process. Overall the form has been working perfectly!

Pig Dog Supplies

Thank you it took me a bit but then i got the hang of it and easily made a multi entry form and works well both on computer and mobile screen.

Overlook Graphics llc

efeffefefefefefqewfdlvm dovnj]pivjrpivjrpinjrvopnropvgnrpovnropjvmdvo]jsvnopfpibnjfipbnjfbpinwbp[tj]bw-]otjgbfojbfjvrf....,

Chateau Estanilles

Fait le job ! On pourrait avoir plus d'option mais bon, elle gratuite. Facile à configurer. Je recommande !