Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

I AM & CO

I like it so far! Easy to install and craft a unique form. Suits our needs perfectly. I even see opportunities for further use.

SiBrasil

Helpful, easy to use and great support! Currently doing a multiform and so far all perfect. Thank you!

Victory Athletic Surfaces

This app has been perfect for our needs. Easy to set up, and haven't had any issues along the way. Highly recommend!

Wild At Heart Wholesale

Just started using it....Not thrilled that it will take a week for set up but I do love all the features it seems to have. Looking forward to getting started on it. :)

Lotusline

Easy to integrate. It was exceptionally fast. Quite a few options. Very impressed with the overall solution.

All American Roughneck

Works great. Very customizable and the integrations help us run our business exactly how we would like!

allura.lt

Amazing app! The support was really friendly and helped me to change it to the needed language. Really happy!

GeoWord

Really easy to use form builder with slick multi-step long forms. Plug and play feel and the most intuitive of all the form builders that we tested. Sarah and the dev team have bent over backwards to add features or make fixes when needed. Super on top of it and fast response times!

wishurious

everything is good, many functions if fully for free plan, and it easy to customize a form for customer

Tetecoloh Café

Necesitaba esta app solamente para hacer ciertas preguntas a mis clientes peeero nunca funcionó , segui los pasos al pie de la letra